Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [It's Over] My (single mother) Sister went to a party last night, got drunk and probabaly got her phone stolen (Details Inside)

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
My sister didn't come home until 3:00 or 4:00 in the moring last night so I'm assuming she went to someone's party last night becuase when she came home she was passed out on the the couch and could'nt make it back to her childhood room just right beside my bed room. Now I just woke up about 40 minutes ago and the first thing I feel is her shaking me to wake up since she needs my Phone to call her friends and have her look for her phone etc.

Remind you, since she is slightly intoxicated, she keeps leaving and entering the house in nothing but her panties looking in her car so that makes everyone living in my house look bad, while she still on the Phone she keeps talking shit about the about a guys she met or something <~ I don't really know what she's saying but her drunk friends understand her.

Honestly I think someone just finessed her phone, (Its a 700$ IPhone 7) during her episodes of uncouniousses. Back to her and her friends I start to get anxious about her seeing this website in my phone even though it's on Private mode, (I'm pretty sure I didn't close out the tab) so Im pacing back and fowards from the kitchen to the living room like and autistic dumbass and now my sister starts talking shit to me saying: "I know your here for your phone but ya ain't gettin back to I find MINE."

Now she's trying to use find my IPhone while holding back her gags and moving between outside and inside with nothing but a tank top and panties.

edit 1: I know now that she got drunk, I hear her talking about doing stuff she didn't remember like buying a lotta shit from Waffle House, luckily I hope this is a [LIFEFUEL] post for one of you guys out there, she prob fucked an ugly subhuman withtout even realising it, So I hope one of you guys scored on her.

edit 2: She's now calling one of her previous boyfriends since he's an expert on tracking Iphones. Problem is he will not pick up.

edit 3: My sister gave up finding her phone and gave mines back to me, no doubt my parents will buy her a new one. Now she's in the bathroom vomiting her fucking guts out for 15 minutes. A few minutes later her friends come over and now there gonna drive to where they had the party (I saw my sister get behind the wheel, or someone that looks like her, probabaly one of her "hive mind" friends.)

edit 4: Im on my IPhone and holy FUCKING SHIT, that was a close call, I had open six tabs and I almost got exposed my sister knows what an Incel is in an sense already, If I got discovered she make my life even worse and make my therapy sessions more of a living hell.

TL,DR: Sister got drunk at a party, prob got her phone stolen, took mine to find hers and I think I forgot to close out the Incels.me/ Hentai tab

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, man. What the fuck is she going in and outside for? Also how is she still intoxicated?! :feelsmega:

"You aren't getting your phone back until I find mine"? You fucking cuck. If you want your phone back get your pussy ass in there and take it back. It's yours, you dictate who uses it and when, not her.

And single moms are a scourge, the largest, most debilitating symptoms of the degenerate social diseases ravaging the west. Everyone here should know this already. If you are a woman and have kids without a man he better be dead, otherwise you fucked up worse than anyone here has, yet the rewards they reap for this are astounding.

Jesus Christ, man. What the fuck is she going in and outside for? Also how is she still intoxicated?! :feelsmega:
She's going in and outside looking through her car every 5 or 10 minutes, with the intoxication, everyone's body is different she does not really show being drunk but the effects for her last quite a while, She's speaking really loud to her friends on my phone and keeps slurring every 10 seconds or so

eh dude don't get cucked by your sister, just take it, especially if it could ruin your family.
just think about what's the lesser evil, easy decision.

or just pretend you need to make a call. all you need is 30 seconds. just say your friend who you wanted to call didn't answer.

Last edited:
"You aren't getting your phone back until I find mine"? You fucking cuck. If you want your phone back get your pussy ass in there and take it back. It's yours, you dictate who uses it and when, not hers.

And single moms are a scourge, the largest, most debilitating symptoms of the social diseases ravaging the west. Everyone here should know this already. If you are a woman and have kids without a man he better be dead, otherwise you fucked up worse than anyone here has, yet the rewards they reap for this are astounding.
She's a single mom but with boyfriend issues, I think she's on her third or fourth boyfriend by now.
I'm just gonna wait it out until she gives me my phone back because she now treats me like a respectable human being and I want to keep it that way when we were kids she was almost bad as some of my middle school bullies but now she's nice to me and I'm trying to Normiemaxx

Just grab it from her and give her a bunch of slaps for disrespectimg you. Dont be a nice cuckboy

Just grab it from her and give her a bunch of slaps for disrespectimg you. Dont be a nice cuckboy
She gave it back, she's now searching for her phone with her black stacy friends

Single mother, incel son, slut daughter

eh dude don't get cucked by your sister, just take it, especially if it could ruin your family.
just think about what's the lesser evil, easy decision.

or just pretend you need to make a call. all you need is 30 seconds. just say your friend who you wanted to call didn't answer.

1.Im just gonna wait it out until she gives me my phone back because she now treats me like a respectable human being and I want to keep it that way when we were kids she was almost bad as some of my middle school bullies but now she's nice to me and I'm trying to Normiemaxx

2. My sister knows I dont have any friends, she knows the only people in my contacts are family members.
Single mother, incel son, slut daughter

My mom is not sigle, my sister is the single mother but close enough

fck your cucked, dont even think about ascending with that mentality

fck your cucked, dont even think about ascending with that mentality
My sister has been treating me like shit for most of my childhood and now she nice to me and shit, she's trying to get me outside make friends etc but it useless. She still tries because I kinda make her look back to her friends when they come over to our house and party.

My sister has been complained to that I have a "virgin talk" of some sorts

Never let anyone hold your phone under any circumstances.
My sister has been complained to that I have a "virgin talk" of some sorts
Ask her who said that then them to fuck off.

"You aren't getting your phone back until I find mine"? You fucking cuck. If you want your phone back get your pussy ass in there and take it back. It's yours, you dictate who uses it and when, not her.

Where was her child?

She really wouldn't care, she seems way to preoccuped with fninding her own phone, and all she'd see is some obscure forum that wouldn't interest her.

Did they steal her baby too.

Also, dont be a cuck.

so glad my sister isn't a whore. Don't know how you guys put up with this