Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT user gets a reality check

IT are retard why bother with them lol

A miserable bunch of bullies.

Lol the mob mentality there is insane. The problem with liberals in general is that they completely base their views on life and politics on group think. U can't go against the herd at all but they call us a cult

this is how the world really is, as bad as chad and stacy are.
normies are way worse, they'll back stab you at anytime for any reason.

i hope every IT member gets raped by a pack of wild rabid niggers

IT soys are “what-we-would-call-chads”

It is patently obvious that they hate no matter what, ironic since they are meant to be against hate

Soyboys and simps are usually secretly the most misogynistic people on Earth.

They're bunch of NPCs. Herd mentality. They're crowd. They're noise. They don't bother me. People like them will exist in all walks of life. They're supposed to be ignored.

Lol the mob mentality there is insane. The problem with liberals in general is that they completely base their views on life and politics on group think. U can't go against the herd at all but they call us a cult
:yes::yes::yes:
Literal NPC behavior for sure.
IT users disgust me, just look at their meetup(s), tells you everything you need to know about them. :feelswhere:
I don't know how real they are but all purportedly IT meetup photos I have seen included the most hideous troons.

They're bunch of NPCs. Herd mentality. They're crowd. They're noise. They don't bother me. People like them will exist in all walks of life. They're supposed to be ignored.

Yeah, they posted a post about me and bullied, harassed me and made fun of me just because I made a venting post saying I was jealous of my brother who got girls. All it was was a venting post with no hate or harassment or anything, but they still posted the post and told me to die and all that shit.

They don’t just attack hateful people, they attack lonely men who make simple vents.
their goal is to make people kill themselves. Im surprised they dont keep a counter on the side of their sub for each person they've goaded into suicide

They're not trying to help us. They'll look for any excuse to bully and ostracize us. If you question their motives for bullying lonely virgins on the internet, they'll gang up on you like the NPCs they are.

They're not trying to help us. They'll look for any excuse to bully and ostracize us. If you question their motives for bullying lonely virgins on the internet, they'll gang up on you like the NPCs they are.
mostly all it is for many of their users. Just want to hate others

They tick many more boxes on the bite model for cult behaviour tbh. Them calling us a cult is hilarious

Its more than a just cult. Ideologies like progressivism, feminism and other far left shit can be unironically classified as [modern day] religions.

"Found the incel"
Pin on Pepe and Wojak

"never thought I would defend an incel" - IT user pondering on the realization that incels might be humans as well
They just don't see us as humans. They view the most baity posts and think we are all some kind of zoophilic, incesty, pedophile monster. It's like we are cartoon villains to them lol.
Also, good to see you my guy, hope you are doing fine

They just don't see us as humans. They view the most baity posts and think we are all some kind of zoophilic, incesty, pedophile monster. It's like we are cartoon villains to them lol.
Yeah they are addicted to demonizing and dehumanizing us. Reminds me of the stanford prison experiment.

Good to see you too. I'm okay i guess

@PPEcel Defend your fellow liberal elite compatriots

cat licking makes someone part of the liberal elite?
thats a great defence, thanks for the stimulating conversation, i can see why they put you in charge

So, they don't want us to be loved by our pets too??

The guy is that post is a fucking degenerate if he is actually performing a sex act with a cat

True. They always screencap the low-hanging bait threads, never the High IQ threads citing scientific literature. It makes it easier for them to bully and dehumanise us.

True. They always screencap the low-hanging bait threads, never the High IQ threads citing scientific literature. It makes it easier for them to bully and dehumanise us.
They purposely ignore any content that goes against their narrative and stereotypes. Notice when a new user posts something thats even mildly sympathetic, they get mostly ignored or mocked for even trying.

they are just pathetic at this point

Aren’t NPCs supposed to be supporters of bestiality? It’s weird fucked up shit.. just the type of thing they love to support.

Aren’t NPCs supposed to be supporters of bestiality? It’s weird fucked up shit.. just the type of thing they love to support.
Their hatred of ugly males is much more than their hatred of just about anything else tbh. Including degenerate zoophile retards. Animals exist and are living beings to them. Ugly males arent people and don't have feelings.

That group is a delusional refuge for losers who want to act moral and score points by saying "hey these guys have it worse than us" or "give me attention I insult the people hated by the media" most of them are chaotically beta and ugly, incel in denial and mindless females who wouldn't understand a damn thing what it's like to be a male judged by females. They don't understand, or choose not to understand logic or reason, they just want someone to pick on to make themselves feel better and use certain things to justify their hate or they twist the truth in their favor by taking things out of context. Absolutely disgusting people. I want to fight some of them.

That group is a delusional refuge for losers who want to act moral and score points by saying "hey these guys have it worse than us" or "give me attention I insult the people hated by the media" most of them are chaotically beta and ugly, incel in denial and mindless females who wouldn't understand a damn thing what it's like to be a male judged by females. They don't understand, or choose not to understand logic or reason, they just want someone to pick on to make themselves feel better and use certain things to justify their hate or they twist the truth in their favor by taking things out of context. Absolutely disgusting people. I want to fight some of them.

Nailed it mate

i will rape every reddit user

@decembrist_kirillov You lucky fuck, that foid wants your sausage. :feelsUgh: