Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My gf caught me browsing .is

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
Hi guys, my gf looked at my browser history when my laptop was unlocked. She saw everything.

She's screaming at me for being such a loser and is planning to leave me. She says she would tell all her friends she was dating a m*sogynistic *ncel all this time.

Need your advice, guys. I don't want to lose her

brutal, time for some pERsonality improvement

Fdd8a84a918cbd7c

If you ascended and still post on .is you deserved it

Reading this thread with my gf rn, she's laughing at your pathetic incel ass and is calling you a loser

Reading this thread with my gf rn, she's laughing at your pathetic incel ass and is calling you a loser
My harem had a good laugh from OP and the replies

I told my GF about this and she said that you're a fakecel and you need to be banned.

Kill her. Butcher her body into pieces. Put them in trash bags and drop them in the middle of the ocean. Problem solved:feelzez:

I wish I'd a supportive gf like yours. I wish my gf would understand that browsing an *ncel site does not make me a loser :feelscry:

Kill her. Butcher her body into pieces. Put them in trash bags and drop them in the middle of the ocean. Problem solved:feelzez:
I don't want to lose her man :cryfeels:

Try dating another girl instead.

My hqnp r1a gigastacy gf is very supportive of my activity on this forum. She understands my mental struggle as a subhuman truecel.

based. happened to me a few times.

Be careful out there. Keep your computer locked and browse using incognito mode. My wife almost caught me on .is too the other day. Would have been the end of our marriage tbh.

Hi guys, my gf looked at my browser history when my laptop was unlocked. She saw everything.

She's screaming at me for being such a loser and is planning to leave me. She says she would tell all her friends she was dating a m*sogynistic *ncel all this time.

Need your advice, guys. I don't want to lose her
Girlfriend? Ah okay, you're a fakecel.

Lmao my GF hates fakecels too

Last edited: