Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
@Saudade did you know due to quarantine tinder let everyone change their locations in slavlands and once the women saw the german,dutch gigachads they started shitting on slavcels big time.Jfl I don't follow the news but things went ape shit apparently it's ovER

@Saudade did you know due to quarantine tinder let everyone change their locations in slavlands and once the women saw the german,dutch gigachads they started shitting on slavcels big time.Jfl I don't follow the news but things went ape shit apparently it's ovER
They knew it already through other means, this was just an opportunity to openly mock, spit and shit on their fathers, brothers, grandparents, etc like they have been doing continuously for decades.
Zhirinovskycel

Nothing new, they always do this. Read russian twitter for example, it's full of foids, because men dont give a fuck about social media once they're past 20 years old. Any foid who goes farther than vk in the russian segment of the internet is basically a feminist and HATES slav men. We're basically relegated to ethnics or something like that in their mind.

Nothing new, they always do this. Read russian twitter for example, it's full of foids, because men dont give a fuck about social media once they're past 20 years old. Any foid who goes farther than vk in the russian segment of the internet is basically a feminist and HATES slav men. We're basically relegated to ethnics or something like that in their mind.
russian twitter is of slavcels who are too far gone and roasties copying everything from the west roasties it's baboon screeching I wish I could go ER on everyone of them