Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Komesarj did actually get a girlfriend and here's who she is... But it's not what you think!

I don't think I can... I'm going to be a lot more guarded and not throw money at her anymore but I'll still talk to her, she's an interesting person and a kindred soul.
I just think I'm truly fully grasping she genuinely is extreme menhera even on the mend. I thought she was past the worst of it but it seems to come back with a vengeance.

I've historically applied both adjectives.

I don't idolize her, simping is a sucka idolizing a mediocre pussy.
I idolize her bedroom but not her.
She's got some fascinating traits but collectively too much of a mess to deify.

I was putting her on too much of a pedestol and sucking up too much, that approach is going to be a lot more measured going forward - she needs to be grounded not catapulted.
I hope that she gives you her action figure collection.

She‘s not really into any of that stuff anyway.

Its all been collected as a result of her collecting the souls of those that she interacted with over time.

She‘s basically the female version of Shao Khan.

Oh no no no no

you're still simping for her and you don't realize it. You need to stop befriending holes and go jerk off alone. They are all USING YOU
what is symbiosis but mutual parasitism and usury?

believe me I've always realized it, maybe all love is simping and bluepilled, perhaps the only true blackpill is to choose to be foreveralone because everything can be broken down into biological impulses and self-led priorities

Its all been collected as a result of her collecting the souls of those that she interacted with over time.
think of the power in that itabeya, I could control the world

You’re retarded @Sheogorath

I used to get okay grades until my psyche fell apart in HS
Legit has nothing to do with intelligence also why the fuck are you nearly 40 talking about fucking high school grades.

Hello boys. I must take a loss today.

I did a lot of posting about how Komesarj's alleged girlfriend was fake, and his ascension wasn't real.

example: https://incels.is/threads/komesarj-...-because-i-called-his-girlfriend-fake.486902/

I was wrong. She is real. Take a look at her:

View attachment 1020909

Komesarj said she's a VIRGIN! With NO FRIENDS! What could possibly go wrong??? Definitely a trad girl if I've ever seen one!

What a cute little egirl. Wowee! But that neon hair... It strikes me as some sort of a warning sign...... Hmmmm...

View attachment 1020911

"because he's friends with Komesarj who's my ex"

Well well well... That didn't last long.

I guess simping, cucking yourself, making your big internet post about how you "quit" the blackpill and your incels.is mod spot, and getting yourself deemed the "Lebron james of incels" by media outlets wasn't enough to keep the neon haired girls attention for too long.

Never forget fellas, getting a girlfriend is the easy part compared to what you have to do to keep her. Don't climb to the top of the mountain without a plan to get back down.
Getting a girlfriend who truly loves you and would stick with you till end kiss you hug you take you on dates help you when you're down is something that only chad gets

Legit has nothing to do with intelligence also why the fuck are you nearly 40 talking about fucking high school grades.
Did you measure your face right? Saw your thread on .org

:feelskek:
holy shit hahaha

Did he send you a pic of him next to a door frame or anything to prove his stature? Or are you just taking him at his word about being 5'6"?

@based_meme Appears it wasn't larp, though I predicted this outcome on the assumption that it wasn't larp. Pink-haired "tradgirl" was never his, it was just his turn. A failed normie who was bluepilled enough to think he "ascended" after he scored a pink-haired "trad" GF with face piercings and a bedroom plagued with kawaii anime - Only for his supposed "trad" girlfriend to partner up with his "friend" months later

Apparently she's a streamer who used Twitter or Discord to exploit bluepilled bots like @Komesarj, @Sparrow's Song and @Sheogorath. JFL Sometimes the only way a bluepiller can learn is the hard way

What was the story? She larped as a "femcel" on Discord and convinced other bluepillers on Discord that she was a virgin?

Last edited:
What was the story? She larped as a "femcel" on Discord and convinced other bluepillers on Discord that she was a virgin?
Zoe DM'd numerous guys with any notoriety in the manosphere/blackpill. A deranged BPD girl desperate for attention, clout, etc... from the easiest sources.

If anyone believed she's a virgin, lol.

@based_meme Appears it wasn't larp, though I predicted this outcome on the assumption that it wasn't larp. Pink-haired "tradgirl" was never his, it was just his turn. A failed normie who was bluepilled enough to think he "ascended" after he scored a pink-haired "trad" GF with face piercings and a bedroom plagued with kawaii anime - Only for his supposed "trad" girlfriend to partner up with his "friend" months later

Apparently she's a streamer who used Twitter or Discord to exploit bluepilled bots like @Komesarj, @Sparrow's Song and @Sheogorath. JFL Sometimes the only way a bluepiller can learn is the hard way

So it was either larp or she was going to cuck him in the end anyway. Either way, he fucked himself. KEK

Apparently she's a streamer who used Twitter or Discord to exploit bluepilled bots like @Komesarj, @Sparrow's Song and @Sheogorath.
She only started streaming a week ago and she didn't use Twitter to exploit me, I sleuthed her Twitter when she was trying to avoid me in hopes to impress her with my deduction skills.

Perhaps she convinced Kom or he just plays along with the claim to be polite, I have no idea.
I love the idea of taking a girl's virginity but that's not the primary reason I liked her, which is why I pursued her in spite of Kom bragging like he fucked her all the time, which I am still skeptical of.
Zoe DM'd numerous guys with any notoriety in the manosphere/blackpill. A deranged BPD girl desperate for attention, clout, etc... from the easiest sources.

What is 'numerous' exactly? Far as I know reaching out to IBL happened only in the last month after the Kom breakup.
The only guy I know in our community that she DMd back in 2023 was me and that was just to tell me to GTFO because she was loyal to Kom.
That kept up until his paranoia about her raving got the best of him and he ruined things with her.

@Sheogorath lol at the fact you’re simping for this

View: https://twitter.com/zoepill/status/1738706841885155575

I don't see the problem, like yeah we're ugly but we shouldn't be obsessing over it, it's a waste of time and I'm glad to be checked on the behavior if I sink into it.

So it was either larp or she was going to cuck him in the end anyway. Either way, he fucked himself. KEK
or option 3 - she actually was being loyal (even thought he didn't deserve it) but he rightfully knew deep down she'd realize he raped her with his deceptions and cut ties to retain a sense of control

lol lol @Sheogorath
bro if you're going to tag me then ask me a question or make a comment plz, just linking one of the various social posts I've already seen and meticulously logged months ago doesn't give me context to engage with

Let's not beat down @Sheogorath more.

He's a lonely oldcel that felt like the young love he missed out on had a chance to happen with Zoe, and I'm sure she sweet talked her way into manipulating him the entire way.

I know these feels, bro.
Co-sign. :feelsclown:

Wiz is a good dude and a great brocel of mine as well I’m sure many others here. :feelshehe:

What he’s experiencing now in psychological pain everyone here has probably gone through at least a few times with various oneitis’s. :foidSoy::kys::incel:

What the fuck are those piercings lol. All the seethe was for nothing.

Damn, I really hope he didn't give up all of this for that sad whore.

That genuinely makes me angry.

Well she told me on Shitscord unprompted that she gave her virginity to Kome so…

I WANT TO BELIEVE.
i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Well she told me on Shitscord unprompted that she gave her virginity to Kome so…

I WANT TO BELIEVE.
i don't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon't know idk GIF by Robert E Blackmon
buddy if you think any neon hair makeup caked slut is virgin past 15 i got bad news

where is this Komesarj post about his ascension? is it on here?

HOLY FUCK imagine a girl ever pronouncing my name* with her sweet voice, FUCK YOU all privileged fucks.

*My online name, Adûnâi, which I can never share IRL anyway. My IRL name is vomit.

Just to clarify, I'm a clueless autistic Ukrainian who has only talked to his mom for 27 years. I would like to try social training courses, but I have no idea where to find them. Yes, this is a cry for help xd

You presume too much about Komesarj, he is a good person and will always make friends... He'll probably find another girlfriend soon and move on. Honestly, the only excuse for his involuntary celibacy to begin with his prolonged illness; he was a bedridden invalid who was bound to a wheelchair in his waking life. He had no true options.
And he still got a gf?

MOGS ME:feelsohgod:

where is this Komesarj post about his ascension? is it on here?
mods deleted it but here's an archive

Kom is a fake POS who left out how he deceived me in that post and strung this girl along for months, withholding her from he true wizard love (myself) while trying to groom younger girls at the same time.

She only started streaming a week ago and she didn't use Twitter to exploit me, I sleuthed her Twitter when she was trying to avoid me in hopes to impress her with my deduction skills.
I stalked the girl who randomly talked to me on Reddit in a Twitch chat that she was active in. But she hates me.

You all are telling me that Komesarj not only left the community for this Belle Delphine lookalike, but he never even had sex with her?

Someone help me make sense of all of this.

You all are telling me that Komesarj not only left the community for this Belle Delphine lookalike, but he never even had sex with her?

And apparently he may have had another landwhale gf before her

mods deleted it but here's an archive

Kom is a fake POS who left out how he deceived me in that post and strung this girl along for months, withholding her from he true wizard love (myself) while trying to groom younger girls at the same time.
i dont know your story tbh case i dont read everything, im also completely alone too , we are complete stranger so i wont be surprise if no one care enough for anyone feelings. i understand u tho cause ive no one left in my life so its either loneliness for life or at least try even with little chance for a girl, in the end theres no meaning to anything cause theres nothing worth waiting for at least for me. sadly theres nothing more i can do to make u feel better other than saying i know this feeling

sadly theres nothing more i can do to make u feel better other than saying i know this feeling
Sheogorath is a fakecel who has been talking to girls on Discord, who does not talk to me on Discord (I'm not a girl), and who does not share his Twitch streamers with me (I would have forgotten about them in a minute anyway because I don't watch Twitchers live, but he's just that scummy).

Sheogorath is a fakecel who has been talking to girls on Discord, who does not talk to me on Discord (I'm not a girl), and who does not share his Twitch streamers with me (I would have forgotten about them in a minute anyway because I don't watch Twitchers live, but he's just that scummy).
i see so hes not incel?, thanks i wont know anyone here anyway tbh, mostly just a place i can talk to ppl at this point

i see so hes not incel?, thanks i wont know anyone here anyway tbh, mostly just a place i can talk to ppl at this point
The suicide forum is better, although full of females (so technically, I've been talking to foids there FUCK).

The suicide forum is better, although full of females (so technically, I've been talking to foids there FUCK).
im too pussy to rope so i have no interest in that atm tbh, maybe at some point in future

The only trusted source for this is @Orzmund and some people in bloc discord server like Hapa Devil Ghost Rider, I wouldn't believe anything written here without proof.

Last edited: