Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is very easy to get some of the forum members to show their true colors.

This is where the coping starts. The richest men in the world are basically all ugly and below average.

Also why call everyone else a sleeping sheep when all you do is postmaxx behind a keyboard yourself? You are a massive hypocrite too.

Blackpill is about sexual market value, not more.
Still, animals shouldn't have the right to life or happiness. They are made for human enjoyment an convenience.

Although we cant kill and abuse too much because then that affects food quality and quantity.

As @BlkPillPres said, animals, as the weak ones, should be dominated and serve humans. We simply just do it daily. Daily concentration camps for rabbits, cows, pigs... where us humans do as we please...

This is where the coping starts. The richest men in the world are basically all ugly and below average.

Also why call everyone else a sleeping sheep when all you do is postmaxx behind a keyboard yourself? You are a massive hypocrite too.

Blackpill is about sexual market value, not more.
cope

Sexual market value is just an aspect of the black pill, you think a guy being born with no legs and a deformed face is only about his sex life, he's not going to be able to get a good job, people will treat him as less than, he's weak and can be beaten, abused, robbed, etc

The black pill is about the harsh realities of existence and that unfairness that arises from it, sex and reproduction is just the most prominent example we focus on
But then black pill is could be about every topic in the world. Oh i got cancer, the blackpill is real. Oh there is a genocide, blackpill again!
It covers a few more basics than dating, like how we are treated due our looks, but its not an infinite black hole that never ends. There still has to be a topic.
Oh yeah dude you are right, allow me to just post about all the shit I'm doing and dox myself and/or reveal strategies I'd like to personally capitalize on, makes perfect sense
Yeah you are probably doing so much to rebel and change society. We just have to take an online keyboard warrior on an incel forums word for it, got it!
Im also a badass blackpill agent doing amazing work for the blackpill, but i cant go into any detail!!

these members who lost their minds are the same ones who like publications where women die.
Well yes, a dog is above a female in the social hierarchy you buffoon.

But then black pill is could be about every topic in the world. Oh i got cancer, the blackpill is real. Oh there is a genocide, blackpill again!
It covers a few more basics than dating, like how we are treated due our looks, but its not an infinite black hole that never ends. There still has to be a topic.

Yeah you are probably doing so much to rebel and change society. We just have to take an online keyboard warrior on an incel forums word for it, got it!
Im also a badass blackpill agent doing amazing work for the blackpill, but i cant go into any detail!!
you dont understand the blackpill beyond the surface boyo

JFL, it was a thread that needed to be made, reminds me of the thread I made talking about this very thing, the fact that many incels are just kidding themselves thinking they are so "black pilled" and they aren't emotional and illogical like normies, most of the users on this site would sell this site out so quick and they don't even know it, they think they are black pilled but they are just sleeper agents

In fact I've made 2 threads about this, the most recent one is just more detailed

Old one:

New one:
Good answer, I read your previous posts and what you say is very true, many members of this forum are no different from the normies.

You're not in debate class here man

JFL I swear a lot of you guys are NPC's, its like you are clones operating on the same set of rules

Literally got the same pattern of responses from a user, after you guys concede to a point, you always have to try and downplay it and create some strawman of "personal investment" on my part (rather than simply admitting you were wrong)

"You want an applause for that?"

"This isn't debate club"
JFL you guys kill me

"You're wrong, you're wrong"

And when you are disproved you do a complete 180 and try to downplay the issue as though I was "up playing it", I was just defending my arguments with the same vigor you were using to say they were wrong

Just say it's bad to hurt animals and leave it at that already ok?

JFL the irony, you should have this same attitude towards admitting you are wrong, and no I will not say its "bad" to hurt animals, I eat meat, I enjoy eating meat, I've helped catch animals to be killed for my food, its ridiculous to be all "don't hurt animals" and you eat meat, its nothing but pure hypocrisy, special exception rules so you don't have to "feel bad", you guys aren't logically consistent, and that's the point of this thread, to point that out

As for what the blackpill is, that's for the birds really. Sorry if I sparked that discussion because it's really not important. I'll never treat it as a religion, a lifestyle, or even a science per se. That's culty as fuck but whatever.

It makes no sense to say the black pill isn't a lifestyle when you quite literally make life choices based on it

Are you getting married? - I'm going to guess no, that's because of the black pill

Would you let yourself become a woman's "friend" that is just for favors, help and advice - No, because you know that's what a "beta orbiter" is based on the black pill

It is a lifestyle, anything doctrine that you make life choices based on IS PART OF YOUR LIFESTYLE

Last edited:

Everything said here is very high IQ. Why did all this cringe shit come out of the woodworks all the sudden is what I wanna know.

The psychopathic, angsty edgelords are a minority here, but they bark the loudest.

If you disagree with them, you're a low IQ, "moralfag" cuck who is completely blue pilled. I swear, some of this has to be an aggressive psy op to make us look like heartless psychopaths who are willing to go any lengths for their "black pill ideology."

Imagine being a moral relativist without realizing it, and attacking others for their moral philosophies and positions on animal abuse, torture, and killing that's incongruent with theirs.

JFL @ these gatekeeping morons. They're blackpillfagging, while completely misrepresenting it, and gatekeepfagging.

I live rural.

Sometimes a animal needs killing.

Perhaps it's sick, or a nuisance, or dangerous, or it's simply food.

Most (White) people like fast "painless" kills.

Not everyone can afford guns, or bullets, so they use whatever tool they have, whether it's a shovel or a hoe. Such tools kill much slower and cause more pain. But the end result is the same.

The death of an animal is sad. But sometimes living a bad pain-filled life is worse. Incels should understand that at least.

The problem is, urban attitudes about death. In the country it's different. Death is a natural part of life! We all die.

JFL I swear a lot of you guys are NPC's, ist like you are clones operating on the same set of rules

Literally got the same pattern of responses from a user, after you guys concede to a point you always have to try and downplay it and create some strawman of "personal investment"

"You want an applause for that?"

"This isn't debate club"
It's because your arguments are overlong and full of hot air and you use a bunch of high handed debatey terms like "strawman" and so on. And then if I didn't think you were pretentious enough you go and say you're plotting some scheme in private to get the blackpill going mainstream or something because you don't want to admit you LDAR all day lmao

Yeah you are probably doing so much to rebel and change society

Nah just to make money and try to make myself rich, changing society doesn't come till years from now, decades even

I live rural.

Sometimes a animal needs killing.

Perhaps it's sick, or a nuisance, or dangerous, or it's simply food.

Most (White) people like fast "painless" kills.

Not everyone can afford guns, or bullets, so they use whatever tool they have, whether it's a shovel or a hoe. Such tools kill much slower and cause more pain. But the end result is the same.

The death of an animal is sad. But sometimes living a bad pain-filled life is worse. Incels should understand that at least.

The problem is, urban attitudes about death. In the country it's different. Death is a natural part of life! We all die.
All that's fine though because it's not needless torture.

JFL the irony, you should have this same attitude towards admitting you are wrong, and no I will not say its "bad" to hurt animals, I eat meat, I enjoy eating meat, I've helped kill catch animals to be killed for my food, its ridiculous to be all "don't hurt animals" and you eat meat, its nothing but pure hypocrisy, special exception rules so you don't have to "feel bad", you guys aren't logically consistent, and that's the point of this thread, to point that out
Abolishing the global supply of meat which is a huge part of healthy diets especially for men (just look at vegan "men") is totally the same thing as getting mad or trying to stop some edgy teenager goes out to brutally torture an animal so he can get his rocks off and jack off in his bed at night.

This sounds like some lame SJW argument just in reverse. "If you're against hurting animals then we have to close/heavily restrict the meat industry!" with no thoughts about the repercussions such decisions would have to "If you're in favor of the meat industry you have to be allow and be okay with people torturing animals for personal pleasure."

Ironically, I think people are using "logic" to differentiate between such scenarios like you wanted in the first place. Maybe you missed the mark though.

I've seen the "moralfaggot" responses to such people including those who suggest murdering dogs to be an initiation method to being blackpilled. These are the typical type of users who are baiting out such responses. And they absolutely gatekeep and say "if you're not okay with that or you wouldn't murder a dog then you're not blackpilled."
For users to say that killing dogs is an initiation for them to be blackpilled is a total exaggeration, it is not necessary. Although to be fair, I acquired a cold heart with animals since I had to "sleep" a puppy that was in very poor health, I did him a favor. That was when it was still very innocent.

Nah just to make money and try to make myself rich, changing society doesn't come till years from now, decades even
So you are a barking hypocrite keyboard warrior. As assumed.
Everything said here is very high IQ. Why did all this cringe shit come out of the woodworks all the sudden is what I wanna know.
People use the blackpill as an excuse to cope and be low IQ way too often these days.
The psychopathic, angsty edgelords are a minority here, but they bark the loudest.

If you disagree with them, you're a low IQ, "moralfag" cuck who is completely blue pilled.

JFL @ these gatekeeping morons. They're blackpillfagging, while completely misrepresenting it, and gatekeepfagging.
Yeah its a complete joke. Wouldn't suprise me if they are planted by inceltears to make us look bad, but that is probably a too far stretch.
Its hilarious when they call you a sleeping sheep, while all they do themselves is to postmaxx and talk about how much of a badass blackpill activist they are.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Ok cool. Nice cover. If true though best of luck.

It's because your arguments are overlong

That's a measure of your own capacity, don't project

and full of hot air and you use a bunch of high handed debatey terms like "strawman" and so on. And then if I didn't think you were pretentious enough you go and say you're plotting some scheme in private to get the blackpill going mainstream or something because you don't want to admit you LDAR all day lmao

"Debaty"?, not all of us view an argument as a regular shouting match with no points, to me an argument is what its supposed to be (rather than its CURRENT cultural context of people bawling at eachother), arguments are supposed to be debates, the difference between an argument and a debate is someone who "referees" the debate

Regular arguments should involved terms like strawman, red herring, etc, else whats the point of arguing, if I wasn't trying to make a point, I would not bother responding

It's because your arguments are overlong and full of hot air and you use a bunch of high handed debatey terms like "strawman" and so on. And then if I didn't think you were pretentious enough you go and say you're plotting some scheme in private to get the blackpill going mainstream or something because you don't want to admit you LDAR all day lmao
This, JFL :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If you disagree with them, you're a low IQ, "moralfag" cuck who is completely blue pilled. I swear, some of this has to be an aggressive psy op to make us look like heartless psychopaths who are willing to go any lengths for their "black pill ideology."
You and your paranoia. This is not a social experiment, it is something serious, we must transcend these stupid subjective Morales limitations and do what is necessary when the time comes.

Which forum rule did my thread break?

So you are a barking hypocrite keyboard warrior. As assumed.

Seems like you are just throwing terms around, please tell me how I'm a hypocrite, where did I demand anyone be a rebel and change society, I'll wait

Its hilarious when they call you a sleeping sheep, while all they do themselves is to postmaxx and talk about how much of a badass blackpill activist they are.

Nice strawman

The point being made is pretty simple, and it has nothing to do with being a "bad ass"

IF YOU CELEBRATE THE ABUSE AND DEATH OF WOMEN IN ONE THREAD, DON'T BECOME A MORALFAG AND BITCH UP IN A THREAD ABOUT ANIMALS BEING HURT

That's all, as simple as that, you can try your best to misconstrue the topic and its context all you want but its quite apparent

If you go "life fuel" when it comes to women, don't be a hypocrite and be "disturbed" by an animal being abused

Its ironic that you bring up inceltears because I'D ARGUE YOU GUYS ARE PLACED HERE BY INCEL TEARS TO MAKE US LOOK LIKE HYPOCRITES

IncelTears: "Why can't they show the same compassion and understanding for women as they do animals"

That is a VALID ARGUMENT, if you care for animals so much, then its ridiculous to go "life fuel" when a woman gets hurt

LOL BRO! UR BLUEPILLED AS FUCK!!! IM GIGA BLACKPILLED,CAUSE BEATIN' DOGS TO DEATH IS LIFEFUEL TO ME! KILL THEM ALL!!! LOL KEEP CRYING MORALFAG INKWELL XD.DOGS MOGS YOU HARD AND FUCKS FOIDS IT'S SO OVER FOR YOU!

Reminds me of ER willing to kill his little brother because he could've have a better life than him JFL

Which forum rule did my thread break?
Were you the one that posted that thread? Go figure considering your ever-expanding list in your signature.

Just start a fight with everyone on this site theory. I'm sure you're not going to get banned because people will report you.

Last edited:
Curiously, these members who lost their minds are the same ones who like publications where women die.
so you're implying it's hypocritical to care more about dogs than foids?
btw dogs are victims of foids' sexual fantasies. dogs are not like chads.

Abolishing the global supply of meat which is a huge part of healthy diets especially for men (just look at vegan "men") is totally the same thing as getting mad or trying to stop some edgy teenager goes out to brutally torture an animal so he can get his rocks off and jack off in his bed at night.

Nice strawman

The point being made is pretty simple, and it has nothing to do with being a "bad ass"

IF YOU CELEBRATE THE ABUSE AND DEATH OF WOMEN IN ONE THREAD, DON'T BECOME A MORALFAG AND BITCH UP IN A THREAD ABOUT ANIMALS BEING HURT

That's all, as simple as that, you can try your best to misconstrue the topic and its context all you want but its quite apparent

If you go "life fuel" when it comes to women, don't be a hypocrite and be "disturbed" by an animal being abused

Its ironic that you bring up inceltears because I'D ARGUE YOU GUYS ARE PLACED HERE BY INCEL TEARS TO MAKE US LOOK LIKE HYPOCRITES

IncelTears: "Why can't they show the same compassion and understanding for women as they do animals"

That is a VALID ARGUMENT, if you care for animals so much, then its ridiculous to go "life fuel" when a woman gets hurt

I notice you guys keep throwing this strawman around, nobody as far as I've seen has said - "you are supposed to enjoy or get off to this"

Notice what even OP said:
It only took one post with a dog being tortured for some members to go crazy. JFL If you still empathize with the dogs that mog them every day, I'm not saying it's okay to harm them, but you don't need to show that much empathy or concern. Curiously, these members who lost their minds are the same ones who like publications where women die.

YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ARGUE AGAINST A STRAWMAN BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG

THIS THREAD ABOUT ABOUT HYPOCRITE FAKERS

Woman dies: "Life fuel, life fuel, stupid roast deserved it, I'm totally not a psycho for this"
Dog gets abused: "You sick monsters must get off to this, fucking psychos"

Bunch ah fucking retards

Last edited:
>not the pupperino
I'd never harm an animal, but dogs are just stupid animals and soyboys/women who care more about dogs than low value men are scum.

Seems like you are just throwing terms around, please tell me how I'm a hypocrite, where did I demand anyone be a rebel and change society, I'll wait

Nice strawman

No, i read the threads you created that you linked in this thread.
Calling extremism a must to be blackpilled etc. Calling out other incels sleeper mentallity, while you sit and postmaxx like a truecel like everyone else, you are not superior. You are just another rotting loser like all of us, don't fool yourself.

Blackpill is about understanding objective reality about dating and looks. You can't place an "ought" to blackpill, like you do in your other threads. Thats a logical fallacy.

Its like talking about whether the earth is round or not and try to confuse it with what we are ought to do with the information.
I don't have to hate foids, go ER, be mentally okay with torture of innocent animals to be blackpilled.

That is just a defence mechanism you use to cope with being a horrible person ontop of being an ugly loser. Don't gatekeep an objective worldview down to your personal preferences of psychopathy and degeneracy. A chad can be a killing scumbag, does that make him blackpilled or incel? No it doesnt.

I notice you guys keep throwing this strawman around, nobody as far as I've seen has said - "you are supposed to enjoy or get off to this"

Notice what even OP said:

YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO ARGUE AGAINST A STRAWMAN BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG
But you have said you're not supposed to get mad or triggered by it (at least from what I've seen) which I did mention in my post. And presumably be against legislating against and stopping such actions?

Did you not just compare the meat industry to torture for personal pleasure? Do you not see how the two are completely logically different?

Cranking down on one of which will have consequences and meat for consumption is quite arguably a necessity.

dog never called me nigger

No, i read the threads you created that you linked in this thread.
Calling extremism a must to be blackpilled etc

Does "extremism" mean "you must ENJOY animals being abused"

My thread was extremism is a good thing, because it chases away "luke warm" black pillers who are "easily triggered", and rightly so, because if an animal being abused disturbs you, you have to right to be blaring "life fuel" in a thread about a woman being abused or killed

you are not superior. You are just another rotting loser like all of us, don't fool yourself

I never said I was superior, I'm not a hypocrite though, you guys sure do like propping up strawmen to argue against

That is just a defence mechanism you use to cope with being a horrible person ontop of being an ugly loser

JFL @Koruga

You were spot on with this thread, look how easily this moralfag jumped to the "bad personality" quip, he must be very distressed :feelskek:

"You're just a bad person" ................. aaaaand?

Since when does being a "good person" get you anything, I don't care about good or bad, morality doesn't even exist for me, good luck being a "good person" and an incel, I'm sure you'll have an enjoyable and fulfilling life with all those virtual pats on the back to keep you comfy lol

Last edited:
LOL BRO! UR BLUEPILLED AS FUCK!!! IM GIGA BLACKPILLED,CAUSE BEATIN' DOGS TO DEATH IS LIFEFUEL TO ME! KILL THEM ALL!!! LOL KEEP CRYING MORALFAG INKWELL XD.DOGS MOGS YOU HARD AND FUCKS FOIDS IT'S SO OVER FOR YOU!

Reminds me of ER willing to kill his little brother because he could've have a better life than him JFL
high iq. @BlkPillPres eat a dick!

That's a measure of your own capacity, don't project

"Debaty"?, not all of us view an argument as a regular shouting match with no points, to me an argument is what its supposed to be (rather than its CURRENT cultural context of people bawling at eachother), arguments are supposed to be debates, the difference between an argument and a debate is someone who "referees" the debate

Regular arguments should involved terms like strawman, red herring, etc, else whats the point of arguing, if I wasn't trying to make a point, I would not bother responding
I've a made a bunch of points. Aka don't be a edgelord who thinks it's cool to watch animals suffer for no reason & don't go about like your shit doesn't stink because you larp about doing away with morals or something... wait, why do you do that again? You wanna be different?

Animal cruelty is disgusting. Hope the poster was banned (was obviously an IT false flag anyway).

You and your paranoia. This is not a social experiment, it is something serious, we must transcend these stupid subjective Morales limitations and do what is necessary when the time comes.

Tell me. What, pray tell, is necessary, and why?

You guys are so ridiculously naive and shortsighted. Maybe it's an age (wisdom) and education thing. I don't want to default to the low hanging fruit and say it's just stupidity operating here, because some of you are clearly intelligent.

Morality isn't some roadblock or limitation. It's literally one of the proto structures necessary to build civilizations and allow them to exist and function properly. We codify them as laws, and adhere to them, as well as enforce them, as a group.

The thing it holds back is peoples' basal tendencies and their regression to the animalistic nature inherent to all of us. It keeps the chaos of the jungle at bay. Imagine a world where it was routine and normal for any individual to pillage their next door neighbour, kill his kids, steal his mate, and steal all of his resources and property. (This barbarity still exists and is still practiced, by the way. It's called war, and it's only "acceptable" when we all agree to do it as a group to some other group who are not like us. It's one of the things holding back our evolution, but that's another discussion.)

that's only because it cant tbh
Are there not studies of dogs that prefer more attractive faces? Lol, love for other animals is brutal.

Gigabased. This is what animals should be used for.

tbh Animals only exist for human benefit.
Caring about animals = cuck
Holy shit high iq

Animal cruelty is disgusting. Hope the poster was banned (was obviously an IT false flag anyway).
No, I'm still here, faggot and I didn't even get a warning. There is not a single forum rule that my thread broke you absolute soy-infested pathetic right hemisphere cuck.

But you have said you're not supposed to get mad or triggered by it (at least from what I've seen) which I did mention in my post. And presumably be against legislating against and stopping such actions?

Are you saying the only way to not be mad or triggered by something IS TO ENJOY IT?

There's no inbetween for you? JFL

Sorry, I'm done, I don't know what else to say, if you concept of "indifferent" doesn't exist to you, then what else is there to say

Did you not just compare the meat industry to torture for personal pleasure? Do you not see how the two are completely logically different?

What does that have to do with anything, my point is that if you enjoy eating the meat you shouldn't be so hung up about animal torture, when animal torture is how you get meat. That's completely seperate from "YOU MUST ENJOY ANIMAL TORTURE OR YOU AREN'T BLACK PILLED" (the strawman you guys keep spouting)

Also weirdly enough its only for certain animals, if someone posted a video of them killing a spider, even pulling its legs off one by one, you guys WOULD NOT REACT THE SAME

Black pillers are supposed to be introspective, not one of you has even pasued to think about how you are reacting to animal torture and how you don't react that way to other creatures that you find disgusting or unimportant, we all like dogs and had dogs so you have dogs placed in a "special place" mentally, you're supposed to look past that personal bias and BE AWARE OF IT

No, I'm still here, faggot and I didn't even get a warning. There is not a single forum rule that my thread broke you absolute soy-infested pathetic right hemisphere cuck.

Joined Feb 11, 2020

Another IT infiltrator. Meh. Nothing to see here.

Joined Feb 11, 2020

Another IT infiltrator. Meh. Nothing to see here.
Faggot had to post this shit to make himself sleep well at night. How does it feel to have a blood type Soy Positive?

I've a made a bunch of points. Aka don't be a edgelord who thinks it's cool to watch animals suffer for no reason

See why I use terms like "strawman", because so far all you've done is made a bunch of strawman arguments not points, please use the few brain cells you have and read over OP's post
It only took one post with a dog being tortured for some members to go crazy. JFL If you still empathize with the dogs that mog them every day, I'm not saying it's okay to harm them, but you don't need to show that much empathy or concern. Curiously, these members who lost their minds are the same ones who like publications where women die.

Stop with the BS strawman arguments because you know you are wrong, the thread was never about "you should like animal torture", the thread is STOP BEING A HYPOCRITE (which you obviously are)

You guys are so ridiculously naive and shortsighted. Maybe it's an age (wisdom) and education thing. I don't want to default to the low hanging fruit and say it's just stupidity operating here, because some of you are clearly intelligent.

Morality isn't some roadblock or limitation. It's literally one of the proto structures necessary to build civilizations and allow them to exist and function properly. We codify them as laws, and adhere to them, as well as enforce them, as a group.

The thing it holds back is peoples' basal tendencies and their regression to the animalistic nature inherent to all of us. It keeps the chaos of the jungle at bay. Imagine a world where it was routine and normal for any individual to pillage their next door neighbour, kill his kids, steal his mate, and steal all of his resources and property. (This barbarity still exists and is still practiced, by the way. It's called war, and it's only "acceptable" when we all agree to do it as a group to some other group who are not like us. It's one of the things holding back our evolution, but that's another discussion.)
It is necessary to override these moral and sentimental thoughts when something happens that requires us to make difficult decisions.
Morality if it is a limitation, just look how far current society has gone by those limitations (the same society that has us in this state of inceldom) Without those limits, which have also become laws, many of us could do something to face our state and have a better life.

You were spot on with this thread, look how easily this moralfag jumped to the "bad personality" quip, he must be very distressed :feelskek:

"You're just a bad person" ................. aaaaand?

Since when does being a "good person" get you anything, I don't care about good or bad, morality doesn't even exist for me, good luck being a "good person" and an incel, I'm sure you'll have an enjoyable and fulfilling life with all those virtual pats on the back to keep you comfy lol
Now personalites don't exist anymore. We as blackpillers use people with bad personalties and good looks that get women, to show that personality is not sexually attractive.

Never said being a good person gets you anything.

Morality is just every human collectively saying - "I wouldn't want X happening to me", its really just selfishness, but a "shared selfishness", this is why when things no longer affect the entire majority small groups get excluded from being victims within the code

This is why inceldom exists (us incels are no longer part of "the majority" that needs to be catered to under the "moral code")

Women being hypergamous and promiscuous isn't immoral anymore, because the majority of humans get to enjoy sex and relationships, and the rest of us are just collateral damage who don't fall into the moral code

But that has nothing to do with my argument that "right" and "wrong" don't actually exist, only actions and consequences exist, humans project "right" and "wrong" onto actions and consequences based on whatever "shared selfishness" is the norm of that era, that's why it was normal to own slaves in america a few hundred years ago, and these people were "god fearing" christians JFL

There is literally no such thing as right and wrong, they are mental projections of what we don't want to happen to us as individuals

Morality is something that you should only adhere to if you get to benefit from it, its supposed to be about a shared collective benefit, but incels are excluded from that benefit, so there's no need for us to restrict ourselves and adhere to it

Last edited: