Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making life difficult for normies and foids at my place of work

J

Jiren

Greycel
At the hotel I work at I make life difficult for normies and foids.

For example normies be complaining about blocked drainage. I say I can't do nothing till the next day. If they ask for another room I tell them there is no rooms available.

If a foid is complaining about heating not working I say that there is nothing I can do. If they ask for another room I tell them there is no rooms available.

If a foid or normie complains about the room asks for a refund and leaves I still charge them.

If a foid or normie asks for a room I charge them a high price which usually they don't book.

If there is a train or plane cancellation and they come looking for another night looking for a room. I charge them high price so they won't book and they go find another hotel.

Last edited:
You are a real hero. I hope you ain't harsh on inkwells though and give them a proper 5 star service.

While this is Based you have to be careful not to run out of money since you could lose your job.

Normies and Staceys should be paying more.

Use the scientific method to sabotage them all

JoinedDec 1, 2017

Posts 32

Based brocel make them suffer