Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there any physical features in your own appearance you could consider as attractive?

In the past my hair,nowadays not even one trait as I’ve lost motivation to bother with my hair anymore

How so? Being white is better than being indian or asian
Yeah, but it all comes to facial features and dimensions. Whites are the most likely to have attractive features, but that doesn't mean that Chadpreets and Changs don't exist.

Yeah, but it all comes to facial features and dimensions. Whites are the most likely to have attractive features, but that doesn't mean that Chadpreets and Changs don't exist.
pretty much this. Someone made a post that showed what attractive males of each group looked like and average person of each group. And who could have guessed, the chad males between all races looked similar to one another.

pretty much this. Someone made a post that showed what attractive males of each group looked like and average person of each group. And who could have guessed, the chad males between all races looked similar to one another.
Exactly, it's all about meeting common traits that are considered masculine and attractive, above having common phenotypes of their race.

My killer smile.

Who is this demon thot / 3D artist? I need to coom.
Sinia by Ryanreos

My wristcel brother, even this thot-looking demon is more pure than the average foid you find on the street. :feelsmage:

Sinia by Ryanreos

My wristcel brother, even this thot-looking demon is more pure than the average foid you find on the street. :feelsmage:
Thanks.

I know. That's why I cope with 3D thots these days. They are better than real women in every aspect.

Tbh you're right, i thought the post was about positive traits not attractive ones, i guess i should sleep more than 4 hours lmao

My height, which doesn't mean shit if my skull and jaw are disfigured.

My recessed chin is my best feature, it is like the size of a nickel.

singling out your good features is a nuclear cope. I'm just hideous, none of them count if you're ugly.

I have blue eyes.

when i was /fit/ i had really good traps ngl
bitches be mirin my traps (in my head). i had good indentions

absolutely nothing that i would consider attractive in my appearance, everything is below average or subpar.

Eyelashes, soft hands, pink lips. Suifuel cause all the good features are feminine

I got told I have nice eyes. That's it.

Might be good: height, hairline, green eyes, freckles, nose.

Awful: lanklet, wristlet, each hair strand is fine so tends to lose volume, chinlet, somewhat crooked teeth, light scoliosis, diagnosed personality disorder, virgin at 31.

i really like my eyes :) maybe i have a bad undereye support, but other then that they are actually pretty good :)

but it doesnt matter in my case. My maxilla is flat, my nose is bad, my gonial angle is 404, and my ipd is kinda short.

I have hazel eyes in the right sunlight.