Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Medium height is still suifuel

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Just because your nation has a statistical average doesn't mean that it is socially good or attractive to be that average. In the USA that average is 5'9 and we know from Hollywood that 5'9 male actors do all they can to look taller than this, be it with 1.5 shoe lifts, building up their torso with weight training to look bigger across the shoulders and traps and of course camera angles and having shorter actors / actresses around them in certain scenes. We know that in most sports that a 5'9 sportsman will be considered "small" or "diminutive".

Average height sucks; the same way an average American and British woman is overweight, an average guy is short.

Obviously, height is an important attractive trait for men and I agree. A taller guy is also wider, thicker & larger boned (generally in 8 out of 10 cases) and looks more big and dominant.

This is not to argue that height is important and rightfully so it's considered hot to be tall. So, what makes a person tall? I'd say 77th percentile+ for that countries average Zoomer's height is sufficient to help you height-wise and it's pretty realistic. https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

In the USA 5'11.3 puts you in 77th percentile.

Obviously, such circumstances 55th percentile is not bad and you can fraud a little but then I'd say that you always need to be at least more or less average in the other aspects, with the necessity to be better looking the further you are shorter and approaching the 50th percentile Zoomer mark.

I'd say women wise it's definitely over in most of the cases below 49th percentile in the described case. Most of the short men with average and ugly faces are overcompensating and have a fragile ego by default being given unfair cards. Its not their fault; when your bullied, denied sex and ostracised over something you have no control, you can develop into somewhat a snippy, touchy character.

I'd say if your a flat to mid 5'9 and average to ugly its mostly over and you need to be pretty like the Zac Effron's, otherwise its a landwhale or fat woman post her prime at best.

5'10 you need to be a bit above average in looks and then it's doable.

5'11 this is barely acceptable to be good and you can worry less. Bodybuilding is great for this height.

6'0 you are good and it's very decent height. You can be average in the face here and get a non-fat becky. Still not easy though. Still a huge numbers game to get that non-fat 5/10 Becky.

Then we go up until ideal height 6'3.

6'4-6'6 is also great with matching proportions and handsome face. With muscles Its turbochad. Over 6'6 and its really diminishing returns, though I'd say its better to be 6ft10 or 7ft0 than 5'8 for sure.

jfl at 5ft9 being average..
more like 5ft11

average is not enough in 2020

jfl at 5ft9 being average..
more like 5ft11
If you're white and have to contend with other whites in a particular way this couldn't be more true. Ethnics from east and west asia obviously have to put up with this sad reality too, but at least they have the comfort of other ethnics having a shorter average height so they can blend in more.

average is 5'10

6 ft is minimum to get non landwhales

young people are at least 2 inches taller than the national average. remember that includes boomers with back problems and compressed spine

women only like outliers

Average penis is 5.5 but women want 6 inch minimum

Average penis is 5.5 but women want 6 inch minimum

Haha. Average penis is 6.0 and even 'small' women want 6.5 minimal.

You know there's 12yo girls who are masturbating with 7 iinch, thick cucumbers, right? I have seen it on Omegle, Chatroullette, etc when I looked at cp years ago. The vagina is very elastic and expandable.

You know there's 12yo girls who are masturbating with 7 iinch, thick cucumbers, right? I have seen it on Omegle, Chatroullette, etc when I looked at cp years ago. The vagina is very elastic and expandable.
Where is proof that average penis is 6.0 inch? Also men lie about their penis size so women will think a 6 inch penis is 7.5 inches

Most of the short men with average and ugly faces are overcompensating and have a fragile ego by default being given unfair cards. Its not their fault; when your bullied, denied sex and ostracised over something you have no control, you can develop into somewhat a snippy, touchy character.
That's the answer I've been looking for. I've always wondered why I've been very sensitive, and that sums it up pretty damn well. Not that I'm short, but I have other problems.

6'4-6'6 is also great with matching proportions and handsome face. With muscles Its turbochad. Over 6'6 and its really diminishing returns, though I'd say its better to be 6ft10 or 7ft0 than 5'8 for sure.

idk I'd consider being that tall a disability. Aside from the likely pituitary tumor which could kill you and bring great pain, you go past the squared-cubed law and it puts stress on your bones. Without the NBA tall men would not be famous. You are too tall to drive, too tall to fit through doors, your clothes need to be custom made, and you would just be looked at as a novelty rather than a human.

idk I'd consider being that tall a disability. Aside from the likely pituitary tumor which could kill you and bring great pain, you go past the squared-cubed law and it puts stress on your bones. Without the NBA tall men would not be famous. You are too tall to drive, too tall to fit through doors, your clothes need to be custom made, and you would just be looked at as a novelty rather than a human.
Dumb bragging tall cunt. You know what's an actual disability? Being a manlet. Stop mentioning your height in every single one of your posts. Tallfag scum like you can't go a minute without talking about their height. It's even in your name. What a bitch.
>I'm 6'7", a normal tall height that women drool over, I'm so sad and disabled, I'm just like you, incels hehe

Last edited:
but i have a 5'7 friend that gets girls...

If you're white and have to contend with other whites in a particular way this couldn't be more true. Ethnics from east and west asia obviously have to put up with this sad reality too, but at least they have the comfort of other ethnics having a shorter average height so they can blend in more.
Yeah it is over for ethnics.

The average height would be 6ft1 in a high class WASP area lol.

Medium anything is a death sentance in the US. Literally no women will look at you even as an average male because you are pretty much a backround character. If they do notice you though its because they see you as a potential threat or "rapist".

Dumb bragging tall cunt. You know what's an actual disability? Being a manlet. Stop mentioning your height in every single one of your posts. Tallfag scum like you can't go a minute without talking about their height. It's even in your name. What a bitch.
>I'm 6'7", a normal tall height that women drool over, I'm so sad and disabled, I'm just like you, incels hehe
Never mentioned my height in that particular post. Fuck off. I don't like you either. A lot of posters are cool here but there's an inner circle of gulliver runts picking on tall people and getting me banned for mentioning my height when relevant to a thread

incel = shortcel. I get it. Since I can't change my handle or posting history I'll just leave since creating an alt will also get me b&. Fuck you and fuck this gay site

.co

Last edited:
5'9 is borederline short depending on where you live. i have heard foids talking shit about men taller than that.

masturbating with 7 iinch, thick cucumbers, right?
glad you some what said girth is also important. so many just say length and never mention girth.

FBI would like to know your location

Everyone thats 5'9+ mogs me to hell

Suifuel for shortcels

Never mentioned my height in that particular post. Fuck off. I don't like you either. A lot of posters are cool here but there's an inner circle of gulliver runts picking on tall people and getting me banned for mentioning my height when relevant to a thread

incel = shortcel. I get it. Since I can't change my handle or posting history I'll just leave since creating an alt will also get me b&. Fuck you and fuck this gay site

View attachment 198293
.co

Fuck that anon bitch. He's a whiny loser.

View attachment 198293
.co
Tall people can be incel, but don't you ever fucking pretend it's a disadvantage. Fuck off with that shit.

I like being 5’11

If you have an atleast 6/10 and is a 6'0, you're fine. But if you're 6'0 and your face is a 0/10 (my case) its fucking over for you despite your height

Imagine believing that the average height in the USA is increasing as it becomes more brown every year.

i'm the average height for my country yet everywhere i go at least 5 guys mog me . it never began for averageheightcels