Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is very easy to get some of the forum members to show their true colors.

A user made a hate post did the dogs, where a really tortured dog was shown. Half forum lost its mind and the post was deleted.

JFL, it was a thread that needed to be made, reminds me of the thread I made talking about this very thing, the fact that many incels are just kidding themselves thinking they are so "black pilled" and they aren't emotional and illogical like normies, most of the users on this site would sell this site out so quick and they don't even know it, they think they are black pilled but they are just sleeper agents

In fact I've made 2 threads about this, the most recent one is just more detailed

Old one:

New one:

Gigabased. This is what animals should be used for.

tbh Animals only exist for human benefit.
Caring about animals = cuck
Smh it's exactly the sort of thug BS you rally against but ok. Didn't know your autism was so advanced that you have a complete lack of empathy across the board. I mean that's some serious retardation. Maybe you should be in an asylum or something.

There's a difference between a domesticated pet type animal and grass grazing mindless livestock. There's no reason to care what happens to cows or deer, I can agree with that. Cats and dogs? Different story dude.

Last edited:
JFL, it was a thread that needed to be made, reminds me of the thread I made talking about this very thing, the fact that many incels are just kidding themselves thinking they are so "black pilled" and they aren't emotional and illogical like normies, most of the users on this site would sell this site out so quick and they don't even know it, they think they are black pilled but they are just sleeper agents

In fact I've made 2 threads about this, the most recent one is just more detailed

Old one:

New one:
Good threads. there are WAY TOO MANY moralfags on here and it's not addressed enough.
Smh it's exactly the sort of thug BS you rally against but ok. Didn't know your autism was so advanced that you have a complete lack of empathy across the board. I mean that's some serious retardation. Maybe you should be in an asylum or something.
lmao at this moralfagging.

"You should be in an asylum for your evil concerning opinions, inkwell!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" Quit drinking so much soy ffs.
@BlkPillPres you see this shit?

You think hurting animals is ok? You are a sick fuck

You are still normie minded so you don't get the point, it has nothing to do with it being "ok", it has to do with logical consistency, you can't blow a gasket because one dog gets tortured but a roastie getting acid faced is "muh lifefuel", if acid facing is life fuel then a dog being tortured should not bother you so much

The fact that animals being harmed troubles you so much, indicates that you are just kidding yourself with this "black pilled" stuff, and you are exactly the kind of user, who years from now will likely renounce the black pill, and that's what makes you guys dangerous, because like I said in my thread:

THAT'S THE SCARY PART, because something like this can happen to someone who we might all one day see at some "incel meetup", next thing you know were all getting doxxed because he's feeling bad that some female relative got raped, and now he's learned the "error of his ways"

A lot of incels are basically "sleeper agent" larps and they don't even realize it, they think they are one of us and share the same values and they don't realize that they couldn't be further from the truth

ITS A LOT EASIER TO CALL YOURSELF INCEL INSTEAD OF FAILED NORMIE

Many users here would report the members of this site without hesitation under the right circumstances if a witch hunt happened and they had "learned the error of their ways"

THIS IS WHY EXTREMISM IS IMPORTANT

It draws a line in the sand and gives those watching the line a huge reality check, because when they realize they can't cross it, they realize that inceldom and the black pill is not something they can be a part of

They'll leave and they won't endanger the future well being of actual incels and actual black pillers, and they won't waste their time "frontin" as something they aren't

Good threads. there are WAY TOO MANY moralfags on here and it's not addressed enough.

lmao at this moralfagging.

"You should be in an asylum for your evil concerning opinions, inkwell!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:" Quit drinking so much soy ffs.
alright

Last edited:

JFL at these foolish moralfags, proves why my any thread about the importance of extremism is relevant, it helps to weed out the weak hearted

If a dog being hurt is your line in the sand, then you need to realize that you don't actually want any revenge on "roasties" or "Chad" because you'd probably feel worse, these guys are just kidding themselves

You are still normie minded so you don't get the point, it has nothing to do with it being "ok", it has to do with logical consistency, you can't blow a gasket because one dog gets tortured but a roastie getting acid faced is "muh lifefuel", if acid facing is life fuel then a dog being tortured should not bother you so much

The fact that animals being harmed troubles you so much, indicates that you are just kidding yourself with this "black pilled" stuff, and you are exactly the kind of user, who years from now will likely renounce the black pill, and that's what makes you guys dangerous, because like I said in my thread:

[/SPOILER]

I really don't see what one thing has to do with the other. Because I'm blackpilled I should be ok with animal abuse? What kind of sense does that make? Also, fuck you and your unbased assumptions

I don't think you're evil, you're just acting like a little bitch. You ever killed an animal just to see what it was like? I have. Doesn't feel good.

Its not supposed to feel good, you are basically arguing against a strawman, the point isn't that you should ENJOY animals being killed, the point is that you should ACCEPT animals being killed, as a simple fact of reality, and not be so emotionally affected by it, if you can't do that, guys like you need to stop showing up on "X happened to roastie" Life Fuel threads and larping about how great it was that they will killed, raped, hurt, etc because you know for a fact you are too soft hearted to be saying that shit, you can only say it because you feel distanced from the scenario and it doesn't "feel real"

This is why I said:
A lot of users are chasing "the edge", that feeling you get when being part of something seen as "fringe" and/or "dangerous", but they don't actually want anything to do with it, when things shift from being:

Theoretical and impersonal ("JFL @ stacey tourists in an islamic country getting their heads cut off")
TO
Practical and personal ("My becky/stacey sister who I know dresses like a slut was raped at a club")

People start realizing quick where they actually stand, nobody is expecting you to laugh at your sister getting raped, but were definitely expecting you to remain logically consistent and admit that she contributed to the circumstances leading to her rape, and she's no different than any of the other foids you hate for those same choices

AS A BLACK PILLER YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHERE YOU STAND BEFORE SHIT GETS BAD

This is why I'm not saying shit when it comes to details about my personal life to anyone on this site, because most of you are sleeper agents, you'll "feel bad" and "learn the error of your ways" one day and then out of know where I'm doxxed, this is also why no "incel meetups" can happen, you guys are future sell outs and you don't even know it and that's the scary part, if your heart is so easily swayed then you are a danger to every incel

Last edited:
JFL at these foolish moralfags, proves why my any thread about the importance of extremism is relevant, it helps to weed out the weak hearted

If a dog being hurt is your line in the sand, then you need to realize that you don't actually want any revenge on "roasties" or "Chad" because you'd probably feel worse, these guys are just kidding themselves
Exactly.

I don't think you're evil, you're just acting like a little bitch. You ever killed an animal just to see what it was like? I have. Doesn't feel good.
Shut the fuck up, moralfaggot. You have no idea about what I would and wouldn't do.

The end result of members "psychopathmaxxing" here is they just end up looking like edgy spergs. That's the truth and a universal law. I'm not going to name names. None of it even sounds genuine coming from such members all bark and no bite.

Do whatever you want but the retarded gatekeeping of "you have to be okay with murdering dogs to be here" is absolutely retarded. Don't mistake being blackpilled with being autistic or retarded.

I really don't see what one thing has to do with the other. Because I'm blackpilled I should be ok with animal abuse? What kind of sense does that make? Also, fuck you and your unbased assumptions

So you're vegan then, because you must have a pretty convenient definition of abuse, lining animals up in mostly unhealthy conditions to be slaughtered so you can enjoy a meal is animal abuse, but hypocrites like yourself just like to give yourself a pass, you have an "out of sight out of mind" kind of morality

If you eat meat, stop acting like you are above animal abuse, a lot of animals killed for food aren't living in the best of conditions, and the EXCUSE of a "humane death" is nothing but a cope so hypocrites like yourself don't have to feel to bad as you enjoy your KFC

The difference between an actual black piller and faker like yourself, is that black pillers are honest with themselves, not easily swayed by their emotions, and have consistent beliefs, so unless you are vegan (or at least PLAN ON BECOMING VEGAN) you should STFU

5145296 shovelsnow

Shut the fuck up, moralfaggot. You have no idea about what I would and wouldn't do.
Yes I do. You're a little no life crosseyed coon who rots in front of his computer all day like the rest of this. Whatever badass online persona you've been trying to cultivate won't fly with me. Btw for any concerned parties: I was larping 100% about needlessly killing an animal of course I'd never do that. How silly of me to say so just to make a point.

OP is just trying to be an edge lord it seems.

"If you dont like watching animal torture then you arent blackpilled bro! Stop being a sheep bro!

View attachment 216758
This is unironically how many members on this forum operate. They view being "blackpilled" as a competition to believe and say the most edgy, autistic, and retarded shit.

Then they try to gatekeep the hell out of this forum "you're bluepilled bro." As if 95%+ of this forum isn't far more blackpilled than the vast majority of the world will ever be. It's some strange coping mechanism or something.

Said users in action in the picture above.

The end result of members "psychopathmaxxing" here is they just end up looking like edgy spergs. That's the truth and a universal law. I'm not going to name names. None of it even sounds genuine coming from such members all bark and no bite.

Do whatever you want but the retarded gatekeeping of "you have to be okay with murdering dogs to be here" is absolutely retarded. Don't mistake being blackpilled with being autistic or retarded.

@ThoughtfulCel
The point isn't that you should ENJOY animals being killed, the point is that you should ACCEPT animals being killed, as a simple fact of reality, and not be so emotionally affected by it, if you can't do that, guys like you need to stop showing up on "X happened to roastie" Life Fuel threads and larping about how great it was that they will killed, raped, hurt, etc because you know for a fact you are too soft hearted to be saying that shit, you can only say it because you feel distanced from the scenario and it doesn't "feel real"

What I'm tired of are the pretenders, the guys who in an "acid face" thread or some thread about a woman getting beaten, raped, killed, abused, etc are cheering and going on and on about life fuel, but someone posts a thread with ONE FUCKING DOG getting abused and they lose it

It proves they are fakers, they don't know themselves, they are "sleeper agents" and they are all potential dangers to the community

If there's one thing I can say about the most limp wristed user I know on this site (@FrothySolutions ) is that HE IS CONSISTENT, he isn't in one thread saying "life fuel" when a woman is hurt and then in other threads he turns into a moralfag, he's a MORAL FAGGOT 100% OF THE TIME (somewhat respectable JFL)

Its the hypocrisy that is annoying, don't laugh at a woman getting abused and killed, and then demand that we all be moral when it comes to animals, that's ridiculous

Last edited:
white men are batshit obsessed with dogs

it's weird as fuck
Legit they love dogs and hate ethnics. When dogs fuck their women and ethnics women fuck them(whites) just lol.
I got banned once for mass posting a ton of animal gore videos. Including dogs. Weed made a gore megathread in response tbh. Doesn't get used anymore. I just don't care about gore of any kind. I find it interesting. I'm indifferent about it aside from that.
Turbo based

Oft! the keyboard warriors are out in force tonight. Every cunts a hard man on the internet, I imagine in real life it's slightly different.

Yes I do. You're a little no life crosseyed coon who rots in front of his computer all day like the rest of this. Whatever badass online persona you've been trying to cultivate won't fly with me. Btw for any concerned parties: I was larping 100% about needlessly killing an animal of course I'd never do that. How silly of me to say so just to make a point.
More cope. I have been in many fights at school.

It only took one post with a dog being tortured for some members to go crazy. JFL If you still empathize with the dogs that mog them every day, I'm not saying it's okay to harm them, but you don't need to show that much empathy or concern. Curiously, these members who lost their minds are the same ones who like publications where women die.
high IQ

Yes that's because we are betrayed idealists. We are super nice guys who got their idealism ass raped by foids pragmatism and utilitarism. We just needed to be loved but they turned us bitter and videos like that just shows our real nature.

Many of us are actually too nice and too kind and since foids can't differentiate between nice and weak we have been constantly ignored, ridiculed and sexually discriminated
This applies to most here for sure. Most incels here would be turbo empathetic if they were Chad's.

Oh wow big alpha! Everyone is weak hearted!

What have you done except posting on incel forums, keyboard warrior? Jfl

Oft! the keyboard warriors are out in force tonight. Every cunts a hard man on the internet, I imagine in real life it's slightly different.
those same keyboard warriors are also hard men irl when they can, but not to women bc they're told not to

Its not supposed to feel good, you are basically arguing against a strawman, the point isn't that you should ENJOY animals being killed, the point is that you should ACCEPT animals being killed, as a simple fact of reality, and not be so emotionally affected by it, if you can't do that, guys like you need to stop showing up on "X happened to roastie" Life Fuel threads and larping about how great it was that they will killed, raped, hurt, etc because you know for a fact you are too soft hearted to be saying that shit, you can only say it because you feel distanced from the scenario and it doesn't "feel real"

This is why I said:

This is why I'm not saying shit when it comes to details about my personal life to anyone on this site, because most of you are sleeper agents, you'll "feel bad" and "learn the error of your ways" one day and then out of know where I'm doxxed, this is also why no "incel meetups" can happen, you guys are future sell outs and you don't even know it and that's the scary part, if your heart is so easily swayed then you are a danger to every incel
Bro it's literally the larpy edginess that bothers me most of all. The reality that animals suffer at the hands of humans, which I accept and am perfectly capable of being aloof about, is nothing to me compared to people saying it's blackpilled to cheer for it. Has zero to do with the blackpill. The blackpill is about the flawed dating market pure and simple. Beyond that's it's a cult.

So you're vegan then, because you must have a pretty convenient definition of abuse, lining animals up in mostly unhealthy conditions to be slaughtered so you can enjoy a meal is animal abuse, but hypocrites like yourself just like to give yourself a pass, you have an "out of sight out of mind" kind of morality

If you eat meat, stop acting like you are above animal abuse, a lot of animals killed for food aren't living in the best of conditions, and the EXCUSE of a "humane death" is nothing but a cope so hypocrites like yourself don't have to feel to bad as you enjoy your KFC

The difference between an actual black piller and faker like yourself, is that black pillers are honest with themselves, not easily swayed by their emotions, and have consistent beliefs, so unless you are vegan (or at least PLAN ON BECOMING VEGAN) you should STFU
That's a false equivalence and you know it. I may eat meat but that does not mean I enjoy or condone animal abuse. And I still don't see what it has to do with the blackpill. Are you saying that being blackpilled means you can't have a moral viewpoint on anything? And again you make a bunch of bullshit assumptions about me for no reason you massive, dog-fucking piece of shit.

Yes that's because we are betrayed idealists. We are super nice guys who got their idealism ass raped by foids pragmatism and utilitarism. We just needed to be loved but they turned us bitter and videos like that just shows our real nature.

Many of us are actually too nice and too kind and since foids can't differentiate between nice and weak we have been constantly ignored, ridiculed and sexually discriminated
cope

There's a difference between being indifferent to animals being hurt and not enjoying SEEING IT.

When you SEE SOMETHING, the body creates an INVOLUNTARY RESPONSE, because that stuff for many is traumatizing.

This, jfl at keyboard warriors actign tough and alpha on an incel forum. Cringe is too strong.
Let me gatekeep inceldom with my spergy edgelordeness lololol!

terabased

A dog never hurt me in the same way foids and Chad did.

thats not what the op is saying

There's a difference between being indifferent to animals being hurt and not enjoying SEEING IT.

When you SEE SOMETHING, the body creates an INVOLUNTARY RESPONSE, because that stuff for many is traumatizing.
this. But even if you don't care it's still very healthy to recognize why and how other would.

thats not what the op is saying
I've seen the "moralfaggot" responses to such people including those who suggest murdering dogs to be an initiation method to being blackpilled. These are the typical type of users who are baiting out such responses. And they absolutely gatekeep and say "if you're not okay with that or you wouldn't murder a dog then you're not blackpilled."

Last edited:
this thread will get locked or deleted

is nothing to me compared to people saying it's blackpilled to cheer for it.

Its a good thing nobody has said that, I literally told you this was a strawman you were arguing against, and you go back to it AGAIN, allow me to repeat myself:
The point isn't that you should ENJOY animals being killed, the point is that you should ACCEPT animals being killed, as a simple fact of reality, and not be so emotionally affected by it

Literally no one has said anything like - "Maaaan you don't get off to animal torture, you don't laugh and celebrate animal torture, you are not black pilled then"

STOP THE BS STRAWMAN EXCUSES

You guys just don't want to admit that there's no consistency in your beliefs, you want to spam "life fuel" in a thread where a woman gets hurt, but one dog gets tortured and now its immediately - "you guys are saying I have to like this else I'm not black pilled"

Nobody has said you are supposed to enjoy or celebrate it, you should accept it THE SAME WAY YOU ACCEPT THE ABUSE OF WOMEN and NOT be a HYPOCRITE

The blackpill is about the flawed dating market pure and simple. Beyond that's it's a cult.

Wrong the black pill has always had to do with the unfairness of existence itself, by extensions that translates into the dating world but its always been about more than just "I can't get laid", there's so many different aspects of how genetic differences leave others disenfranchised while those who are born lucky thrive

The black pill is about harsh realities in general

Hard work doesn't really matter
Looks are more important than personality
Etc

Last edited:
those same keyboard warriors are also hard men irl when they can, but not to women bc they're told not to
Ironic enough its with foids that we'd most like to put that hardness to use. I mean banging: it sometimes feels like some folks here would rather punch a foid than pump one.

That's a false equivalence and you know it. I may eat meat but that does not mean I enjoy or condone animal abuse

True, it doesn't mean that you ENJOY animal abuse (strawman btw, NOBODY has argued you should be enjoying it)

IT DOES MEAN THAT YOU CONDONE IT, BECAUSE IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN, THERE'S NO MEAT FOR YOU TO EAT

THE ANIMAL FOOD INDUSTRY IS ANIMAL ABUSE (STOP LYING TO YOURSELF)

Are you saying that being blackpilled means you can't have a moral viewpoint on anything?

That's exactly my point, you being against or for anything should be based on logic not emotions

And again you make a bunch of bullshit assumptions about me for no reason you massive, dog-fucking piece of shit.

Its funny how accurate my assumptions were, you are exactly the kind of hypocrite I expected you do be

"Abusing animals is bad, but all the animal deaths and abuse that leads to my meal is acceptable"

KYS

Its a good thing nobody has said that, I literally told you this was a strawman you were arguing against, and you go back to it AGAIN, allow me to repeat myself:

Literally no one has said anything like - "Maaaan you don't get off to animal torture, you don't laugh and celebrate animal torture, you are not black pilled then"

STOP THE BS STRAWMAN EXCUSES

You guys just don't want to admit that there's no consistency in your beliefs, you want to spam "life fuel" in a thread where a woman gets hurt, but one dog gets tortured and now its immediately - "you guys are saying I have to like this else I'm not black pilled"

Wrong the black pill has always had to do with the unfairness of existence itself, by extensions that translates into the dating world but its always been about more than just "I can't get laid", there's so many different aspects of how genetic differences leave others disenfranchised while those who are born lucky thrive

The black pill is about harsh realities in general

Looks are more important than personality
Etc
You're not in debate class here man. Just say it's bad to hurt animals and leave it at that already ok?

As for what the blackpill is, that's for the birds really. Sorry if I sparked that discussion because it's really not important. I'll never treat it as a religion, a lifestyle, or even a science per se. That's culty as fuck but whatever.

This is where the coping starts. The richest men in the world are basically all ugly and below average.

Also why call everyone else a sleeping sheep when all you do is postmaxx behind a keyboard yourself? You are a massive hypocrite too.

Blackpill is about sexual market value, not more.

Its funny how accurate my assumptions were, you are exactly the kind of hypocrite I expected you do be

"Abusing animals is bad, but all the animal deaths and abuse that leads to my meal is acceptable"

KYS
We should eat bugs instead tbh.

I don't get triggered (I fucking hate dogs) but at the same time I don't like seeing shit like that.

Sad days, sad days indeed, when a fellow incel can't share interesting videos because some soyboy snowflake feels hurt about the brutal reality.

Also why call everyone else a sleeping sheep when all you do is postmaxx behind a keyboard yourself?

Oh yeah dude you are right, allow me to just post about all the shit I'm doing and dox myself and/or reveal strategies I'd like to personally capitalize on, makes perfect sense

Blackpill is about sexual market value, not more.

Sexual market value is just an aspect of the black pill, you think a guy being born with no legs and a deformed face is only about his sex life, he's not going to be able to get a good job, people will treat him as less than, he's weak and can be beaten, abused, robbed, etc

The black pill is about the harsh realities of existence and that unfairness that arises from it, sex and reproduction is just the most prominent example we focus on