Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT user gets a reality check

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
A woman on IT gets a wake-up jfl and finds out how spiteful, vindictive and uncaring people on the sub are. User in question just makes a comment disagreeing with a take I guess IT members made and the sub proceeded to be misogynistic woman haters and attacked/insulted her. Even displaying a lack of awareness or understanding of inceldom in the process by labeling her as an incel (which is impossible) because they didn't like her point. you cant make this shit up. :feelskek:

The user got a wake-up call as to the the true nature and hate filled, vitriolic attitudes that these people have. Will literally turn on each-other for wrong-think, Comical. Sounds like cult behaviour to me :feelshmm:. Which is not surprising since if you actually apply the BITE model. IT tick more boxes for cult identification that us. "STFU and go back to your wretched little cult" Oh the irony of this statement, you don't realize, she's already there

I think they may have been banned too but I could be wrong.

@decembrist_kirillov this is your chance
for once a woman has defended you

Lol the mob mentality there is insane. The problem with liberals in general is that they completely base their views on life and politics on group think. U can't go against the herd at all but they call us a cult

Lol the mob mentality there is insane. The problem with liberals in general is that they completely base their views on life and politics on group think. U can't go against the herd at all but they call us a cult
They tick many more boxes on the bite model for cult behaviour tbh. Them calling us a cult is hilarious

IT users disgust me, just look at their meetup(s), tells you everything you need to know about them. :feelswhere:

>just fuck off, stinkel inkel :foidSoy:
compelling arguments as always :feelsaww:

@decembrist_kirillov :chad::banhammer:

Look at the way they all attack her.

They are a cult.

About time that sub got reported and shutdown for harassment.

Found the incel:soy::soy:

Normie below shaming the wahman to eat a mountain of dicks only allowed if the wahman is defending incels thus you have every right to hate her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Normie below shaming the wahman to eat a mountain of dicks only allowed if the wahman is defending incels thus you have every right to hate her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
just shows how hypocritical they are\

They all act like bots

hilarious additional confirmation on my initial understanding of IT, they’re all low iq groupthink sheep. funny how they aren’t the ones who are being deplatformed because they fit the current political agenda. they’re encouraging misandry, bullying, female double standards, and are rapidly spreading misinformation :society:

"if you can't see the danger this cat is in" lmaoooooooo

hilarious additional confirmation on my initial understanding of IT, they’re all low iq groupthink sheep. funny how they aren’t the ones who are being deplatformed because they fit the current political agenda. they’re encouraging misandry, bullying, female double standards, and are rapidly spreading misinformation :society:
No one cares about misandry in soyciety

motherfuckers i never hurt or assault my cat ever :lasereyes: what is their problem im getting arousal when my neck is licked as many humans. im touch deprived incel and they don't let me get an erection :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

people are fucking sick they crucify me for being happy. cat and me releasing the same hormones as we play too.

they really think they have the moral high ground

No one cares about misandry in soyciety
im gonna place my bets & hope that 2030 brings great societal change due to the increasing number of sexless men.

it’s only getting worse each day, either there’ll be a tipping point or some gradual change in the reverse direction. some hope to look forward to…

When I was like 7 or 8 I once got an erection when I petted my uncle's cats.

I guess that was a red flag that I would become a future incel

Btw i also let my cat lick my neck and hair

im gonna place my bets & hope that 2030 brings great societal change due to the increasing number of sexless men.

it’s only getting worse each day, either there’ll be a tipping point or some gradual change in the reverse direction. some hope to look forward to…
I can't imagine anything other than widespread virtuesignalling towards sexless men, they'd probably try to make us go through therapy or some bs.

Btw i also let my cat lick my neck and hair
I remember watching one of those AskReddit videos where some guy posted that he would let his cat lick his ear while he jacked off.

"never thought I would defend an incel" - IT user pondering on the realization that incels might be humans as well

I can't imagine anything other than widespread virtuesignalling towards sexless men, they'd probably try to make us go through therapy or some bs.
we just need a great leader, a master orator, someone with charisma, charm, and all that jazz to spin the words for the world to hear and a revolution/movement will emerge:feelsLightsaber:

I remember watching one of those AskReddit videos where some guy posted that he would let his cat lick his ear while he jacked off.
That's gross, I don't get aroused from animals

we just need a great leader, a master orator, someone with charisma, charm, and all that jazz to spin the words for the world to hear and a revolution/movement will emerge:feelsLightsaber:
:dab: won't happen but it's a good cope

motherfuckers i never hurt or assault my cat ever :lasereyes: what is their problem im getting arousal when my neck is licked as many humans. im touch deprived incel and they don't let me get an erection :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

people are fucking sick they crucify me for being happy. cat and me releasing the same hormones as we play too.

Tbh I also get an erection when cuddling with cats. :feelsautistic:

A woman on IT gets a wake-up jfl and finds out how spiteful, vindictive and uncaring people on the sub are. User in question just makes a comment disagreeing with a take I guess IT members made and the sub proceeded to be misogynistic woman haters and attacked/insulted her. Even displaying a lack of awareness or understanding of inceldom in the process by labeling her as an incel (which is impossible) because they didn't like her point. you cant make this shit up. :feelskek:

The user got a wake-up call as to the the true nature and hate filled, vitriolic attitudes that these people have. Will literally turn on each-other for wrong-think, Comical. Sounds like cult behaviour to me :feelshmm:. Which is not surprising since if you actually apply the BITE model. IT tick more boxes for cult identification that us. "STFU and go back to your wretched little cult" Oh the irony of this statement, you don't realize, she's already there

I think they may have been banned too but I could be wrong.

View attachment 659139

"Found the incel" they don't understand how retarded that sounds.

FUCK ALL THESE FILTHY DEGENERATE SOYS LINE THEM ALL AGAINST A WALL AND STONE SHOOT THESE NIGGERS TO DEATH FUCK CANT THEY SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKING DUMB PIECE OF SHIT CUMSKIN CUCKS DESERVE TO GET MAULED AND SLICED INTO BITS FOR RAT FOOD ( IN VIDEOGAME ) :lasereyes:

FUCK ALL THESE FILTHY DEGENERATE SOYS LINE THEM ALL AGAINST A WALL AND STONE SHOOT THESE NIGGERS TO DEATH FUCK CANT THEY SHUT THE FUCK UP FUCKING DUMB PIECE OF SHIT CUMSKIN CUCKS DESERVE TO GET MAULED AND SLICED INTO BITS FOR RAT FOOD ( IN VIDEOGAME ) :lasereyes:
BASED AF

They are bitter and miserable.

Yeah, they posted a post about me and bullied, harassed me and made fun of me just because I made a venting post saying I was jealous of my brother who got girls. All it was was a venting post with no hate or harassment or anything, but they still posted the post and told me to die and all that shit.

They don’t just attack hateful people, they attack lonely men who make simple vents.

The 21st century equivalent of a leftist struggle session, brought to you by corporate America.

that sub is the biggest circlejerk of all them tbh