Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal MY ONEITIS'S BOYFRIEND TEXTED ME

"balls"? No; I was anticipating denigration the entire time. She was laughing with her girlfriend as I waited for a response, which only frustrated me.

It's been months now...
It seem to me they were scared of you because you were ruining her reputation. I might be wrong

It seem to me they were scared of you because you were ruining her reputation. I might be wrong

It's of no concern to me. Shannon is being rightfully de-pedestalized.

I've never been so invested in any femoid.

It's of no concern to me. Shannon is being rightfully de-pedestalized.

I've never been so invested in any femoid.
I agree, foids should be shown for what they are but nowadays anything can be considered cyber bullying and you could have legal problems.

brutal af, I'm very sorry op

you know, they're not humans... they're demons

if she blocked you then that's that, what more to ask?
an explanation. i thought me and her were friends so her blocking me randomly made me confused as well as hurt so i wanted an explanation at least

"she doesn't want to be friends with any of you guys"

This is probably in past tense which means you were friends with a foid. Either larping NT fakecel or cuck.

"Guys" also could mean you have friends which is an NT fakecel trait

On the positive side, at least her getting her boyfriend onto you is motivation to move on from her. :feelsokman:

just a jealous bf. now show this to your oneitis and the bf will lose some status instantly.

just a jealous bf. now show this to your oneitis and the bf will lose some status instantly.
she was probably sitting right next to him and i can't show my oneitis cus she blocked me

not reading this shit. you want to vent about your oneitis do so , but not the boyfriend. but share his pic if u fill it with bullets.