Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity It's trendy for foids these days to suffer from 'trauma'

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Have you noticed more and more foids talking about 'trauma'? A lot of foids these days are apparently 'working through trauma and healing'. It's just another way to self-victimize to gain sympathy points.

I've also noticed there is a pattern in a lot of their stories about 'trauma'.

The stupid foid willingly goes to a guy's place to have sex, and in the middle of it, for literally no reason whatsoever, decides she doesn't actually want it anymore. But she doesn't say anything, doesn't gesture anything, doesn't do anything, no change in her body language, she just continues laying there like a brainless vegetable while feeling 'raped'.

And then she goes on Reddit to complain and tell the story, while other foids are stay strong qweening her.

Foids are so fucking dumb. Living life on easy mode, so they feel compelled to invent 'problems'. All their 'problems' are fucking jokes.

Victimhood is social currency for women, basically the driving factor of women is to bond, bond with each other, with chad's cock.
women hate other women who appear strong because that makes them feel threatened. so being weak and the victim is signalling to other women that they arent a threat and allows other women to come to their rescue and feel morally superiors, foids are an interesting species.

every act is a play

It's like pain Olympics but for trauma. Doesn't make them a better person but they sure do feel like it. Also gets them attention doesn't matter if good or bad just any attention is good so people look and listen at them

Its all fake and made up (like most shit that goes on in a foids brain)

Victimhood is social currency for women, basically the driving factor of women is to bond, bond with each other, with chad's cock.
women hate other women who appear strong because that makes them feel threatened. so being weak and the victim is signalling to other women that they arent a threat and allows other women to come to their rescue and feel morally superiors, foids are an interesting species.

every act is a play

reddit foid whores are just landwhales that want to be validated

If a foid says "I have trauma" disregard their opinion they're mentally unstable and a drug addict.

I don't understand why you would show weakness in front of strangers even if it's "cool"

I don't understand why you would show weakness in front of strangers even if it's "cool"
Any weakness marks you as subhuman if you’re a male and aren’t Chad, but if you’re a woman you’re constantly rewarded for it. Of course women show weakness because they’re rewarded for it.

(I don’t know who you’re replying to, but from context, I’m assuming you’re asking why women would show weakness)

Also muh grooming

Any weakness marks you as subhuman if you’re a male and aren’t Chad, but if you’re a woman you’re constantly rewarded for it. Of course women show weakness because they’re rewarded for it.

(I don’t know who you’re replying to, but from context, I’m assuming you’re asking why women would show weakness)
Agreed. Never show weakness around females.

They are an hivemind, if a foid get depression everyone around her get it for attention