Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel IT defend a foid who embarasses a guy who sends her a friend request

The truth of the matter is that the pharmacist was fired not for being "creepy" or doing something morally wrong, but for being "uppity" (not bowing down and knowing his place as an unattractive male). In this shithole gynocracy, any man who is not Chad is basically expected to behave towards women in the same way that black men were expected to behave towards white women in the segregationist South - an absolute minimum of contact, stepping aside and not looking at her when she passed by on the sidewalk, and absolutely nothing that could even remotely be construed as romantic, which includes something as simple and harmless as a Facebook friend request. Our modern matriarchy is eerily similar to the segregated South, the only differences being that all women are now pedestalized and worshipped instead of just white women, and males from "undesirable" races like Asians and Indians have become the new "niggers."

this is why i refuse to help any females, even if they are being gang banged. they will pull off shit like this

The time has come when being ugly and near a woman counts as rape and sending a friend request to a hole counts as sexual harassment. Why can't they just straight up accept that they want us dead? What's with all this bullshit gaslighting and virtue signalling?

JFL, I went to her twitter and one of the highlight pictures for everyone on earth to see is a picture of her nude with her ass hanging out

"b-but my PRIVACY was VIOLATED"
:lul: :lul: :lul:

The time has come when being ugly and near a woman counts as rape and sending a friend request to a hole counts as sexual harassment. Why can't they just straight up accept that they want us dead? What's with all this bullshit gaslighting and virtue signalling?
I bet he was sub5