Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Islam should have been a curry religion

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
It's too bad Arabs claimed it. Would have been better if it was a religion for true shitskin Ethnics like curries and curries only. I would still follow it if Muhammad was curry. But he had to be a white sand dog. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If Muhammad had been a 5'0 pajeet currycel, I would still be Muslim. But Hadiths describe him as a white skin Chaddam. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I ain't venerating a Chaddam who forced his religion on my shitskin ancestors by conquest and rape.

Last edited:
Indians deserved forced conversion, conquest and rape by nomadic chaddams

Indians deserved forced conversion, conquest and rape by nomadic chaddams
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Peace loving curries should have been left as is.

Curries never invaded but still punished and bullied.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Astagfirullah :feelsLSD:

Curries are too cucked to invent a religion with strict societal discipline like that, instead they can only make religions for coping like Buddhism

Curries are too cucked to invent a religion with strict societal discipline like that, instead they can only make religions for coping like Buddhism
true. I cope with Buddhism in the end due to it being the only curry religion that makes sense for incels. I ofc avoid all the cucked parts (muh karma,muh good will, muh empathy).

Hey there’s Qadianis at least:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
PUNJABI JESUS

true. I cope with Buddhism in the end due to it being the only curry religion that makes sense for incels. I ofc avoid all the cucked parts (muh karma,muh good will, muh empathy).
Nigga there’s Sufism
That primarily grew from the subcontinent even if it didn’t start there
they are based for not worshipping sandcels as much as normal Pakistanis/Desi Muslims.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::smonk:Facts

Nigga there’s Sufism
That primarily grew from the subcontinent even if it didn’t start there
I am too deep into Buddhism to swap now. I have to Maxx it out

She married him for his "honesty and ethics" :feelsLSD:
Yup
If Islam was pajeet based religion it would be shit on even more in the West let’s be real:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:n would cause more hatred against curries

At least with Hinduism halo Pajeets are just seen as weird asf n not creepy Muslim tbh:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

It's too bad Arabs claimed it. Would have been better if it was a religion for true shitskin Ethnics like curries and curries only. I would still follow it if Muhammad was curry. But he had to be a white sand dog. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If Muhammad had been a 5'0 pajeet currycel, I would still be Muslim. But Hadiths describe him as a white skin Chaddam. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I ain't venerating a Chaddam who forced his religion on my shitskin ancestors by conquest and rape.
Massive cope. Even people like Buddha are described as being 6 feet tall, blue eyes, and having the jaw of a lion. He was a gigachad surrounded by manlet deathnics (though still better looking than modern curries).

Curry religions mog islam to oblivion

Curries are too pussy to come up with a strong religion to keep demons (foids) in their place. Look at ahmadiyyas, an offshoot of islam from curryland and see how cucked they are.

Islam practically is a curry religion at this point