Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My first day of college (suicidefuel)

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Story threads are the best. Usually serve as origin stories which is interesting

This was ages ago but yeh. (Btw by college I mean first year of high school for US ppl)

Long thread so if u have low attention span then just read the stuff in bold.

First lesson is form time. I had "friends" at the time but none of them were in my form so I sat on my own on this table with 2 chads 1 Stacy and 1 normie. It was really fuckin awkward cuz I hate being around Stacy's n chads cuz I just do. I'm leaning on my cheek the entire time cuz my face is bright red from blushing cuz I'm seated in the class where everyone can see me and my disgusting face is exposed to everyone so I'm paranoid ppl gonna chat shit about me which they probably did but I didn't notice luckily. Teacher tells us to talk to person sitting next to us (the normie) whilst she looks for something. It takes 5mins for the teacher to find her thing. And in those 5mins me and the normie did not say a word to eachother which was a bit awkward ngl.

Next is break. Me and me ""friends"" are in an outside lobby thingy where everyones friendship groups b hanging out. The 2 chads who were in my form are standing in a circle with their chad friends not too far. I accidently look at them for 1sec and they catch me. Then later I see in my peripheral vision the chad points at me and says something then him and all his chad friends start laughing whilst they b all lookin at me and I think some of my "friends" noticed that too but they didn't bring it up thankfully and just ignored it.

Next lesson im late cuz I got lost so everyone's already in the class sitting down with the teacher at the front talking to everyone so I b waiting outside the door waiting for teacher to finish talking cuz I'm too high inhib to interupt her. Just as I fucking expected first thing that happens when I go in is Stacy's at the back start randomly laughing and I'm 99% sure they b laughing at me. Teacher isn't angry at me for being late cuz it's new college n all dat. Later in class teacher goes round asking everyone questions and when it was my turn the foids started giggling again the cunts. Obviously nothing wrong with my answer or the way I said it. I'm just fucking comically ugly it's as simple as that.

Lunch break and I'm sitting with one of my friends and I didn't put friends in speach marks this time cuz this guy was ok. We're in a canteen. I notice a group of normies pointing at me and they obviously b chattin shit and I make eye contact with one of dem and they all Start laughing. At one point a teacher walks past and just fucking Stares at me the whole time she walks past me of all people she stares at me. And when I stare back at her she does this smile at me but it's like she's cringing or smirking it's not a real smile obviously. Later a group of girls walk buy and say hi to my friend but obviously I'm invisible to them. He's a high teir normie maybe a chad lite if he lost since weight. Later a friend of my friend who I don't really know sits with us and talks to my friend and only speaks to me when it's me who initiates it. I'm invisible to him pretty much.

Next lesson was computer science so everyone there b a incel so only person who did anything to me was foid teacher who for some reason was just staring at me with a grin on her face and when I look at her she quickly looks away. She isn't even with anyone else to laugh with. Shes just on her own and amused with the way my face looks that she can't hold in a condescending smirk.

Next lesson nothing happened cuz it read graphics so it was just him walking around taking us to all the rooms showing us students work.

Form time again. Last lesson. I didn't like my last table and I hated sitting right at the front so I decided to sit with these normies who actually went to my secondary school but I didn't know then that we'll but supposedly well enough for them to actually talk to me. I was invisible to them. They didn't say nothing to me. I initiated everything and they did 1 word Anwers and tried ending every convo as quick as possible. A piece of paper is going round the class cuz it's a paper register cuz the computer isn't working. Its my turn and I have the register for litterlly 1 sec and I hear one of the chinky normies whisper to the other normie "ugh why is he taking so long" the cunt. Later a foid on table next to me drops her water bottle and it rolls to under my seat. I pick it up and give it to her and her and all her cunty friends are all laughing and giggling for whatever reason (reason: I'm ugly) whilst I hand her the bottle.

And yeh that was first day of college. I've had much much worser days but I remember this day so well I dunno y. @FrothySolutions I think it was u that said u like these kind of threads I can't remember tho it was probs someone else jfl.
Damn I can relate so bad to getting laughed at every time I’m even in the same room.
So fucking glad I’m not in highschool anymore. A lot of you wish you could go back but I’d rather die than be in highschool again.

Damn I can relate so bad to getting laughed at every time I’m even in the same room.
So fucking glad I’m not in highschool anymore. A lot of you wish you could go back but I’d rather die than be in highschool again.
Yeh I don't understand incels who say they miss school

Social retardation is rough. I can't say I would've done any better in your situation. When you're put in situations like "Talk to your neighbor!" About what?

I wish I could just find a group of friends with good lives, and rewind their lives to before they met one another. And watch what they do, step by step, so I can know how normal people make friends. @B.O.G.A.R.T. says you have to offer beer. I can do that, but you can't just walk up to somebody at random and give them beer. There are steps before and after the beer that are crucial to the friendship.

I read this story, and sometimes I think "The thing to do then would be to command the room. Be noticed. Speak up, ask questions of the teacher, be the guy everyone remembers." But that's just a hunch. And then I think, if I want to make friends and wonder how it's done, look at it from someone else's perspective. Imagine I wasn't me, and I wanted to make friends with FrothySolutions. What would it take?

I don't know about other people, but FrothySolutions needs a certain something. So if I had to guess, other people need a certain something. The key is finding out what that is.
They want someone who has the same level as looks as them or above. No matter what, if you are uglier than them then that person will become someone you just speak to when you have to it b very unlikely to make them Ur fren

going to college next year gg

Exactly the same here, I ended up dropping out altogether after my first year bc I just couldn’t cope going to some institution to gain qualifications to wageslave where literally every foid is taken- a mere reminder that that will never be me