Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It starts early, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I remember that one time when I was still a middle schooler, I believe, when I was at Walmart, and it was around halloween season, mang

Anyway, I was fuckin around in the masks and costumes aisle when a younger latin foidlet and her lil brother decided to play with me

I was already masked up in some demonic kind of mask and wielding a mock sword.

Now to the point, after having fun together for a while, the foidlet let her brother tell me that she wanted to see me unmasked.

She was looking at me the whole time like I was potentially some kind of candy underneath, if u catch my drift

However, having been :blackpill:d since even then abt how toilets typically view ricemen, I never unmasked and even thrusted my prop sword into her gut

She made a surprised pickachu face but still had a yearning look in her eyes. Needless to say i wasnt snitched on or anything, and we eventually parted ways and never saw each other again

This had to have been like 15 years ago, mang

How did you descend so quickly? :feelshehe:

If you were actually unattractive under the mask, imagine the change of cadence; suddenly you playing with her is actually unwanted, and she has to go soon, falling into the usual ways of hypergamy and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans at an early age without even realizing. :feelsclown:

How did you descend so quickly? :feelshehe:

If you were actually unattractive under the mask, imagine the change of cadence; suddenly you playing with her is actually unwanted, and she has to go soon, falling into the usual ways of hypergamy and discriminatory treatment towards subhumans at an early age without even realizing. :feelsclown:
That’s why I didn’t unmask, Chico. high rice iq, mang :feelsthink:

Why did that Pakistani foid look at you in a disgusted way, then? :dafuckfeels:
It seemed like more of a shocked stare, rather than some shit like these::feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelsseriously:, mang

>it starts early
>goes on about how foids have sexual experiences starting in middle school

this topic has only been made 800 times