Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My face is so bloated

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
Im about 15% bodyfat but it looks like im closer to 35-40% bodyfat. I drink lots of water, vitamin c megadose and eat lots of fruits and veggies but my face is still fat and bloated jfl @ my shit genetics. its truly over

go for 1% bodyfat then

Your face is bloated with autism.

8-12% bf or death

Same. Im trying to cut back on sodium.

Im about 15% bodyfat but it looks like im closer to 35-40% bodyfat. I drink lots of water, vitamin c megadose and eat lots of fruits and veggies but my face is still fat and bloated jfl @ my shit genetics. its truly over
Just do cardio. Dont stop. Anyone can cut. Jog every day. I did a 3 mile run today, love it.

i do jog everyday its life fuel tbh
Maybe you could start swearing at people along the way, get some adrenelin flowing, that will burn up the fat. [joke]. Or just swear at dogs and cats as I do.

You should do more for your fat decreasing, until you rich 10-12% bf. If it won't help, you probably still have baby fat if you're young or your skull bone structure is weak, not protruding enough.

I can relate. Aldo i've lost a lot of face and neck fat since i started leanmaxing.

same my face is bloated as fuck, looks horrible