Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s funny how people attack automatically the drunk ones

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
No I’m not talking about “going out on new years and drinking multiple tini shots and then driving your car into a family coming back from some youth soccer tournament”.
I mean the ones who drink and don’t want to participate in society.
They really hate them.
And they really like drinking too.
But they are against drinking in legislature .
But they drink and drive too.
What’s there intention?
Being normies.
And they hate “sexual predators” too.
I’m not going out this new years are you?
Happy new years my incel friends. And if you can’t walk to get beer don’t get any. If you can, make fool out of yourself in public if it makes you feel more comfortable

this post is all over the place. write your conclusion paragraph or u get an F from @copemaxx9002

What is the point you are trying to make ?

this post is all over the place. write your conclusion paragraph or u get an F from @copemaxx9002
What is the point you are trying to make ?
While rest of my peers were drinking and fucking and partying new years I stayed 30 miles away from any party at all, and kept to myself 80 percent of teen years
When I started drinking in teen years I drank 30 miles away with myself.
I went out one time and was treated like a creep. I went to maybe couple of family new years party’s I was treated like a creep.
Draw your conclusions

While rest of my peers were drinking and fucking and partying new years I stayed 30 miles away from any party at all, and kept to myself 80 percent of teen years
I went out one time and was treated like a creep. I went to maybe couple of family new years party’s I was treated like a creep.
Draw your conclusions
There you go,much easier to understand than your original schizo post

every single outing you’ll see people drinking and making out. But you are the nuisance#lowertherapesthisnewyear

Draw your conclusions
there could be a multitude of reasons you were treated like a creep or a weirdo. you could have undiagnosed autism, your face could be ugly. or you may have just missed many simple social developmental milestones. theres tons of other reasons why this could have happened but im too lazy to think of them right now.

As an .is alcoholic it's interesting to see those who get it and those who don't.

I swear some of the lame niggas on here who couldn't even finish a pint bore me stupid.

Last edited: