Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother told my new therapist I'm an incel

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
This was over a month ago but I just saw my therapist recently and that reminded me. The first time I met with her my mother was there. I don't completely remember what was said it seemed like just normal stuff until my mother told her I listen to "those incel guys" and she descrined them as "the guys who can't get girlfriends", which is accurate. The therapist said she never heard of that before which could be a good thing because it means she doesn't already associate incels with violent murderers. I don't think she researched it because she didn't bring it up this time.

aren't you like 12?

Yeah im trying this
Do it. I mean really try. I'm not joking. Once you're out of school and don't have many friends you are completely fucked. It's almost impossible to make friends as an adult. I'm not saying that you won't be an incel anymore if you socialmaxx but at least you won't be a loser reject nobody.

Go to a male therapist

When you ascend prime jb pussy, remember me as the guy who said you would. "Oh right, happiless, I should give him access to the cunt of my bitch"

When you ascend prime jb pussy, remember me as the guy who said you would. "Oh right, happiless, I should give him access to the cunt of my bitch"
Sure

Using this site at 15 will come to bite you. You shold social maxx as much as possible while you still can and not rot on here.
this this this and this.
you're 15 you still have time.
go out and socialize as much as you can. I'm 25 its over for me, you dont wanna be like me im telling you.
press your user Icon at the top right of your screen and then disable your account.
its for your own good.

Children shouldn't be allowed on this forum.

if you're a teenager and are not looksmaxxing you're an idiot

Therapists are useless, don't lose your time and money, only lookmaxx/socialmax/studymax.

If you are the same in a year, well, your choice.

i would disable account if i was 15 youngcel. its not over for you. :):)

Seriously, try to ascend and come back if you can't by 19-21

gtfo, most men are "incel" at 15. Stop trying to be edgy, mods how the fuck did you let this guy in
You can be incel at 15, there's nothing wrong with that.

Do you watch incel videos in front of your mother?
I do in my living room but I try to be sneaky as fuck, pausing whenever someone walks in. In a smart tv btw.

no you cant retard, everytime i see these "former incels" its people saying uhhhh when i was 15 i had a hard time getting girls. Yes even normies would qualfy as incels at 15. Average age to lose virginty is 17. There is pretty much 99% chance of him ascending.
I was incel at 15 and I'm still one at 25, I was doomed from the beginning. Being young only means that your chances of escaping inceldom are higher, that's all. But you can be an incel at 15. I'm sure you didn't suddenly become an incel when you hit a certain age. It's a gradual process than happens over the years starting at puberty.

"99% chance of ascending"
That's such an arbitrary number jfl. So you think that your chances (or mine) at ascending were 90%+ when we were 15?

Just because the average age is 17 doesn't mean that anyone under that age is automatically going to ascend. The average age of college students is 26 but that doesn't mean that anyone under 26 can attend college, that's absurd. If he's a subhuman he's doomed, but his chances are still way higher than mine.

jfl at your mother .

your still young , do that school shit then come back if you failed

there are many other babycels posting here

Not only is it morally wrong, but the legal implications you're opening yourself upto allowing kids on here. If one of them kills themselves or goes ER the mods are going to be in jail.

Not only is it morally wrong, but the legal implications you're opening yourself upto allowing kids on here. If one of them kills themselves or goes ER the mods are going to be in jail.
do you think that this site is powerful enough to make people rope?

no you cant retard, everytime i see these "former incels" its people saying uhhhh when i was 15 i had a hard time getting girls. Yes even normies would qualfy as incels at 15. Average age to lose virginty is 17. There is pretty much 99% chance of him ascending.
At 15 the body isn't done growing. How many late bloomer stories do we need to read tbh, incel should be considered AT LEAST after ending high school, but I'd say around 19-20 is a good age to start digesting it.

is your mom forcing you to see a therapist? jesus christ, going to a therapist alone is bad enough but having your mother be there as well...

jfl going to therapy, unless you are being literally forced to

Tell your dad to punish her for that.

Mods seriously need to do better work at banning users. You have no place here at 15.

How do any of your parents even know about inceldom in relation to you? Did you talk to them about this or did they by themselves come to the conclusion that you sound like one of "those incel guys"?

15 year old incel?

That's called being normal lmao. Most 15 year olds (save for chads) are not getting laid. Wait until you hit college or finish college and you've made multiple attempts. Then you are an incel.

Get off this forum and normiemaxx lad. Otherwise before you know it, you're 26 and nothing has changed for you social wise. Then other people don't even want to give an autist like you a chance because it's too late.

Do it. I mean really try. I'm not joking. Once you're out of school and don't have many friends you are completely fucked. It's almost impossible to make friends as an adult. I'm not saying that you won't be an incel anymore if you socialmaxx but at least you won't be a loser reject nobody.
This 10000%

how does ur mum know lol?

how does ur mum know lol?
I don't know how she learned incel but everyone knows if you are one. She thinks I don't seem like one of those guys because she thinks I'm likable, she's extremely bluepilled.

Using this site at 15 will come to bite you. You shold social maxx as much as possible while you still can and not rot on here.
This op please social max and money max asap in case u need surgery

you don't realize when you are 15 that you are at the easiest age to get a wife.Unless you win the lottery or become famous,this will be the easiest time to get a wife.They are not on tinder,and i don't think yubo is that big,so your pool of competition is much much smaller.Even then it's still a brutal ammount of competition,but if you can't make it in the next 5-6 years then it's probably over unless you get rich.

i would disable account if i was 15 youngcel. its not over for you. :):)
33615.jpg

The boy has a point, you know yourself and you know when the game is over, i took the black pill at 16.

this this this and this.
you're 15 you still have time.
go out and socialize as much as you can. I'm 25 its over for me, you dont wanna be like me im telling you.
Very much this.
In retrospect I am looking at my high school and early college years and think what a fucking idiot I was. Foids will be foids at any age, my ugliness was probably slightly less pronounced then, but lots of things are way more socially acceptable when you are 17-20 rather than when you are 25 or let alone 35.

Even with my ugliness I legit think I had multiple chances to at least date a foid back in college (and maybe even ascend if I was lucky), as foids are way less pragmatic and way more adventurous and open when they are 16-20. After 25-30 and a cock carousel on her side you would literally stand no fucking chance and it will be truly over.

Tldr: gtfo volcel youngcel