Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [KekFuel] NuMale White Knight brags it up on r/2007scape about protecting his """""""""""girlfriend"""""""""" from meanies on OSRS

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Cucc

Last edited:
I don't understand what is happening

"My Sister and I were doing some Bandos until we got crashed and those 2 crashers did no shit talking in the pictures I linked but I'm a snowflake in 2018 and found it offensive.
Fixed title for you."
Lmao, 17 downdoots.

mogs me go eR cope dont drop the soap

"My Sister and I were doing some Bandos until we got crashed and those 2 crashers did no shit talking in the pictures I linked but I'm a snowflake in 2018 and found it offensive.
Fixed title for you."
Lmao, 17 downdoots.

r/2007scape is filled with neeks

I don't understand what is happening
A pair of faggots playing a fucking awful piece of shit game that should have died 16 years ago. People still actually play that grind and clay simulator even now.

Hmm.. Yup still don't get it. And I use to play Runescape as well.. FUUUUUCK MISS THOSE DAYS..

I was botting to 99 WC.. luckily I didn't log in on the day of the MASS BOT NUKE.. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man I was lucky as fuck while some of my buddies got banned. XD

Good game. Cringe af player

cucc-jpg.14450
cucc-jpg.14450

We are reaching new levels of Cuckoldery that shouldn't even be possible.

I'm really glad I avoided becoming a gamer.

guild wars 2, wow (as shit as it is) swg, tera, WoS, even swtor is better put together, rift, mabinogi. Hell, most of them are better.

You guys like this stupid fucking picture that much?
mogs me

guild wars 2, wow (as shit as it is) swg, tera, WoS, even swtor is better put together, rift, mabinogi. Hell, most of them are better.

You guys like this stupid fucking picture that much?

all mentioned are garbage lol

only thing I know from this is "buying gf" and I still don't get what that means

all mentioned are garbage lol

GW2 is the only mmo worth a shit. You just don't have any taste. The faggot shit is totally ignorable; there's much more in other mmos (like Final Fagacy). PvP is all that really matters.

GW2 is the only mmo worth a shit. You just don't have any taste. The faggot shit is totally ignorable; there's much more in other mmos (like Final Fagacy). PvP is all that really matters.

gw2 is utter garbage.

I listed reasons. Its nothing but a shit grindfest and everything looks like a child made it from clay while faggots grief and scam.
the count of playerbase speaks for itself
Count of playerbase? So people everywhere in any given zone all the time? Very short queues for spvp? Full maps in wvw? If I go to a given zone in gw2, its full of people; meanwhile in WoW the world is barren and dead because everyone is afk in the cities in queues. I've been playing for about a thousand hours. There are a lot of people everywhere all the time. By the way, how many people play something isn't really indicative of jack shit. Look at FaggotUnknown Battlegrounds or League of Legends (also played for hundreds of matches); utter fucking trash with millions of faggots jacking off to them.

I'm still waiting for your reason as to why gw2 is utter trash.

Last edited:
osrs is fucking god-tier haters can suck my dick.

Wizard 101 and toon town were better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back