Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nostalgia Thread

View: https://youtu.be/y656HurxRoQ

I never had the chance to play those old games :feelsrope:

Closest thing I have to nostalgia is actually being able to enjoy video games when I was younger. Now my mind is all over the place tbh.

My mind would be all over the place if i wasnt taking medication. I hate the present. I love the past.
Dont take me serious. Just wanted to say that for some of us, nostalgia is the closest thing to happiness we will ever experience again

I never had the chance to play those old games :feelsrope:

Read the first entry of this thread. It doesnt matter if its old, or the media, or the language... If you feel nostalgic for it, you can post it here. Young incels post new stuff from the 2000´s, really old incels post old stuff from the 80´s, oldcels like me from the 90´s

View: https://youtu.be/Lg1CTfrR7Sc

Spanish lyrics:

[...]

Un ángel turbio está al caer,
es un humano a medio hacer.
Y yo también caeré,
sabes que cojeo del mismo pie.

[...]

Un ángel turbio está al caer,
Un ángel turbio está al caer
es un humano a medio hacer
que se desdobla en otra piel
y se desdobla en otra piel
y se desdobla en otra piel.

desde el turbo infierno, turbo-hell.
en un turbohélice, turbo-hell.

My english translation:

A murky angel is about to fall
He is a half-made human
I will fall too
I suffer from the same problem (literally "i limp from the same foot")

He is a half-made human
He unfolds into another skin
and unfolds into another skin
and unfolds into another skin

From the turbo-hell, "turbo-hell" (in english in the original)
From a turbo-propeller, "turbo-hell" (ieito)

Last edited:

The Rhineland massacres, also known as the German Crusade of 1096,[1] or Gzerot Tatnó[2] (Hebrew: [UWSL]גזרות תתנ"ו[/UWSL]‎, Hebrew for "Edicts of 4856"), were a series of mass murders of Jews perpetrated by mobs of German Christians of the People's Crusade in the year 1096

So you were alive when it happened? :feelskek:
Feeling nostalgia when you think about those good memories, uh? :feelskek::feelskek:

So you were alive when it happened? :feelskek:
Feeling nostalgia when you think about those good memories, uh? :feelskek::feelskek:
Yeah it's weird I know. It also happens when I think of the American 80's, I feel nostalgia even tho I never lived during that time or in that country :(

Yeah it's weird I know. It also happens when I think of the American 80's, I feel nostalgia even tho I never lived during that time or in that country :(

Oh wow youre serious. Sorry.

Same happens to me. The american 80´s and 90´s are an infinite source of nostalgia for me. I guess its because my country was already very influenced by the american culture when i was a kid and even before i was born.
You can find some 90´s nostalgic compilations in this thread. I sometimes go back to them.

Oh wow youre serious. Sorry.

Same happens to me. The american 80´s and 90´s are an infinite source of nostalgia for me. I guess its because my country was already very influenced by the american culture when i was a kid and even before i was born.
You can find some 90´s nostalgic compilations in this thread. I sometimes go back to them.
I just found this:

1HN: Nostalgia related to something directly experienced in the time period during which that thing was relevant or contemporaneous.

2HN: Nostalgia related to something that was not directly experienced, but known about during the time period that thing was relevant or contemporaneous.
:feelswhere:
3HN: Nostalgia related to something that was neither directly experienced nor known about during its time of relevance, but has recently emerged because of current knowledge of that thing, which in turns stokes positive feelings about the time period or other items connected to that thing.

Third hand nostalgia it is then I seems :waitwhat:

:feelsbadman:

Its getting dark outside. And im still here, stuck with the same old sad songs. Fuck.
It could be worse tho. You could be an autistic loser chonker like @Idotms :feelsdevil: cheer up bro

EAB7C89E E861 430C 88B3 C6433DC167FC

man i spent 100s of hourse on kirby superstar ultra.

i was about 11 i think, so the great cave offensive took a long time for me to figure out all the treasures

View: https://youtu.be/lDrrFCicTwQ

Parasite Eve 2 was one of my favorite games when i was a kid. I could not finish the game because all my games were pirated copies, and this game had 2 discs. Every time i finished the first disc and inserted the second one, the game would freeze. I would have to wait until the surge of the longplay phenomenon on youtube to watch the second half of the game.
Still, an infinite source of nostalgia.

I wonder if this will trigger nostalgia in some oldcels

I never heard it before, but its pretty cool. I like it.

just hearing this takes me back :feelsmusic:

I watched this one Halloween when it came on randomly. The next year I saw it on again and again watched it because nothing else was really on. It eventually became a tradition of sorts. We haven’t had cable in years though, so I haven’t watched it in a long time. Definitely nostalgic for me. I’m thinking of trying to find a pirated version or something for this Halloween, so I can have something to distract me from that hollow empty feeling I get from holidays nowadays.

I’m thinking of trying to find a pirated version or something for this Halloween, so I can have something to distract me from that hollow empty feeling I get from holidays nowadays.

You should. Dwelling in nostalgia is supposed to be a vice.... but as incels i think we should hold to anything that makes our lives more bearable

View attachment 484687just hearing this takes me back :feelsmusic:

Thanks for sharing!

You should. Dwelling in nostalgia is supposed to be a vice.... but as incels i think we should hold to anything that makes our lives more bearable

Thanks for sharing!
True. Nostalgia is one of the best feelings IMO

Just some old spanish commercials. I remember watching TV for hours and hours as a kid, by myself. My parents working or sleeping. I spent so many hours, days, weeks, months... alone as a kid. I had no one, but i didnt care. I didnt know you were supposed to spent time with other people. I miss that kind of isolation, the oblivious one.

View: https://youtu.be/ZW4xVR_PaME

Last edited: