Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is very easy to get some of the forum members to show their true colors.

See why I use terms like "strawman", because so far all you've done is made a bunch of strawman arguments not points, please use the few brain cells you have and read over OP's post
I'm literally not getting emotional about some random dogs. ALL I'm doing is calling out the phoniness of people who cheer it on (which they do and I don't know why you deny this and say it's a strawman), like that drooling savage Colvin76. All you need to say is that they're cringey or childish or whatever and get with my program and we'll be on the same page. Can't fathom why you don't. You think its cool too? That's all I can make of it.

LOL BRO! UR BLUEPILLED AS FUCK!!! IM GIGA BLACKPILLED,CAUSE BEATIN' DOGS TO DEATH IS LIFEFUEL TO ME! KILL THEM ALL!!! LOL KEEP CRYING MORALFAG INKWELL XD.DOGS MOGS YOU HARD AND FUCKS FOIDS IT'S SO OVER FOR YOU!

Reminds me of ER willing to kill his little brother because he could've have a better life than him JFL
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It only took one post with a dog being tortured for some members to go crazy. JFL If you still empathize with the dogs that mog them every day, I'm not saying it's okay to harm them, but you don't need to show that much empathy or concern. Curiously, these members who lost their minds are the same ones who like publications where women die.
You are a fucking demented freak.

Are you saying the only way to not be mad or triggered by something IS TO ENJOY IT?

There's no inbetween for you? JFL

Sorry, I'm done, I don't know what else to say, if you concept of "indifferent" doesn't exist to you, then what else is there to say
No, I'm saying that you're getting mad at people who get triggered or mad over it and are gatekeeping over it. Correct? That people must at bare minimum be indifferent to it, right?

Basically enjoy or be indifferent to it = blackpilled. Get mad, triggered, or emotional over it = bluepilled. That's the synopsis of what you're saying right?

What does that have to do with anything, my point is that if you enjoy eating the meat you shouldn't be so hung up about animal torture, when animal torture is how you get meat. That's completely seperate from "YOU MUST ENJOY ANIMAL TORTURE OR YOU AREN'T BLACK PILLED" (the strawman you guys keep spouting)

You responded to a post that someone should use logic instead of emotions when deciding what to be against. In that same post with the same user you were arguing against you mentioned the animal industry being torture. Other people are indeed factoring in logic. That was my point.

You said:
That's exactly my point, you being against or for anything should be based on logic not emotions

The meat industry has a logical basis for existing on necessity despite it possibly being morally bad or questionable in some ways. While a crazed psychopath torturing an animal does not.

Also weirdly enough its only for certain animals, if someone posted a video of them killing a spider, even pulling its legs off one by one, you guys WOULD NOT REACT THE SAME
I have indeed had similar visceral reactions to videos including rats. I've never seen someone doing this to a spider, but I'd imagine I could have the same reaction. I've never gone out of my way even to kill insects quite honestly. Normally I don't even slap at mosquitoes (it's pointless they already bit you) I just go inside.

The thing is that we have empathy for things most like us. To your family, the closest around you, friends, animals most like us, etc. It's biologically wired and natural. Empathy isn't a universal resource and it is selective in nature — to some degree. On top of that there are things which society props up and we're also conditioned in some form to be empathetic towards like in particular dogs, pets, etc through our experiences and lives — many people's families have pets.

I think you raised objections on another user calling you a psychopath in regards to having beliefs/feelings like that though I could be wrong. When you said or agreed with another user on killing dogs as an initiation to being "blackpilled."

I think it's probably an accurate description. Anyone that has their empathy for such things eroded probably has probably lost all capacity for empathy. It's not merely "being introspective."

As others have pointed out there is no reason or logic why you'd be jaded against dogs, cats, or pets. There's nothing that they've done to you. You've just lost it because you simply don't have empathy towards anything.

Last edited:
Morality is just every human collectively saying - "I wouldn't want X happening to me", its really just selfishness, but a "shared selfishness", this is why when things no longer affect the entire majority small groups get excluded from being victims within the code

This is why inceldom exists (us incels are no longer part of "the majority" that needs to be catered to under the "moral code"

Women being hypergamous and promiscuous isn't immoral anymore, because the majority of humans get to enjoy sex and relationships, and the rest of us are just collateral damage who don't fall into the moral code

But that has nothing to do with my argument that "right" and "wrong" don't actually exist, only actions and consequences exist, humans project "right" and "wrong" onto actions and consequences based on whatever "shared selfishness" is the norm of that era, that's why it was normal to own slaves in america a few hundred years ago, and these people were "god fearing" christians JFL

There is literally no such thing as right and wrong, they are mental projections of what we don't want to happen to us as individuals

Morality is something that you should only adhere to if you get to benefit from it, its supposed to be about a shared collective benefit, but incels are excluded from that benefit, so there's no need for us to restrict ourselves and adhere to it
i actually think this post is somewhat high IQ ngl. BUT with that said, how does not getting sex from women make you more entitled to torture innocent animals?
where does that logical leap come from?
but don't gatekeep inceldom, thats ridiculous.

Last edited:
Women use them to harass incels every day.
I’m still knew to this forum so I can’t fully understand to what degree people are serious with the things they say, but I have no way to make sense of this

You are a fucking demented freak.
:feelsmega: I DIDN'T SAY IT'S OK TO HURT THE DOGS. But don't be a hypocrite when you enjoy if something bad happens to a woman or Chad.

Now personalites don't exist anymore

Where did I say this

We as blackpillers use people with bad personalties and good looks that get women, to show that personality is not sexually attractive.

Ironically you just made my point for me JFL, even if I was a "bad person" it doesn't matter because being bad doesn't matter when it comes to getting what you want from life

Never said being a good person gets you anything.

I never said you didn't, the implication of my statement (if you didn't get it) is that one should only do what benefits them, if you don't get anything out of it, there's no logical reason to make a sacrifice or take part

So you saying "I'm a bad person" just sounds ridiculous to me, because all I'm thinking is - "So if I was a good person how would that make my life different"

I guess guys like you cope by telling yourself "at least I'm a good person", I'm not illogical like that, I can't use such copes, I can't placebo myself into "feeling better"

There are a lot of people who are "better people" than you on top of good looking, so why should you feel better just for being a "good person"?, you are just the discount version of that person (that's a question for you to think about)

i actually think this post is somewhat high IQ ngl. BUT with that said, how does not getting sex from women make you more entitled to torture innocent animals?

Dude are you trolling, why do you guys keep making strawman arguments, you can literally go read OP's post and see what the thread is about, nobody has said you are supposed to enjoy torturing animals or that you are "entitled" to torturing animals, seriously just literally go read the first post of this thread to end all of this nonsense

I’m still knew to this forum so I can’t fully understand to what degree people are serious with the things they say, but I have no way to make sense of this
Then lurk some more and humble yourself first, faggot. Typical normalfag, opening his mouth in topics he is green about.

Then lurk some more and humble yourself first, faggot. Typical normalfag, opening his mouth in topics he is green about.
Just tell me how women use dogs to to harass incels.

Dude are you trolling, why do you guys keep making strawman arguments, you can literally go read OP's post and see what the thread is about, nobody has said you are supposed to enjoy torturing animals or that you are "entitled" to torturing animals, seriously just literally go read the first post of this thread to end all of this nonsense
No im responding to your last post about how morality is a "shared selfishness". And then you say incels are not part of this moral selfishness(which is true) and thus we should reject morality all together because it doesnt benifit us. I think thats a huge moral leap. What makes you do that?

Morality is just every human collectively saying - "I wouldn't want X happening to me", its really just selfishness, but a "shared selfishness", this is why when things no longer affect the entire majority small groups get excluded from being victims within the code

This is why inceldom exists (us incels are no longer part of "the majority" that needs to be catered to under the "moral code")

Women being hypergamous and promiscuous isn't immoral anymore, because the majority of humans get to enjoy sex and relationships, and the rest of us are just collateral damage who don't fall into the moral code

But that has nothing to do with my argument that "right" and "wrong" don't actually exist, only actions and consequences exist, humans project "right" and "wrong" onto actions and consequences based on whatever "shared selfishness" is the norm of that era, that's why it was normal to own slaves in america a few hundred years ago, and these people were "god fearing" christians JFL

There is literally no such thing as right and wrong, they are mental projections of what we don't want to happen to us as individuals

Morality is something that you should only adhere to if you get to benefit from it, its supposed to be about a shared collective benefit, but incels are excluded from that benefit, so there's no need for us to restrict ourselves and adhere to it

Yes, you're moral position is utilitarian, and your moral philosophy is consequentialism. It's a legitimate moral system, but it's not the only game in town, and it's not the superior position to hold. That's where a lot of your self righteousness comes from.

For comparison, I'm an intentionalist, with with the moral philosophy of Kantianism. But not a complete intentionalist, and I incorporate some aspects of consequentialism into my moral system.

There are some outcomes that are preferable, regardless of the intent behind them. For example, it doesn't matter if a firefighter saves a life to get praise from people or because it's his job or because it's the right thing to do. In all instances of intent here, the outcome is that a life was saved, which is inherently an overall moral positive.

I have to sympathy for people that torture animals, they deserve to die. I would have more of a problem killing a dog than I would a women, and that's a fact. For people saying "if you can't stand a dog being killed than you're not an incel blah blah blah" or some variation on that's not true. Dogs haven't done anything to anyone, however femoids on the other hand....

I don't really care, animals and people die in horrific ways every day. Some animals need to die for food in giant processing plants dedicated to killing. Torture should be avoided because animals don't know from right and wrong just acting on instinct for survival. The gore videos I have seen have educated me in being more careful around certain situations with machines or automated systems. Propagation of the videos does not necessarily mean more animals will be tortured because the ones with those thoughts will ultimately decide if they want to commit the act or not. Videos can be a tool of satisfaction and deter such feelings to commit the act or they can be inspirational. If you don't like the thread just don't click on it, you don't have to white knight and derail the thread or complain to moderators and optionally block the user.

No im responding to your last post about how morality is a "shared selfishness". And then you say incels are not part of this moral selfishness(which is true) and thus we should reject morality all together because it doesnt benifit us. I think thats a huge moral leap. What makes you do that?

I don't think you realize you are making an inherently fallacious argument, I complained about this with some religous poster not to long ago, the use of CIRCULAR REASONING

Please read over what you are asking

In an argument ABOUT WHETHER MORALITY EXISTS, you are asking me why I made a HUGE MORAL LEAP

YOUR ARGUMENT ITSELF PRESUPPOSES YOU ARE RIGHT BASED ON THE LINE OF QUESTIONING, BECAUSE IT ALREADY ASSUMES THAT MORALITY EXISTS

Let me make it simple for you

Me: "Eating icecream isn't gay"
You: "Why are you having all these gay thoughts to arrive at that conclusion?"

Your question inherently affirms you to be right BEFORE THE FACT, there's no way for me to answer the question without ironically agreeing with the premise, I'd have to concede that gay thought went into refuting the idea that ice cream is gay, just like I'd have to concede to the concept of morality to refute that I made a "moral leap"

I don't think I made a moral leap, because MORALITY DOESN'T EXIST

I notice a lot of users tend to argue like this and for some reason you aren't aware of what you are doing, you are making an argument that can't be argued against beause its fallacious in nature, as you are presupposing you are correct WITHIN THE QUESTION ITSELF

Last edited:
BlackPillPress is having the kind of meltdown that occurs when someone is more educated than they are intelligent. Just because someone is blackpilled does not mean they have to share your moral philosophy (or apparent lack thereof). The blackpill is about female nature. Nothing more or less

I don't think you realize you are making an inherently fallacious argument, I complained about this with some religous poster not to long ago, the use of CIRCULAR REASONING

Please read over what you are asking

In an argument ABOUT WHETHER MORALITY EXISTS, you are asking me why I made a HUGE MORAL LEAP

YOUR ARGUMENT ITSELF PRESUPPOSES YOU ARE RIGHT BASED ON THE LINE OF QUESTIONING, BECAUSE IT ALREADY ASSUMES THAT MORALITY EXISTS

Let me make it simple for you

Me: "Eating icecream isn't gay"
You: "Why are you having all these gay thoughts to arrive at that conclusion?"

Your question inherently affirms you to be right BEFORE THE FACT, there's no way for me to answer the question without ironically agreeing with the premise, I'd have to concede that gay thought went into refuting the idea that ice cream is gay, just like I'd have to concede to the concept of morality to refute that I made a "moral leap"

I don't think I made a moral leap, because MORALITY DOESN'T EXIST

I notice a lot of users tend to argue like this and for some reason you aren't aware of what you are doing, you are making an argument that can't be argued against beause its fallacious in nature, as you are presupposing you are correct WITHIN THE QUESTION ITSELF
He could easily just said "leap" or leap of logic instead of "moral leap" so I think you should respond to his central point instead of playing the "I got you! Fallacy!" game aka the fallacy fallacy.

And then you say incels are not part of this moral selfishness(which is true) and thus we should reject morality all together because it doesnt benifit us.
This is the point he made.

Why make the jump of being excluded from the moral selfishness of society to rejecting ALL morality even related to animals? Why is that necessary?

Last edited:
He could easily just said "leap" or leap of logic instead of "moral leap" so I think you should respond to his central point instead of playing the "I got you! Fallacy!" game aka fallacy fallacy.

JFL @ calling out a fallacy is now a fallacy

I'm just pointing something out that is annoying and often used by the religious in arguments about God, seeing as morality functions as somewhat of a God to humans it doesn't surprise me that the same kind of "error" is exhibited by people who are "moral"

Why make the jump of being excluded from the moral selfishness of society to rejecting ALL morality even related to animals.
Because not adhering to a system that doesn't benefit you, is logical, because it places less restrictions on your choices and actions

Lastly its only a "jump" or a "leap" to you guys, to me its simply just the next logical "step", if a law has nothing to do with your rights, your interests, then there's no reason to adhere to that law, because its not about you, you are the "other" and the people who the law serves are "actually people"

A better question is, why not jump to being excluded from the moral selfishness of society, why restrict yourself to morals that really have nothing to do with you and don't benefit you?

There is no logical answer, only an emotional one, and that's exactly why I'd do the opposite

Last edited:
JFL @ calling out a fallacy is now a fallacy
It is in fact of a fallacy if you fail to address the argument or point. It always has been. Calling something out as a fallacy doesn't automatically make you right. Nor does an argument having any line of fallacious reasoning make it wrong.

A lot of people do that sort of brownie points stuff in debates.

As for the rest the post I'm not going to argue on his behalf. I just wanted you to respond to the point he was making.

It is in fact of a fallacy if you fail to address the argument or point. It always has been

If the argument is fallacious then no point has actually been made, just as it always has been

As for the rest the post I'm not going to argue on his behalf. I just wanted you to respond to the point he was making.

I responded to the point you made, you are assuming he mean't "logic leap" instead of "moral leap", if he meant "moral leap" he had no point because he was already presupposing he was right within the argument, which makes the question pointless as he's already affirmed he's right as morality exists

You can say I'm being technical, but the only way to address his question is to concede that I am wrong first, hence defeating the purpose of my point

A better question is, why not jump to being excluded from the moral selfishness of society, why restrict yourself to morals that really have nothing to do with you and don't benefit you?

There is no logical answer, only an emotional one, and that's exactly why I'd do the opposite
Why be moral if it doesn't benifit me? Um there is a thing called empathy. Why would i mindlessly wanna torture a dog for no reason? My empathy stops me from doing it.

Logical answer? Neither are yours. Your" call to action" against bluepillers are all emotional arguments. Anything we do has a basis in emotions, otherwise we would just lay down and die.

Not your personal wikipedia, newfag.
Bro.... Are you really calling people "newfags" with your Feb 11 2020 join date?
Laugh 8
Laugh 7

I responded to the point you made, you are assuming he mean't "logic leap" instead of "moral leap", if he meant "moral leap" he had no point because he was already presupposing he was right within the argument, which makes the question pointless as he's already affirmed he's right as morality exists
How does morality not exist just because humans created it? Does beauty, math and other measurements not exist either?
Do you have an empathy disorder, ded srs? Since you cant see any reason to do something that doesnt benefit you

If the argument is fallacious then no point has actually been made, just as it always has been
The point was that there was a disconnect between the two. He made his point the sentence before he called a moral leap.

That being excluded from the moral selfishness of society does not mean you can't hold moral convictions about dogs being tortured.

To me your argument since it is about emotion, empathy, and visceral reactions is the equivalent of asking "why not become a psychopath?" Even if that is something that someone COULD control there is no benefit to losing empathy for dogs other than getting edgy sperg points on this forum and online.

But like I said I don't want to argue in his place. I was trying to get you to respond to his central point which was that sentence.

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres you also completely conveniently ignored my point on how its fallacious to apply and gatekeep blackpill by "oughts".
Like i said, blackpill is just about understanding the objective reality, not abot what we ought to do with the knowledge. You are doing the same mistakes you are accusing everyone else of.

Like i said, blackpill is just about understanding the objective reality, not abot what we ought to do with the knowledge

JFL that just sounds like convenient BS, so you're saying just knowing what is objective makes you black pilled, you can do blue pilled shit and still call yourself black pilled?

That's like saying you're gay if you just know what being a gay is about, you don't have to take part

Sorry that makes no sense, if you aren't operating based on the black pill you aren't black pilled, in fact I'd say you're more of an idiot than an ignorant blue piller who just doesn't know any better if you know about the black pill but don't make decisions based on it

Are you seriously saying a guy can be a beta orbiter and then become a literal cuck and let other men fuck a landwhale he married, and he's still black pilled just for "understanding the objective reality"

JUST KNOWING ABOUT SOMETHING OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MAKE YOU A PART OF IT

By your logic, I'm a feminist because I know about feminism and understand their doctrine

I need you to REALLY think about what you are saying, what other doctrine or world view in the world IS ABOUT JUST KNOWING BUT NOT PRACTICING??????

Can you be a vegan by just knowing the objective reality of animal abuse and how animals are mistreated and being killed, can you know that and STILL EAT MEAT and call yourself vegan?

Sorry I call BS, what you are arguing is complete nonsense just to excuse yourself from having consistent rhetoric and actions, you are only black pilled if you are LIVING A BLACK PILLED LIFE, just like you are only vegan if you actually PRACTICE VEGANISM

JFL that just sounds like convenient BS, so you're saying just knowing what is objective makes you black pilled, you can do blue pilled shit and still call yourself black pilled?

That's like saying you're gay if you just know what being a gay is about, you don't have to take part

Sorry that makes no sense, if you aren't operating based on the black pill you aren't black pilled, in fact I'd say you're more of an idiot than an ignorant blue piller who just doesn't know any better if you know about the black pill but don't make decisions based on it

Are you seriously saying a guy can be a beta orbiter and then become a literal cuck and let other men fuck a landwhale he married, and he's still black pilled just for "understanding the objective reality"

JUST KNOWING ABOUT SOMETHING OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MAKE YOU A PART OF IT

By your logic, I'm a feminist because I know about feminism and understand their doctrine

I need you to REALLY think about what you are saying, what other doctrine or world view in the world IS ABOUT JUST KNOWING BUT NOT PRACTICING??????

Can you be a vegan by just knowing the objective reality of animal abuse and how animals are mistreated and being killed, can you know that and STILL EAT MEAT and call yourself vegan?

Sorry I call BS, what you are arguing is complete nonsense just to excuse yourself from having consistent rhetoric and actions, you are only black pilled if you are LIVING A BLACK PILLED LIFE, just like you are only vegan if you actually PRACTICE VEGANISM
How can you compare blackpill to feminism? Your comparison is flawed and destroys your whole argument, so you just wasted alot of sentences for no reason.
Yes blackpill is about understanding objective reality. Blackpill is not a movement. Everyone knows this. Is the science of a flat earth a movement like feminism too?

But even if we assume blackpill is a movement and not an understanding of objective reality of female attraction, dating and lookism. What is the objective of this movement? "Living a black pilled life" that is the most cringy shit i've red in a long time. How do you live a blackpilled life? To postmaxx about how we hate foids? To tell the world on a forum how we don't care about morality and tortured dogs?

And yes, if a guy fucks a landwhale while knowing the objective reality of female attraction, he can still be blackpilled ofcourse. You make no sense. He just knows his place in the looks heirarchy. You say morality doesn't exist, yet you place a moral value(negative one) to being a cuck. For the 10th time you are being a massive logically inconsistant hypocrite.

Even the forums says blackpilled non incels can be allowed here. Is a non incel living a blackpilled lifestyle? jfl. So literally the rules of this forum disagrees with your definition of the blackpill. You are the one edgy snowflake here who thinks you have it all right even tho the forum you post on disagrees.

Last edited:
And yes, if a guy fucks a landwhale while knowing the objective reality of female attraction, he can still be blackpilled ofcourse

Alright wait so lets get this straight :feelskek:

Whenever you are talking about someone being blue pilled, its not because of what they do and say, ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE MERELY IGNORANT OF THE BLACK PILL?

High Confusion

So they can can do blue pilled shit and still tout the label of black pilled, so long as they are aware of it?

JFL like I said, I am a feminist and vegan then, because I am aware of these world views, and that is all that is required to claim the label of group

Alright wait so lets get this straight :feelskek:

Whenever you are talking about someone being blue pilled, its not because of what they do and say, ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE MERELY IGNORANT OF THE BLACK PILL?

So they can can do blue pilled shit and still tout the label of black pilled, so long as they are aware of it?

JFL like I said, I am a feminist and vegan then, because I am aware of these world views, and that is all that is required to claim the label of group
Impossible to argue when you just print 1 sentence of my whole argument. You just ignore any point i make that points out your logical inconsistencies.

1.You say morality doesn't exist, yet you place a moral value(negative one) to being a cuck. For the 10th time you are being a massive logically inconsistant hypocrite.

2.Yes blackpill is about understanding objective reality. Blackpill is not a movement. Everyone knows this. Is flat or round earth a movement too? Is gravity and math a movement? Feminism is, so gravity is too right?

3, But even if we assume blackpill is a movement and not an understanding of objective reality of female attraction, dating and lookism. What is the objective of this movement?

Last edited:
A dog never insulted me.
Dogs are the only animal capable of unconditional love regardless of how you look.
That already places them infinitely above the sheer maliciousness of foids.

No dog ever called me an incel

JFL at these foolish moralfags, proves why my any thread about the importance of extremism is relevant, it helps to weed out the weak hearted

If a dog being hurt is your line in the sand, then you need to realize that you don't actually want any revenge on "roasties" or "Chad" because you'd probably feel worse, these guys are just kidding themselves

whats weird is that i couldnt emotionally bring myself to hurt animals, but i wouldnt hesitate to eliminate a bunch of normie scum (in call of duty). The reason is, animals never did me any wrong, it was only human beings who caused me harm, hence its only human beings i want to see suffer (in call of duty).

It doesnt make sense to hurt an innocent animal who played no part in my pain and trauma. The only living beings who ever hurt me were humans (directly via bullying/insults, ostracizion etc.) and indirectly (via laws, politics, societal structuring etc.)

Last edited:
Too many self diagnosed psychopaths on these forums

It is necessary to override these moral and sentimental thoughts when something happens that requires us to make difficult decisions.
Morality if it is a limitation, just look how far current society has gone by those limitations (the same society that has us in this state of inceldom) Without those limits, which have also become laws, many of us could do something to face our state and have a better life.

Give me a concrete example of a moral sentiment that justifiably needs to be overridden.

There is always going to be the possibility of exceptions, but that possibility does not invalidate the system altogether. Exceptions are dealt on a case by case basis.

Blackpill is about understanding objective reality about dating and looks. You can't place an "ought" to blackpill, like you do in your other threads. Thats a logical fallacy.

You can't introduce the is-ought problem in a discussion about morality to a person who holds the (erroneous) belief that morals don't exist, let alone has a fundamental background and understanding or moral reasoning and ethical theory.

It would be like describing the differentiability of n-dimensional manifolds to somebody who is just learning basic algebra. They don't know what it means to differentiate, let alone know what a manifold is.

You can't have a discussion and present arguments, because the recipient lacks serious fundamentals. I've learned not to argue with such a person, but unfortunately you have to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume that they have the basics covered, at least.

BlackPillPress is having the kind of meltdown that occurs when someone is more educated than they are intelligent. Just because someone is blackpilled does not mean they have to share your moral philosophy (or apparent lack thereof). The blackpill is about female nature. Nothing more or less

I think the parameters are slightly different. I think it's slightly more intelligent than educated, but still not educated enough, which isn't saying much for the intelligence tbh ngl.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for my pet dog I would have killed my self in my teens he was the only friend I had that's why I lost my shit over the torture vid and it's foids who exploit the dogs by training them to do the messed up shit and dogs and cats don't make my life miserable.

Their are some serial killers who could not harm a pet but could kill a human no problem so your ideas of extremism is flawed as it implies all killers and extremists are the same.

Last edited:
This whole thread jfl WAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR

sABQRm9.gif

One little thread over a dog day afternoon & everyone loses their mind. There's a difference between doing the act & observing it. The fuck is this, avengers civil war?
That's a false equivalence and you know it. I may eat meat but that does not mean I enjoy or condone animal abuse. And I still don't see what it has to do with the blackpill. Are you saying that being blackpilled means you can't have a moral viewpoint on anything? And again you make a bunch of bullshit assumptions about me for no reason you massive, dog-fucking piece of shit.
Gotta ask, if we didn't have the slaughterhouse industry & you had to kill & prepare your own meat could you take the animals life & get down to the gritty of stripping the edible from the waste, blood & guts.
I don't get triggered (I fucking hate dogs) but at the same time I don't like seeing shit like that.
Take it a step further & look where we're at, ya got anything remotely insensitive being pulled from youtube, forums banning users for breaking "the rules", Australian government trying to ban anime as apparently it encourages pedos, I guess 2d pictures have more rights than real world children going by the mass importation of Islam into soft nations that's actively encouraged. Where do you draw a line on a stance.
Someone commits a crime, do we;
A - Do nothing & say go ahead
B - put them in a jail for a timeframe
C - cut off a limb
D - execute that person

Every option is tried & seen as agreeable or barbaric by different cultures. What is normal in one place is horrific in another.

Apparently locking a man in jail for life is seen as humane, solitary confinement for years is cool but the death penalty is immoral? Are you kidding me.

We're heading toward a future where the mob that scream the loudest get their own way even though it's a highly illogical irrational reality that seeks to create equality for all by making the life of as many ppl one of endless suffering.
I live rural.

Sometimes a animal needs killing.

Perhaps it's sick, or a nuisance, or dangerous, or it's simply food.

Most (White) people like fast "painless" kills.

Not everyone can afford guns, or bullets, so they use whatever tool they have, whether it's a shovel or a hoe. Such tools kill much slower and cause more pain. But the end result is the same.

The death of an animal is sad. But sometimes living a bad pain-filled life is worse. Incels should understand that at least.

The problem is, urban attitudes about death. In the country it's different. Death is a natural part of life! We all die.
In the country dar be animal killings muh boy, them's thar animal killings be seen as wrong by dems in tha city yet in dems cities they all be goin' 'round stabbing n shooting one another & that's considered a normal aspect of urban livin' 'parently.

Last edited:
Yes that's because we are betrayed idealists. We are super nice guys who got their idealism ass raped by foids pragmatism and utilitarism. We just needed to be loved but they turned us bitter and videos like that just shows our real nature.

Many of us are actually too nice and too kind and since foids can't differentiate between nice and weak we have been constantly ignored, ridiculed and sexually discriminated
High IQ