Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal MY ONEITIS'S BOYFRIEND TEXTED ME

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i have a oneitis who i was friends with but if you haven't read my last thread, long story short she blocked me without warning on my birthday and it's been that way ever since, we didn't end off on bad terms or nothing so i was left hurt and confused

i wanted an explanation so i had my friend text her number a message from me in attempt to get an explanation. shortly after that i received the following texts (names blurred out, unimportant parts of the convo cropped)
Screenshot 20211113 215649 Messages

Screenshot 20211113 215655 Messages

Screenshot 20211113 221258 Messages
Screenshot 20211113 221242 Messages
Screenshot 20211113 222336 Messages
Screenshot 20211113 222340 Messages

well now i guess i have my explanation, but damn, she called her boyfriend on me lol

Last edited:
Dude..... why did you even continue talking, you should've left him on read. if she blocked you then that's that, what more to ask? blocking its already peak asshole behavior

she called her boyfriend on me lol
you actually don't know that

she could have a controlling BF who snoops through her phone and he might've done this without consulting her

Fuck OP it's over
My condolences
I don't even know how I'd react in that situation, too blackpilling

she could have a controlling BF who snoops through her phone and he might've done this without consulting her
maybe, either way this is only one thing in a sea of things that she's done to me so if she did have a snoopy boyfriend i don't think any greater of her

She's a hoe, dawg. Move on, maybe you will see her again after chad pumps and dumps her.

Hope he gets cucked by Chad and Tyrone :feelsPop::feelsPop:

She's a hoe, dawg. Move on, maybe you will see her again after chad pumps and dumps her.
yeah honestly i had a hard time getting over her blocking me mainly just due to how random it was. out of the blue without warning and she wasnt even annoyed at me as far as i knew, so i kept pondering on it, but now that i have an explanation im kinda just ready to get over it

I hope that bitch gets raped and killed by a Chad or a thugmaxxed Tyrone

while your responses are a bit cucky, i wonder if this will show cucktears that we arent hatefilled, violent, misogynistic and we can have a normal conversation with normies and chads ( that still doesnt mean we dont hate them tho lol)

while your responses are a bit cucky, i wonder if this will show cucktears that we arent hatefilled, violent, misogynistic and we can have a normal conversation with normies and chads ( that still doesnt mean we dont hate them tho lol)
Lmao they're gonna ignore these and go for the most obvious baits instead. They have an agenda to follow.

I was texted by Shannon's girlfriend:

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 21 43 22

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 21 43 01

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 21 37 11

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 21 35 54

Screenshot from 2021 11 13 21 33 37

Screenshot from 2021 09 16 21 42 47

Screenshot from 2021 09 22 17 50 34

yeah i agree i was too nice to him

Is a possibility - or he just ordered her to block OP because she is a good little slut who obeys daddys orders.

Women really are disgusting creatures. Any time I see them or hear some new story about the latest outrage they have committed my blood pressure goes sky high and I start grinding my teeth. :feelsree:

Is a possibility - or he just ordered her to block OP because she is a good little slut who obeys daddys orders.
this would not line up

if she does as ordered then why would he waste his time thumb-texting to this guy?

he wuold just order her to do the texting

a guy chad enough to tell a foid to block her male friends wouldn't lower himself t oactually needing to text those guys, his time would be too precious

it's pure beta behavior which says to me he's insecure and afraid of male competition

it's pure beta behavior which says to me he's insecure and afraid of male competition
he more than likely knows what i look like so based off that alone i know he isn't scared of my competition.

i think he probably just messaged me out of annoyance that i went as far as to use other people to reach out to her for an explanation, so he wanted to confront me himself since blocking me wasn't gonna stop anything

i have a oneitis who i was friends with but if you haven't read my last thread, long story short she blocked me without warning on my birthday and it's been that way ever since, we didn't end off on bad terms or nothing so i was left hurt and confused

i wanted an explanation so i had my friend text her number a message from me in attempt to get an explanation. shortly after that i received the following texts (names blurred out, unimportant parts of the convo cropped)
View attachment 527587
View attachment 527588
View attachment 527591View attachment 527589View attachment 527594View attachment 527595

well now i guess i have my explanation, but damn, she called her boyfriend on me lol
This is why you shouldn't have oneitis or female friends.

She sends her bf to warn you indirectly.jfl

Femoids are extremely evil. They will set incels on fire and make fun of them and once you snap they act like a victim.

Last edited:
he more than likely knows what i look like so based off that alone i know he isn't scared of my competition.

i think he probably just messaged me out of annoyance that i went as far as to use other people to reach out to her for an explanation, so he wanted to confront me himself since blocking me wasn't gonna stop anything

Why wouldn't he just tell his foid to tell you to fuck off?
He clearly isn't in command of her, thus feels the need to bypass

Why wouldn't he just tell his foid to tell you to fuck off?
He clearly isn't in command of her, thus feels the need to bypass
she doesn't want to talk to me apparently

she doesn't want to talk to me apparently
may well be so but clearly this guy doesn't have complete control or confidence in himself or he would've ordered teh foid to deal with shedding her own orbitters not taken it upon himself

This guy ain't an incel 100% he is not a virgin

this is extremely cucked. maybe you nt mogs me but i would not take the insult like this and still be wierldly polite

this is extremely cucked. maybe you nt mogs me but i would not take the insult like this and still be wierldly polite

This woman "ghosted" him; if he criticizes him, it may cause him to start laughing with his girlfriend.

"Guy is such a loser! Sad angry incel!"

This woman "ghosted" him; if he criticizes him, it may cause him to start laughing with his girlfriend.

"Guy is such a loser! Sad angry incel!"
yeah, and im assuming they were probably next to each other at that moment because he texted me when i had my friend send her a message

View attachment 527587
View attachment 527588
View attachment 527591View attachment 527589View attachment 527594View attachment 527595

Cuck for having an oneitis :feelskek:

The girls a cunt, yet I have to say the boyfriend was very cool to you. :feelzez:

Usually these kinds of things don’t work out this well ie guys will usually just resort to name calling and threatening eachother over the used up Arbys sack. :feelshaha::incel::foidSoy::chad::feelskek:

The girls a cunt, yet I have to say the boyfriend was very cool to you. :feelzez:
yeah he was but he came off pretty passive aggressive "stop texting my girl. peace and love!"
but yeah could have gone a lot worse, at least he didn't go out of his way to be a prick

Last edited:
grow 3mm jaw bone and shes yours br0

>my onetesis
CUCK CUCK CUCK

i have no sympathy for you at all :feelsUgh:

Dude..... why did you even continue talking, you should've left him on read. if she blocked you then that's that, what more to ask? blocking its already peak asshole behavior

dude this is peak embarrassment , if this happened to me i'll just rot in my room:dafuckfeels:

Kidcel drama :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

funny enough though me and my oneitis are the same age and he is 2 years older. she had previously told me that age gaps are "hot" because she has "daddy issues", i fucking hate her but i can't help but fantasize about a girlfriend, cuddling, hugging, holding hands, etc, and in all my fantasies the girlfriend is either her or the girl who reported me to the cops:fuk:

top cuck

didn't even know it was your birthday. Dude what a whore she cant even tell you herself:fuk:

This, tbh. But you see, many incels have a good personality, so it is what it is.

but i can't help but fantasize about a girlfriend, cuddling, hugging, holding hands, etc, and in all my fantasies the girlfriend is either her or the girl who reported me to the cops:fuk:
I feel no attachments to foids anymore after being blackpilled to no point of return, I mean how can you? I feel nothing but hate for them.

Bro you have balls but you should lay low, they could call a police on you.

"balls"? No; I was anticipating denigration the entire time. She was laughing with her girlfriend as I waited for a response, which only frustrated me.

It's been months now...