Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Just found out I’m 5’8

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Have been 5’8 since age 12 if the pandemic didn’t start and I went to schoo I would have at Bebe least 5’11/6
by now.
But instead im a man let

Nigga a person doesn’t change by 2 feet. I used to think I was 5’9 but I checked height and found out I was 5’8, that’s reasonable. Unless you were like 5 years old or something when you measured.
What age are you?

brag
Nigga a person doesn’t change by 2 feet. I used to think I was 5’9 but I checked height and found out I was 5’8, that’s reasonable. Unless you were like 5 years old or something when you measured.
My face is a straight up Tyrone

17, almost 18.
Oh shit. You know if the pandemic didn’t start and I went to school I would have probably been 5’10 but no worries thou you stop growing at the age of 25 so just wait. The only reason why I’m still short is because I’m fat and I stayed home for 2 years

be happy you arent 5'3

My face is a straight up Tyrone
you stop growing at the age of 25 so just wait
200 1

You still have a shot. 5'8 isnt too short.

He’s not, he’s overrating his face. If he really was a tyrone face guy he would never know this site existed.
Lmao I know some illegal site that Afro n the clear net [UWSL] :feelshmm: I search for sources Really hard[/UWSL]

Have been 5’8 since age 12 if the pandemic didn’t start and I went to schoo I would have at Bebe least 5’11/6
by now.
But instead im a man let
How would going to school change this? :feelswhat:

It’s mostly genetic, I spent a lot of years gym celling still came out as a manlet
And walking realizes hormones staying home and doing nothing makes you fat

Drink jumbo milkshakes. Add banana and peanut butter for tall growth boost.

Heightmogs me.

Not a Tyrone, but an average looking black person!

by now.
But instead im a man let
low IQ, going to school doesn't make you grow taller stupid jogger

G
low IQ, going to school doesn't make you grow taller stupid jogger
The gym plus I get to walk by hormones is being reals

G

The gym plus I get to walk by hormones is being reals
unless you are literally subsisting on fake processed american cheese and hamburger patties in the projects while your mother smokes crack I don't think it will make such a phenomenal difference to be honest family

why would you be taller if the pandemic didn't happen?