Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Me: Rotting alone in bed playing video games all day wishing my life and genetics were better

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
They look like superficial fucks. Dont look happy at all.

BmikORp

Dam he has great genetics

Hey mate, I've got a good perspective for you: at least you have the energy to play videogames! For the past few years I've wanted to play games every day, almost forcing myself to, but all I can do is watch TV shows on my laptop while lying in bed cause games require too much energy.

Hey mate, I've got a good perspective for you: at least you have the energy to play videogames! For the past few years I've wanted to play games every day, almost forcing myself to, but all I can do is watch TV shows on my laptop while lying in bed cause games require too much energy.
"It could be worse" isn't supposed to make anyone feel better

I spent all Monday being half awake in bed watching YouTube videos

Now i see it in a different perspective

gamers = chads confirmed

Me: Rotting alone in bed playing video games all day​

Homeless

Imagine thinking his lifestyle is real lmaooo
Probably got heart problems from steroids and is burnt out from so many drugs

Yeah most of the time I struggle to concentrate on them for more than a few minutes to an hour now.

Yeah. Not gonna click that. Reccomnd some good games OP

too relatable, I can’t do anything that requires active concentration for more than like 20 minutes maximum. it’s so easy for me to just spend all day doing nothing. I never even bother to start up the games I want to play and before I know it the day is over

i just beat my meat until it falls off.

Nothing left to break
My life is in a thousand pieces, million reasons
Why should I keep myself away?
Hard to define
It always is
It's hard to scream with your throat full of glass