Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Lmao, "men" who watch V-tubers.

Koruga

Koruga

Your existence is insignificant to us.
★★★★
If there is something worse than donating to real foids, imagine donating to foids that pretend to be 2D and are always with a friend in broadcasts (chad obviously); The funny thing is that they defend these whores with "they have talent", when they only care that they have an anime avatar. How hard is it to admit that you like to consume shit? The West is going to become like Japan :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

They’re mostly guys dubbing as females iirc

If I see that the video is made by a female I instantly dislike it and close it, nothing made by a foid is ever going to be worth my time

vtubers are somehow even cringier than regular streamers

This is the first time I've heard of the term v-tuber.

What's a vtuber tbh.

They’re mostly guys dubbing as females iirc
This. Vtubers allow men to cash in on female privilege. They're a blessing for incels who are low inhib and can hear themselves talking in anime girl voice without wanting to throw up.

Never watched

If there is something worse than donating to real foids, imagine donating to foids that pretend to be 2D and are always with a friend in broadcasts (chad obviously); The funny thing is that they defend these whores with "they have talent", when they only care that they have an anime avatar. How hard is it to admit that you like to consume shit? The West is going to become like Japan :feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
I'm ok with them but I wouldn't give them money or whiteknight for 'em.

If I see that the video is made by a female I instantly dislike it and close it, nothing made by a foid is ever going to be worth my time

People hating on this, there is one good thing, onlyfans cunts & the bitches like pokimane & Brittany venti hate these vtubers as they feel it's taking money away from them, look at how projekt melody was received by foids so that's a good thing; roasties getting toasty.

some of them are based and pilled because they don't monetarily support this garbage, and just use it as a form of "3DPD" to distance themselves from today's flesh and blood whores, basically what @The Abyss said

Was never into the whole Vtuber thing, and after reading this thread I came to the conclusion I've made the right choice.

Their "talent" is being a foid and having a somewhat cute voice.

People hating on this, there is one good thing, onlyfans cunts & the bitches like pokimane & Brittany venti hate these vtubers as they feel it's taking money away from them, look at how projekt melody was received by foids so that's a good thing; roasties getting toasty.

Implying that V-tubers aren't roasties. Now whores won't even have to look good and put on make-up to present themselves in public. Now any whore can get shekels while remaining anonymous.

Was never into the whole Vtuber thing, and after reading this thread I came to the conclusion I've made the right choice.
same but I wish there streamclips and memes would stop popping up in my jewtube recommend though.

based. im into elctronic music and everything they do is just plain bullshit. as soos as it is a foid in it, it has being promoted thru quotas

Their "talent" is being a foid and having a somewhat cute voice.

Implying that V-tubers aren't roasties. Now whores won't even have to look good and put on make-up to present themselves in public. Now any whore can get shekels while remaining anonymous.
Yeah but there's something more palatable about a 2d apparition over some entitled whore wearing a v cut, it's all cope but it's not like we can ban it all.