IsolationHurts

HS Teachercel and RC's addict
-
Pareg

Pareg

Inaction only allows Evil to triumph.
-
81WLmB19m0L._SY500_.jpg

Such a good game I have been playing when I was a child...

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-
View attachment 79052
Such a good game I have been playing when I was a child...
I loved that game! I started playing the series at the beginning (PS2) but UNITE was the best of them all. I unlocked it all, and, if i remember it correctly, there was a white akantor and a white fatalis, and those were the hardest ones. I remember finally crafting their weapons and armors after killing them tons of times and feeling like a god.
Pure nostalgia....

Pareg

Pareg

-
I loved that game! I started playing the series at the beginning (PS2) but UNITE was the best of them all. I unlocked it all, and, if i remember it correctly, there was a white akantor and a white fatalis, and those were the hardest ones. I remember finally crafting their weapons and armors after killing them tons of times and feeling like a god.
Pure nostalgia....
You did kill a White Fatalis? God you are lol. Respect man.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
How could I have missed a nostalgia thread? Nostalgia is the only thing that brings me anything close to happiness anymore.

yea i could put down just about any pokemon game ever @BigGhey

Amazing picks. Pokemon Silver (gen 2) is the best game I have ever played and Pokemon Ruby (gen 3) is also one of my favorite games of all time.
And of course Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank such amazing games.
I also LOVED Age of Mythology as a child and it is still an awesome game I still play it sometimes.

new.jpg

Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

Medal of Honor Allied Assault (2002) theme song.

Pokemon Silver/Gold/Crystal New Bark Town

Last edited:
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

CHOsen to be a VAN DrivER
-
my first time masturbating

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-
You did kill a White Fatalis? God you are lol. Respect man.
I didnt do it alone obviously, and i had a lot of free time when i was young (no social life). Beating the game playing solo was impossible if i remember it correctly. I remember that i managed to play the game "online" (even if the game didnt had that mode in europe, just japan) thanks to a weird program, i think it was called hamachi or something like that, that allowed me to play online just by wifi. Thats why i could get that far. I wish i had friends to play the game with tbh... but whatever.
Pure nostalgia. I wish i could go back in time and stay young and carefree for all eternity.
Nostalgia is the only thing that brings me anything close to happiness anymore.
Could not agree more. Smoking and getting lost in the deepest nostalgia i can manage to feel is probably my ultimate cope.
I think there are too many youngcels in this forum... thats why there is almost nobody here posting. Its hard to really feel pure nostalgia to something you played/watched/listened to/... just 2 or 3 years ago. Also, there are people here that didnt have a good (or average) childhood, so for them there is nothing to feel nostalgia about. So fucking sad if you think about it.

Anyway... i played every MoH from PS2, KotOR from Xbox, pokemon blue from GBColor... I still watch every video that some (nostalgic) youtubers upload about those old games, like
If there is a heaven after death, mine will be an eternal childhood with no worries, oblivious to my ugliness and lack of social skills, deluded about my future.... Ignorance was a blessing. I miss so much about my old me.

Last edited:
Pareg

Pareg

-
I didnt do it alone obviously, and i had a lot of free time when i was young (no social life). Beating the game playing solo was impossible if i remember it correctly. I remember that i managed to play the game "online" (even if the game didnt had that mode in europe, just japan) thanks to a weird program, i think it was called hamachi or something like that, that allowed me to play online just by wifi. Thats why i could get that far. I wish i had friends to play the game with tbh... but whatever.
Pure nostalgia. I wish i could go back in time and stay young and carefree for all eternity.
I'm recognizing myself so much in what you are saying (does that sentence even make sense?).

Beating MHFU solo was impossible indeed. I fail to see how you can kill a White Fatalis alone for exemple (rank 9 obviously, I did kill the rank 6 one alone).
I have so much memories from this game. It's like I could remember ever quest I did in it. I'm so much nostalgic about it that it even kills me.
I was playing it with my brother for a good portion. So much quests with him.
Did a great part of the game solo too.

You had a big chance playing it online lol. Wished I could but yeah.

Glad to see another fan of the franchise overall!
By the way, do you have Monster Hunter World?

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
Could not agree more. Smoking and getting lost in the deepest nostalgia i can manage to feel is probably my ultimate cope.
I think there are too many youngcels in this forum... thats why there is almost nobody here posting. Its hard to really feel pure nostalgia to something you played/watched/listened to/... just 2 or 3 years ago. Also, there are people here that didnt have a good (or average) childhood, so for them there is nothing to feel nostalgia about. So fucking sad if you think about it.

Anyway... i played every MoH from PS2, KotOR from Xbox, pokemon blue from GBColor... I still watch every video that some (nostalgic) youtubers upload about those old games, like
If there is a heaven after death, mine will be an eternal childhood with no worries, oblivious to my ugliness and lack of social skills, deluded about my future.... Ignorance was a blessing. I miss so much about my old me.
I watched that ditto video a few month back hehe.

I assume you have already seen this video then? I love watching YouTube videos about nostalgia aswell but there are only a few so I have watched them several times.
If there is a heaven after death, mine will be an eternal childhood
I really don´t believe in heaven, hell, reincarnation and all that bullshit but I must agree that if there was a heaven it would be eternal childhood. And I have noticed too how many members both on this forum and sanctionedsuicide all say they had terrible childhood either from abuse, neglect or bullying but I am pretty arrogant since I think I might have had the best childhood ever! Childhood was paradise on Earth and I enjoyed every minute of it, so many experiences and adventures I think about my childhood every day and like you I "love" getting lost in nostalgia I say love in quotation signs because it is actually more of a bittersweet feeling of both happiness and sadness combined but it´s the closest to happiness I will ever experience again.
Just watching gameplay walkthroughs of old videogames I played as a child and listening to old music is so wonderful. and listening to music from my childhood is so nostalgic! Especially the soundtrack from Sims2

I doubt many guys on this particular forum played Sims 2 but I loved that game and this soundtrack is so nostalgic and brings me back to a simpler time.

But the most intense feeling of nostalgia is through smells when I walk past a smell from my childhood I instantly stop without thinking about it, the nostalgia hit me like a ton of bricks and it will feel like I am standing there 10 years old again (if the smell was from that age) like in the summer when I walk past certain flowers/bushes. Last summer I also walked past a girl with so much makeup on but it smelled EXACTLY like facepaint you know the stuff we got painted on our faces in preschool, experiencing that smell again made me stop up get tears in my eyes and made me feel like I was 7 years old again.

I really wish there were more threads about nostalgia or a proper forum about nostalgia for people born in the 90´s because I would properly be spending all my time on there and hopefully meeting people who feel the same as me. Life isn´t worth living after puberty sets in the time before that was heaven on Earth and I wish more people felt like that because to me it really was. I had a ton of friends, no physical or mental problems, no stress about bills, money, life choices the only thing to care about was going to school, make your homework and have the time of your life. I had so many friends and we had so wonderful exciting adventures together and now they are all like strangers to me and the times I have walked past my old best friend we just say "hi" like we don´t know each other but we used to be best friends from daycare to about 11 years old how can people be so close and end up being strangers?! :'(

Sorry I end up in a rant I just miss my childhood so much and I could go on for pages about this, I have written dozens of pages about this in my Diary I just wish I could meet someone who see life the same as me that the only life that matters was life in childhood and after puberty sets in we descend into hell only to lose more and more of ourselves and our lives by each passing years until we are just an empty shell of the person we once was.

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
-
There is nothing I have in common with these people here, but for some reason, the picture still causes nostalgia in me:

StormlitAqua

StormlitAqua

This is not my fault. I was created.
-
A few weeks ago, @UltraFayJr. posted the slateport city song form 3rd gen pokemon games in our music listening channel on discord and I swear I teared up listening to it. It just reminded me of being like 8 or 9 years old, saving up for the Red Gameboy Advance SP all summer, buying it right before school started up, then playing Pokemon emerald. Better days before the troubles of male loneliness struck me.

Jazavac

Jazavac

-

This is one of the 1st games I played. I remember it fondly despite never finishing it, at the time I played it I didn't even speak English.

P

PersonalityChad

Overlord
-
I miss the early 2000s so bad. The last relatively sane period in human history, even if they were ultra-kiked.
Video related was my shit as a kid.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-

I remember watching this over and over, more than 10 years ago. Its a song created by an spanish humorist, very popular a long time ago, but too anti-PC to be listened now. I love it.... so cheap and straight.

I watched that ditto video a few month back hehe.

I assume you have already seen this video then? I love watching YouTube videos about nostalgia aswell but there are only a few so I have watched them several times.

I really don´t believe in heaven, hell, reincarnation and all that bullshit but I must agree that if there was a heaven it would be eternal childhood. And I have noticed too how many members both on this forum and sanctionedsuicide all say they had terrible childhood either from abuse, neglect or bullying but I am pretty arrogant since I think I might have had the best childhood ever! Childhood was paradise on Earth and I enjoyed every minute of it, so many experiences and adventures I think about my childhood every day and like you I "love" getting lost in nostalgia I say love in quotation signs because it is actually more of a bittersweet feeling of both happiness and sadness combined but it´s the closest to happiness I will ever experience again.
Just watching gameplay walkthroughs of old videogames I played as a child and listening to old music is so wonderful. and listening to music from my childhood is so nostalgic! Especially the soundtrack from Sims2

I doubt many guys on this particular forum played Sims 2 but I loved that game and this soundtrack is so nostalgic and brings me back to a simpler time.

But the most intense feeling of nostalgia is through smells when I walk past a smell from my childhood I instantly stop without thinking about it, the nostalgia hit me like a ton of bricks and it will feel like I am standing there 10 years old again (if the smell was from that age) like in the summer when I walk past certain flowers/bushes. Last summer I also walked past a girl with so much makeup on but it smelled EXACTLY like facepaint you know the stuff we got painted on our faces in preschool, experiencing that smell again made me stop up get tears in my eyes and made me feel like I was 7 years old again.

I really wish there were more threads about nostalgia or a proper forum about nostalgia for people born in the 90´s because I would properly be spending all my time on there and hopefully meeting people who feel the same as me. Life isn´t worth living after puberty sets in the time before that was heaven on Earth and I wish more people felt like that because to me it really was. I had a ton of friends, no physical or mental problems, no stress about bills, money, life choices the only thing to care about was going to school, make your homework and have the time of your life. I had so many friends and we had so wonderful exciting adventures together and now they are all like strangers to me and the times I have walked past my old best friend we just say "hi" like we don´t know each other but we used to be best friends from daycare to about 11 years old how can people be so close and end up being strangers?! :'(

Sorry I end up in a rant I just miss my childhood so much and I could go on for pages about this, I have written dozens of pages about this in my Diary I just wish I could meet someone who see life the same as me that the only life that matters was life in childhood and after puberty sets in we descend into hell only to lose more and more of ourselves and our lives by each passing years until we are just an empty shell of the person we once was.
I didnt know the vid or the youtube channel, thanks for sharing it!

I would not say that my childhood was paradise by itself, but compared with my life now, it feels like it. Im an atheist also, so i think theres nothing for us after death. But my childhoob, even not being perfect, was the closest thing to happiness ive experienced in my life.
Im also addicted to watching longplays of my favorite games while i was a child, as you probably know if you see what ive shared in this thread.
For me, nostalgia is a very intimate feeling that i dont want to feel in social or public situations or scenarios. I feel raped when someone irl wants to talk about something nostalgic with me. Its just too sacred to be shared with humans that hate me anyway.
Indeed, since im a teen ive never experienced anything positive, and being an adult is hell for me.
There is nothing I have in common with these people here, but for some reason, the picture still causes nostalgia in me:

Interesting.
Better days before the troubles of male loneliness struck me.
Indeed :feelsbadman:
I miss the early 2000s so bad. The last relatively sane period in human history, even if they were ultra-kiked.
Video related was my shit as a kid.
Never played it, seems fun tho

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
I didnt know the vid or the youtube channel, thanks for sharing it!

I would not say that my childhood was paradise by itself, but compared with my life now, it feels like it. Im an atheist also, so i think theres nothing for us after death. But my childhoob, even not being perfect, was the closest thing to happiness ive experienced in my life.
Im also addicted to watching longplays of my favorite games while i was a child, as you probably know if you see what ive shared in this thread.
For me, nostalgia is a very intimate feeling that i dont want to feel in social or public situations or scenarios. I feel raped when someone irl wants to talk about something nostalgic with me. Its just too sacred to be shared with humans that hate me anyway.
Indeed, since im a teen ive never experienced anything positive, and being an adult is hell for me.
You are welcome.

I don´t understand that I wish so much that I would have someone irl to talk about nostalgia with someone who understands that life after puberty isn´t worth living because life peaked in Childhood and after the peak it can only go downhill from there. I wish to be able to sit down with a person and talk about this stuff and look at videos about nostalgia like the Pokemon Gen 2 gameplay or songs to see their face light up with nostalgia with that little genuine smile because it gives a spark of happiness because of the reminiscence of a better time when we were kids.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-

One of my first PSX games. Too hard for my young self, but i played it non-stop for weeks. The music still brings tears to my eyes.... so much fucking nostalgia.
I wish i could be paid for playing my childhood games.

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

Banned
-
Funny how we all spent our childhoods playing games and watching anime. Like we're LDARing from the start...

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
I get a lot of nostalgia for videogames i played back when i was a kid, more or less ages 4 - 12. I have some nostalgia for films, but nowhere near as much as it is for videogames

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-
Funny how we all spent our childhoods playing games and watching anime. Like we're LDARing from the start...
It was in our nature so time just showed what it was contained in our genes from the start... our destiny was sealed when we were born.

I get a lot of nostalgia for videogames i played back when i was a kid, more or less ages 4 - 12. I have some nostalgia for films, but nowhere near as much as it is for videogames
Which games?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
Which games?
Too many to name/count.
But the main ones for me are Peter Jackson's King Kong, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2, Lego Star Wars the complete saga and Star Wars Bounty Hunter.
As you can tell, i was a Star Wars nut as a kid :soy:

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
★★★★★
crash bandicoot
good days...

Belial

Belial

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
-
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-
Too many to name/count.
But the main ones for me are Peter Jackson's King Kong, Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2, Lego Star Wars the complete saga and Star Wars Bounty Hunter.
As you can tell, i was a Star Wars nut as a kid :soy:
I played some of those games, but the only Star Wars game i remember that i liked was KOTOR. I played King Kong on my 360, but i was almost an adult by then...

crash bandicoot
good days...
Only player Crash Team Racing, i didnt like the Crash saga when i was a child for some reason.
Ive read so many times that that game was actually better played with friends... i will never know.

Is that TES: Oblivion? One of my favorite games of all time.

Belial

Belial

Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
-
Boeuf

Boeuf

Sic semper tyrannis.
-
I played mostly emulator games when I was younger. NES stuff. I got into anime when I was 12 or 13.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-

Who remembers Armake21? I used to love his angry reviews back in 2006-2010

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-
MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
-
Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
The genesis,in general.It had some amazing games.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-

One of my favorite games of all time. I played it until i unlocked litteraly everything, and then, i kept playing it. So much fucking nostalgia. Im so fucking sad.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-
How do i know that im alive?
:cryfeels:

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-
"SpongeBob: This doesn't look too good, Patrick.

Patrick: [In a weak voice] You mean we're not gonna get the crown, save the town and Mr. Krabs?

SpongeBob: I don't even think we're gonna be able to save ourselves, buddy. It looks like what everybody said about us is true, Patrick. We're just kids. A couple of kids in way over their heads. We were doomed from the start. I mean, look at us. We didn't even come close to the crown. We let everybody down. "

Im so fucking sad lately. :cryfeels:

Did you play this on japanese when you were a kid? How?

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-

Ancient song from my childhood, when Evangelion was cool even in a country like Spain. Good old times.

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

-
revives me
Indeed. I love it. I used to cope with this game and coulton music during college. It was hell... But still better than now. I still can remember those cold nights spending time alone, thinking that I had a chance and that it was just a matter of time, just playing games, waiting for the best the next day. Nostalgia is all I have now.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
kekfuel

kekfuel

its ogre
-
1569590784546.png

This makes me depressed, wish I could go back

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Nothing makes me more nostalgic than Wind Waker music

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
-
Seeing these old threads makes me feel so nostalgic.