Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One User Here Really Changed My Perspective on Race

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
@lifefuel made a very good analogy to me. He compared white privilege to foid privilege, the two are very much alike. Foids just get a more intensive privilege than what whites have, at least compared to darker races. I think this is a very fair comparison. Everything foids get, better treatment via the justice system, assumption of innocence, more treatment from waiters, more job opportunities, better dating options, ALL OF THESE THINGS, WHITES GET TO SOME EXTENT, at least compared to blacks.

He also pointed out that all white people are his enemy, at first I took offence to that, but now I understand. Just like how if a foid said "I'm one of the good ones", I'd roll my eyes, the same can be said for how blacks see white people. Every white person has the advantages of systemic racism, just because they are not currently advocating for it or pretend to fight against it, doesn't mean they aren't benefitting from said system and always have a vested interest in maintaining it.

I have a lot of respect for the man.

Difference is foids have privileges cuz of their SMV and get shit handed to them without ever contributing to anything. Whites have privileges because they built modern society. If you can’t understand that you’re either a black crybaby, or a retard manipulated by the jews.

Everyone knows nigs are way closer to foids than “white pple”

So when will you be dying your hair blue?

Blacks get more privileges in whites in modern society because Jew influenced white guilt.

Niցցers have the civil rights legislation protecting them, they're the privileged class you dumb fuck

Difference is foids have privileges cuz of their SMV and get shit handed to them without ever contributing to anything. Whites have privileges because they built modern society. If you can’t understand that you’re either a black crybaby, or a retard manipulated by the jews.

Everyone knows nigs are way closer to foids than “white pple”
No, white people's ANCESTORS built civilization, you didn't do shit. If we're giving people credit for the accomplishments of what past people of their group identity have done, then modern foids DESERVE their SMV for previous generations of women birthing us now.

White's also built civilization on the backs of blacks. Don't forget who built the United States.

Blacks get more privileges in whites in modern society because Jew influenced white guilt.
This is largely untrue. Blacks face systemic barriers in nearly all institutions.

No, white people's ANCESTORS built civilization, you didn't do shit. If we're giving people credit for the accomplishments of what past people of their group identity have done, then modern foids DESERVE their SMV for previous generations of women birthing us now.

White's also built civilization on the backs of blacks. Don't forget who built the United States.
Youre a bbc loving gay but that was to be expected with that chomski avi no offense brocel

Niցցers have the civil rights legislation protecting them, they're the privileged class you dumb fuck
Ok, then men are privileged too, there's legislation protecting discrimination on the basis of sex, and there have been court cases fought by men who won. You're extremely stupid, a piece of paper means jack shit.

”ancestor” you nigger ? From computers to smartphones to AI its all white inventions. Why the fuck are you talking about ancestors

This is largely untrue. Blacks face systemic barriers in nearly all institutions.
Which is the entire reason civil rights and so on was necessary in the first place :feelskek:

Imagine being so purposefully obtuse...it's called cause and effect.

If we're giving people credit for the accomplishments of what past people of their group identity have done,
He made a great argument for reparations. Lest we forget how much systemic theft took place during this "building"

Cucked AF.
How is standing up for marginalized people cucked? Blackcels are genuinely handed a lot of shit.

”ancestor” you nigger ? From computers to smartphones to AI its all white inventions. Why the fuck are you talking about ancestors
Because you said "white people built civilization", I was assuming you meant white Europeans, as most POC are from immigrant families.

And you're incredibly fucking dumb. Google and Amazon utilize talent from India, China, Japan, and Jews to build what they do. Jewish people have per-capita contributed far more to the sciences than whites.

Finally a good post from you.

He made a great argument for reparations. Lest we forget how much systemic theft took place during this "building"
I didn't even think about it, but absolutely.

How is standing up for marginalized people cucked? Blackcels are genuinely handed a lot of shit.

Because you said "white people built civilization", I was assuming you meant white Europeans, as most POC are from immigrant families.

And you're incredibly fucking dumb. Google and Amazon utilize talent from India, China, Japan, and Jews to build what they do. Jewish people have per-capita contributed far more to the sciences than whites.
Jews are considered white even by themselves lmao. Youre gonna say Marx and Einstein werent white jfl ?

If we're giving people credit for the accomplishments of what past people of their group identity have done
Cucked AF.
So when will you be dying your hair blue?

I completely agree, as an incel i have distanced myself from every identity that I have, but distancing oneself from race is impossible because, it's effects are grave if you're a pajeet, the systematic discrimination, bigotry and prejudice one has to suffer for something that can never be changed. A white person can go to any country and he'll be welcomed without any prejudice even in countries like Vietnam where mere 50 years ago whites were cutting native peoples head off, while curries who never did anything are hated universally.

Jews are considered white even by themselves lmao. Youre gonna say Marx and Einstein werent white jfl ?
Far-Right people and racists rarely consider Jews white. Isn't that the whole conspiracy, that white genocide is carried out by Jews?

I completely agree, as an incel i have distanced myself from every identity that I have, but distancing oneself from race is impossible because, it's effects are grave if you're a pajeet, the systematic discrimination, bigotry and prejudice one has to suffer for something that can never be changed. A white person can go to any country and he'll be welcomed without any prejudice even in countries like Vietnam where mere 50 years ago whites were cutting native peoples head off, while curries who never did anything are hated universally.
High IQ, appearance is everything.

Far-Right people and racists rarely consider Jews white. Isn't that the whole conspiracy, that white genocide is carried out by Jews?
Not true you talk like a redditor ngl you need to get all this bs out your system

Foids are so bonobo and whitecucks are such nigs.

Not true you talk like a redditor ngl you need to get all this bs out your system
Jews were not considered white by serious white nationalist groups and ideologues.

And how is this bullshit when I am espousing what the studies are saying? I'm looking at raw data, not a pre-conceinved worldview. Google makes up a lot of its talent with Indians. Amazon hires a lot of minorities. Apple software engineers are largely deathnik.

Jews were not considered white by serious white nationalist groups and ideologues.

And how is this bullshit when I am espousing what the studies are saying?
Nigga has to read studies to understand what people think Jfl

Nigga has to read studies to understand what people think Jfl
I'm looking at raw data, not a pre-conceinved worldview. Google makes up a lot of its talent with Indians. Amazon hires a lot of minorities. Apple software engineers are largely deathnik.

I'm looking at raw data, not a pre-conceinved worldview. Google makes up a lot of its talent with Indians. Amazon hires a lot of minorities. Apple software engineers are largely deathnik.
Literally everyone knows that. It doesnt change anything to what I said

Literally everyone knows that. It doesnt change anything to what I said
You literally said the smart-phone to A.I is all white people, totally ignoring the accomplishments of minorities.

You literally said the smart-phone to A.I is all white people, totally ignoring the accomplishments of minorities.
See how you’re a typical leftist manipulator. Where did I say it was ALL white ? I said ALL of those things are fundamentally white inventions, I didnt say deathnic imports havent contributed. Youre a sad and delusional race cuck Im sorry

See how you’re a typical leftist manipulator. Where did I say it was ALL white ? I said ALL of those things are fundamentally white inventions,
When you have to talk in this vague language and play semantic games, it means you don't have a solid argument. Do you have a single source to back up the fact that white people disproportionally committed more in the development of these systems than other races? And if so, how much of that is due to systemic racism? I wouldn't exist poor blacks raised in Harlem to have the same opportunities as rich white suburbanites when it comes to inventing shit in MIT labs.

Do you have a single source to back up the fact that white people disproportionally committed more in the development of these systems than other races
You ARE jewish

Interesting to hear from someone who speaks out against Marxism, I guess you're not aware that black nationalism heavily incorporates it. You know the money for "reparations" doesn't come out of thin air right? But given the way you think, I can see you actually being or becoming a Marxist.

And if so, how much of that is due to systemic racism?
This is why the "systemic racism" argument falls apart. Nobody can say who would've done what were it not for the forces of systemic racism.

When you have to talk in this vague language and play semantic games, it means you don't have a solid argument. Do you have a single source to back up the fact that white people disproportionally committed more in the development of these systems than other races? And if so, how much of that is due to systemic racism? I wouldn't exist poor blacks raised in Harlem to have the same opportunities as rich white suburbanites when it comes to inventing shit in MIT labs.
Look at my avi it will say everything about this whole “debate” you enjewed white hating nigger loving cuck

You ARE jewish
I'm not Jewish.... but why do you think I'm Jewish? Oh right, because you are a far-right conspiracy theorist and believe Jews aren't white, you think they're trying to disenfranchise white people.

This is why the "systemic racism" argument falls apart. Nobody can say who would've done what were it not for the forces of systemic racism.
Niggers havent been doing shit in science for the past 10000 years because of systemic racism just fucking LOL

I'm not Jewish.... but why do you think I'm Jewish? Oh right, because you are a far-right conspiracy theorist and believe Jews aren't white, you think they're trying to disenfranchise white people.
You belong on r/history or some other dull bluepilled leftist subreddit like slava ukrain

Look at my avi it will say everything about this whole “debate” you enjewed white hating nigger loving cuck
Meet The 'Indian Edison' Who Dazzled The World With His Inventions

Right back at you

So ignore the truth because we can't account for a controlled simulation? You know the arguments for systemic racism are the same as arguments for the Blackpill right? You can't PROVE Stacy would have gone for you if you had a face like Chico, but we can extrapolate.

So ignore the truth because we can't account for a controlled simulation? You know the arguments for systemic racism are the same as arguments for the Blackpill right? You can't PROVE Stacy would have gone for you if you had a face like Chico, but we can extrapolate.
They arent faggot. Niggers Have never invented anything.