Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My oneitis is destroying me

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
She goes home and fucks Chad every night, jfl if you're an incel that has a crush after being blackpilled.

Having a oneitis as an incel is a recipe for disaster.

She is being fucked by Chad in this very moment.

I don't know how guys even get one, you see a girl you like, you go for it, you fail, the end, there is literally no point staring on at her from a distance for wasting time, shoot your shot and be done with it
Yeah. I too am baffled at the amount of people in the incel community who have them

1. It works as I know it does

2. I have no idea what that amazon symbol is supposed to mean in this context

Damn it:

51TLyybRlJL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The reality is that sex is a means to the absolute. It is a supernatural act. That's why it was regulated to the extreme in religious societies, because wherever there is a pathway towards transcendence there's also one towards perdition.

The reason people get oneitis is that they latch on the higher aspect of the feminine channeled however through a specific individual. What they "feel" however is not directed towards the individual woman as such, who can very well be a very lowly and coarse person, as is often the case, but the universal feminine. Your oneitis is "special" because through her you are latching on an higher aspect of reality, and your suffering is a result of being denied this transcendent experience because of the crass individual ego of the woman who just happens to be nothing more than a vessel.

It is to avoid men "developing" those attachments towards unobtainable women, usually married women, that Islam introduced the concept of the veil. Modesty in Christianity served the same function. The modern world is creating incels by inculcating into men the notion there is nothing higher in this world than "love", which makes men put all their hopes into finding the "one" woman through which they can achieve bliss only to have their dreams crushed by the reality that in this materialistic civilization the only thing that counts is the law of the jungle. If you were told not to look for fulfillment and transcendence in women, you'd be less pressed to try to "fall" in love with any random girl.

Having a oneitis is very cucked and you aren't blackpilled then. Sorry, but you have to accept that awalt and she is no different no matter what pretty princess persona you've projected onto her. While you're fawning over your darling she's sucking dicks and sending nudes to Chad.

Damn it:

51TLyybRlJL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The reality is that sex is a means to the absolute. It is a supernatural act. That's why it was regulated to the extreme in religious societies, because wherever there is a pathway towards transcendence there's also one towards perdition.

The reason people get oneitis is that they latch on the higher aspect of the feminine channeled however through a specific individual. What they "feel" however is not directed towards the individual woman as such, who can very well be a very lowly and coarse person, as is often the case, but the universal feminine. Your oneitis is "special" because through her you are latching on an higher aspect of reality, and your suffering is a result of being denied this transcendent experience because of the crass individual ego of the woman who just happens to be nothing more than a vessel.

It is to avoid men "developing" those attachments towards unobtainable women, usually married women, that Islam introduced the concept of the veil. Modesty in Christianity served the same function. The modern world is creating incels by inculcating into men the notion there is nothing higher in this world than "love", which makes men put all their hopes into finding the "one" woman through which they can achieve bliss only to have their dreams crushed by the reality that in this materialistic civilization the only thing that counts is the law of the jungle. If you were told not to look for fulfillment and transcendence in women, you'd be less pressed to try to "fall" in love with any random girl.

I don't think its that deep, men want to fuck and women have a monopoly over sexual resources ontop of being extremely selective

What I do agree with though is that men chasing after love is mostly due to social indoctrination from young ages to value it as the greatest achievement a man can get

All women are whores. A phenomenon such as “oneitis” should not exist. It is based off of delusion and wishful thinking.
Well yes. All men in love always say things like: she is different, she is special, she is not like other girls, it's different this time. Admitting that it is not possible to love the average woman.
You have to lie to yourself about the woman you love, because if she was like other girls there would be nothing about her worth loving in the first place. You really don't love the woman herself but the fantasy you have created of her in your mind. When you get to know her better the reality of what she is destroys the fantasy and love dies. Then you hear men complain that she was like all other girls, that he thought this one was different.
This would explain waifus as well. Since you love the image you have of a woman and not the woman herself, a waifu is enough.

Last edited:
I haven’t had a oneitis since I graduated college, but in my last year in college, I got over my most recent oneitis by reminding myself how stupid she is and how even if I somehow got with her, I would have to put up with her stupidity.

Having a oneitis = bluepilled as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.