Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My mother told my new therapist I'm an incel

How can you be incel at 15? Go do your homework lmao
Literally never even spoke to a girl properly till 18 these lil kids are really funny to me tho its like they only live the demo version of real inceldom that comes after 20-21

@dreadtheblackpill

Therapists are useless, don't lose your time and money, only lookmaxx/socialmax/studymax.

If you are the same in a year, well, your choice.
this
please don't waste your time op, do gym/sportmaxx or something.
try to practice social skills when you're alone if you are somewhat aspie.
money max asap in case u need surgery
also this

you f'ckin idiot. How are we allowing 15 year olds on this site :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: JFL

Get your ass to the gym, clean up your skin and wait until you're like 20-21 and if you're still a KHHV with no friends then get back on here, but until then get lost kid, no offense.

being on this forum at 15 is like projecting your going to have an illness a decade too early
misdiagnosing yourself as a self prescribed "doctor"

then trying to "cure" yourself by visiting these forums, which unironically massively increases the likelihood of getting the malady you are desperately trying to "cure"

being on this forum at 15 is like projecting your going to have an illness a decade too early
misdiagnosing yourself as a self prescribed "doctor"

then trying to "cure" yourself by visiting these forums, which unironically massively increases the likelihood of getting the malady you are desperately trying to "cure"
That's a very good way to put it.

LOL

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuutal.

Using this site at 15 will come to bite you. You shold social maxx as much as possible while you still can and not rot on here.
Good advice, whilst you're in school socialmaxxx

you’re 15, you still have time. I suggest leaving this site for now and if things don’t work out by the time you’re like 18, THEN come back.