Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Isis cutting peoples throats and letting them bleed out and hanging them from meat hooks

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
This is a crazy one! Just remember. You could be having a worse day

(If video is black open in desktop mode)

shit thats just messed up

@Themisterpepsi

Inshallah! None shall escape us! To Battle!

> 0 updoots
Gesticulating soycuck

Those are actually very clean and quick kills

doesn't even look real

This is trump propaganda. It’s all staged just like the moon landing .

Op old news. I seen the video where they got the little kids executing ppl. & setting ppl on fire. Shit is fucked up.
This is a crazy one! Just remember. You could be having a worse day

(If video is black open in desktop mode)

Honestly I’m having a more worse day.

Ur post is making me rope earlier.

Whyd you watch if not interested?
I didn’t. I just saw the the thread title, then I opened the thread, then I commented “Gross wtf”. Then you replied to me, and now I’m replying back to you.

I didn’t. I just saw the the thread title, then I opened the thread, then I commented “Gross wtf”. Then you replied to me, and now I’m replying back to you.
Ahh well I posted it as a form of lifefuel. Shows you could be having a much worse day. Also facinating to see tbh

I have similar haircut like those guys in the orange suits.
NEETAndTidy, what is yours most lovely gore?

I have similar haircut like those guys in the orange suits.
NEETAndTidy, what is yours most lovely gore?
I dont understand your question

your favorite isis movie or similar stuff with graphic violence
Theres a video that goes by the name funkytown
I guess you could call that my favorite

i am not going to watch this

faggot

Bestgore and deathaddict is lifefuel for me tbh..
shows normans having it way worse than us

Bestgore and deathaddict is lifefuel for me tbh..
shows normans having it way worse than us
Exactly. It reminds me no matter how shitty my day might be some other guy got it FAR worse

It reminds me no matter how shitty my day might be some other guy got it FAR worse

Life as an incel is 100x more painful than being executed by ISIL

Saw that video a long time ago, although the quality is WAY better on Documenting Reality, it´s insanely HD so you can see everything so clearly.

Life as an incel is 100x more painful than being executed by ISIL
Yeah. But going moment by moment a horrible execution is worse than me in this moment.

Yeah. But going moment by moment a horrible execution is worse than me in this moment.
It is only a single moment to be killed and to die, then it is honor that will never end. Allahu Akbar!

I try to imagine a slave when I try the "someone has it worse than me" cope. All those guys did was die, although painful, they died. Jealous :(

People who do this shit are gross but I mean atleast there not innocent animals though, there are too many of us anyway...

Muslim music always sucks.

I really wonder (((((who)))))) is behind them, i just can't believe some group of sandniggers decided to paid professional flim makers just to make this.

I wish my knives could be that sharp, goddammit :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back