Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NEW PICTURE OF SAINT BLACKOPS2CEL FOUND ON 4CHAN

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
there is NO way he doesn't know.

someone somewhere must have messaged him and told him.

jaz3adod8lv11.jpg

another pic! what is happening lol
I searched the image and google had "gentleman"

Dude BO2 is still our saint, he is not a high tier or mid tier normie, he is low tier and he cannot looksmax to go any higher, so he is our saint(until we find out if he has a wife or not)

also mogs me cuz white

>3 pictures of him on his facebook
>single status
>has a waifu
Looks like he's still incel to me, no need to panic

>3 pictures of him on his facebook
>single status
>has a waifu
Looks like he's still incel to me, no need to panic
I like how we've all forced upon him this role of being a permavirgin, all because we presumptively made him a pious figure in our community lol.
Anyways prolly not single for long with how hard we've statusmaxxed him out.

Blackops2cel if you're reading this just let you know that you are my hero, I cannot express with words how supreme you are

Mashallah!

Mogs me tbh.
Mashallah!

Mogs me tbh.

"you know girl, I'm kind of a star among incel circles"

Ugh. You reminded me of how incels are a hot topic at my uni. Everyone is constantly bringing them up in class ("was Nietzsche an incel?") And ridiculing them. Suifuel

. ("was Nietzsche an incel?")
What the hell these people think the word incel means? anyway that's really awful, I'm glad that in my country the term incel is almost unknown.

What the hell these people think the word incel means? anyway that's really awful, I'm glad that in my country the term incel is almost unknown.
Tbf Nietzsche was a confirmed incel but also a complete genius so...

The saint has come down the deprive us of the jockery

All hail the lord

@notafed

I never doubted the second coming of our lord.

black ops 4 recently released as well and we get new photos of him
he gigamoggs me
was the haircut meme legit after all?
This person who just turns out to be a completely normal guy is just living his life unaware that there is a separate world of scumbags like us worshipping him like he is some sort of deity god. This whole thing is just hilarious and shocking at the same time.
pretty much
he likes lightning as well
good taste tbh
Mashallah!

Mogs me tbh.
Mashallah!

Mogs me tbh.
takbir
Allahu Akbar

Last edited:
jaz3adod8lv11.jpg

another pic! what is happening lol
V8NNJNBHG6HUV V I needI need MORE INFO
1541024272429.jpg

Guy from 4chan posted this, apparently they found this from his FB. He's some French guy named Morgan
OMFG NIGGER ILY. Pls pm me iff u know any info
What the fuck is going on? We now have 4 pics, proof he's a LightingFag, and a name. Yesterday we only knew him from one shitty pic. This is truly a great haloween/Reformation day.

I still find BO2cel to be fairly ugly, though he does look a bit better in his other pics. His eyes are still not symmetrical, hariline is high, long face, and crappy frame (FWIW).
4???

Last edited:
Something dosent add up he looks very bad in the original pic. where he stands next to the car his face looks similar but then he's surprisingly tall? And then in the other 2 pics (beard and squinting) he looks much better.
Like his face width and bone structure looks much more improved and wider.
That leads me to believe that either it's not the same person in the new pics, or the original pic was photoshopped to make him look worst looking than he really is. Regardless he still looks in incel territory, especially in cucked France where prostitution is illegal.

Something dosent add up he looks very bad in the original pic. where he stands next to the car his face looks similar but then he's surprisingly tall? And then in the other 2 pics (beard and squinting) he looks much better.
Like his face width and bone structure looks much more improved and wider.
That leads me to believe that either it's not the same person in the new pics, or the original pic was photoshopped to make him look worst looking than he really is. Regardless he still looks in incel territory, especially in cucked France where prostitution is illegal.
Cope

How is it cope?

cel-jpg.58264

Look at the jawline, facial width, FWHR, cheekbones prominence - don't tell me they look the same. Even if the original picture was taken as a selfie and there is some lens distortion it still a major difference. It's like he got some surgeries or there must be some photoshop involved on either side of the pics.

he took a shower

I don't know guys, I think we were led to believe a fake Saint... Looks like the original AmIUgly post on Reddit picture has been photoshopped by some friend troll of his to make him look worst than he really is, and now they found his real untouched pics on Facebook, and everybody are like "wow he ascended". Bullshit, I don't buy this.

Last edited:
personality, bro

STFU. This forum is now infiltrated with some low IQ blue pill faggots worshippers of troll images. Like wtf, are we not looks aware anymore and can't see the scam before our eyes?

who the fuck actually cares

4 pages and a sticky thread. People led to believe the original pic was untouched. Anyway don't reply to my replies anymore faggot your replies are childish and low IQ. Another fucking troll (probably zesto with one of his alt accounts).

Jesus Christ ! Does he know about his infamity? Who is that person

They're different people. No fucking Bosnian is gonna be named Morgan.

This person who just turns out to be a completely normal guy is just living his life unaware that there is a separate world of scumbags like us worshipping him like he is some sort of deity god. This whole thing is just hilarious and shocking at the same time.

Our hero and saint. A true warrior.

Bro, he's really going all out with the looksmaxxing.
Usually with guy's pics it's not too obvious when they're squinting but you can see it so clearly how hard Blackopscel is squinting.
He's squinting harder than nick fraudman

CIA made these pictures to fuck up our minds!

We are the only real threat for demonic system and they attacked our saint

I don't know guys, I think we were led to believe a fake Saint... Looks like the original AmIUgly post on Reddit picture has been photoshopped by some friend troll of his to make him look worst than he really is, and now they found his real untouched pics on Facebook, and everybody are like "wow he ascended". Bullshit, I don't buy this.

Looks like he put on some weight. It's probably been years in between those two photos. And besides, do you look exactly the same in every photo? I look different from one to the next.

How is it cope?

cel-jpg.58264

Look at the jawline, facial width, FWHR, cheekbones prominence - don't tell me they look the same. Even if the original picture was taken as a selfie and there is some lens distortion it still a major difference. It's like he got some surgeries or there must be some photoshop involved on either side of the pics.
Squinting, took the neckpill, got older, different/better hair, beard, head is tilted up. He looks identical to the original photo. It's definitely him and I don't see any surgeries.

Last edited:
Squinting, took the neckpill, got older, different/better hair, beard, head is tilted up. He looks identical to the original photo. It's definitely him and I don't see any surgeries.
Exactly. Everyone who says that's not him, is coping hard and likely low iq

How is it cope?

cel-jpg.58264

It's because he started to respect women, moron

He probably had to change his look considering he became and internet meme...poor bastard

So, we find out ugly guy is an incel and likely bluepilled like 95% of incels.

His eyes look a bit diffrent tbh but i can definitely tell its him.

These are deepfaked pictures by the (((CIA))) in a blatant attempt to overthrow our Lord and Savior.

Seeing him brings me cope:heart: