Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normie Concerned Trolling Is the Worst

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
EDP is a fat negro that made his fame jester maxing, he was caught trying to meet a minor for a cupcake and is now the "cupcake" guy and any fame he had was destroyed. So apparently he was caught again and went on a stream to talk about how he was baited, just look at these disgusting normies standing around for the first few seconds "listening" to him before a nigger interrupts with chimp screeching. EDP supposedly has kidney failure and is set to die soon anyway.

View: https://twitter.com/iFightForKids/status/1698478723501085070?s=20

Its the same thing IT does with offering "help" they just want to shit on someone else because they are souless animals.

Why doesn't that pedo fuck just kill himself?

EDP is a fat negro that made his fame jester maxing, he was caught trying to meet a minor for a cupcake and is now the "cupcake" guy and any fame he had was destroyed. So apparently he was caught again and went on a stream to talk about how he was baited, just look at these disgusting normies standing around for the first few seconds "listening" to him before a nigger interrupts with chimp screeching. EDP supposedly has kidney failure and is set to die soon anyway.

View: https://twitter.com/iFightForKids/status/1698478723501085070?s=20

Its the same thing IT does with offering "help" they just want to shit on someone else because they are souless animals.

Chimpout scene 1

EDP dindu nuffin

Screenshot 20230901 213625 kindlephoto 5403089

They are all clout chasing off a mentally ill man and trying to make content

"But he is a sick man who hurts children" :soy::foidSoy:

Imagine if you got a suicidal person in a call and pretended to sympathise then started yelling at them to rope because they are short/black/tranny or something, that would be seen as cruel and unhelpful.
By choosing to alienate someone like this it only increases the likely to turn to vices in a desperate and shitty living situation, which in this case is preying upon the young.
But normies dont think like that, it feels good to them to mock paedophiles, to be above others and kick those who are down, even though by using this approach they may be inadvertently harming children by pushing a pedo deeper and deeper towards simply not giving a fuck anymore

They are all clout chasing off a mentally ill man and trying to make content

"But he is a sick man who hurts children" :soy::foidSoy:

Imagine if you got a suicidal person in a call and pretended to sympathise then started yelling at them to rope because they are short/black/tranny or something, that would be seen as cruel and unhelpful.
By choosing to alienate someone like this it only increases the likely to turn to vices in a desperate and shitty living situation, which in this case is preying upon the young.
But normies dont think like that, it feels good to them to mock paedophiles, to be above others and kick those who are down, even though by using this approach they may be inadvertently harming children by pushing a pedo deeper and deeper towards simply not giving a fuck anymore

The guy is already on a quick path to death and he has weapons, would not surprise me if someone ends up dead, based on the fact that he is low inhib (meeting a minor IRL) and a nigger. Normies are short sighted as fuck, I am watching a stream with the guy that baited him and he already said that the FBI is watching him because he is already doing target practice on his and others pictures at the range. He already admits to harassing him and he said fuck it.

This is a pretty good example of the hyena mentality normies have, if you want to watch a normies sadism uncensored just watch pred catcher videos.

The guy is already on a quick path to death and he has weapons, would not surprise me if someone ends up dead, based on the fact that he is low inhib (meeting a minor IRL) and a nigger. Normies are short sighted as fuck, I am watching a stream with the guy that baited him and he already said that the FBI is watching him because he is already doing target practice on his and others pictures at the range. He already admits to harassing him and he said fuck it.

This is a pretty good example of the hyena mentality normies have, if you want to watch a normies sadism uncensored just watch pred catcher videos.
LMFAO I did not know he did target practice lol but apparently he may have kidney failure probably due to being a fat fuck, thats another reason he is probably low inhib nigga cant lose weight.
If he is not god fearing would not surprise me if he does something bad.
I watched 2 minutes of a Jidion video and he said that by adding him to a discord to troll him he ended up contacting a 15 year old girl on instagram because of that JFL at retard normies.
The sadism of normies is very real, they love to herd up and make fun of outcasts I FUCKING HATE NORMIES

agecucks = subhuman

As bad as pedos are, pedo grifters are even lower

TND

Mick Madson