Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One User Here Really Changed My Perspective on Race

Lets see what system of physics they have invented that has been used for 400 years straight hmmmm….
Newton invented calculus in his 20s, these Indians mastered calc before age 3.

Like every other .is user except for nigs themselves and you
I've seen lots of users here shittalk racists. Being racist amongst people who would actually share a brotherhood with you is disgusting. Foids are laughing at us while incels.is users are arguing over skin color.

you are a sad retard not gonna lie. Go back to watching hasanabi streams
You're dumb white trash, absolute trailer trash. I find it hard to believe there's actually stupid human filth who are this shitty to their fellow human beings in 2023.

A blackcel is your friend, a white foid is your enemy.

You're dumb white trash, absolute trailer trash. I find it hard to believe there's actually stupid human filth who are this shitty to their fellow human beings in 2023.

A blackcel is your friend, a white foid is your enemy.
Youre too bluepilled for this world nigga

You've been brainwashed by Alt-Right extremists who ironically are the biggest simps for foids in the world.
Imagine needing to go to college for 4 years to “interpret reality with hard data” to repress all the natural observations you made in your life on gender and race and then call other people who refuse to conform to that retarded worldview “brainwashed”. Leftism is sad

So ignore the truth
You're assuming it's the truth. Try again.

And yes, the blackpill does prove that we'd be more sexually successful with different features, check out the scientific blackpill post if you haven't already:

You're assuming it's the truth. Try again.
No, I don't assume anything, I look at what the data and peer reviewed studies say.
And yes, the blackpill does prove that we'd be more sexually successful with different features, check out the scientific blackpill post if you haven't already:

I've read all this, and I agree. I'm not anti-scientific, same reason I don't deny the existence of systemic racism.

Imagine needing to go to college for 4 years to “interpret reality with hard data” to repress all the natural observations you made in your life on gender and race and then call other people who refuse to conform to that retarded worldview “brainwashed”. Leftism is sad
Funny enough, your natural observations about race will bring you to my conclusion.

In your life, blacks have been very kind and civil to you, everybody except foids, is ok.

But then you go home and watch Twitter threads about blacks rioting and robbing people and you'll become a hardline racist. If you actually turned off the propaganda and went outside you'd realize it's all bullshit. Populists and ideologies use racism to brainwash you to fight against your own best interest.

Funny enough, your natural observations about race will bring you to my conclusion.

In your life, blacks have been very kind and civil to you, everybody except foids, is ok.

But then you go home and watch Twitter threads about blacks rioting and robbing people and you'll become a hardline racist. If you actually turned off the propaganda and went outside you'd realize it's all bullshit. Populists and ideologies use racism to brainwash you to fight against your own best interest.
You mean racism didnt exist before twitter was invented ? That’s genuinely a point you are trying to make ?

I think you belong on reddit

I think you belong on reddit
I think you belong on Stormfront.

Quote me saying that racism never existed before Twitter was invented in March 2006.
@Newton the 2nd It won't let me reply to your last reply.

I never once claimed that racism didn't exist before Twitter... that's not what your quote of mine is saying at all.

People of color have to be extraordinary, at work for example, to be considered average by white people.

People of color have to be extraordinary, at work for example, to be considered average by white people.
Normal and natural they should just go back to their country thats it lmao. If I go to japan and the japanese ramen shop dude suspects me to suck at the job because Im a gaijin, Im not gonna start crying and go on a riot. I will UNDERSTAND or GO BACK TO MY FUCKING COUNTRY.

Normal and natural they should just go back to their country thats it lmao. If I go to japan and the japanese ramen shop dude suspects me to suck at the job because Im a gaijin, Im not gonna start crying and go on a riot. I will UNDERSTAND or GO BACK TO MY FUCKING COUNTRY.
And this is where we differ. I hate Japan for that reason. I think racism is bad whereever it happens.

And this is where we differ. I hate Japan for that reason. I think racism is bad whereever it happens.
Youre proving yourself more and more to be that cuck “japan bad, france bad, white people bad I love niggers” average redditor smh

Youre proving yourself more and more to be that cuck “japan bad, france bad, white people bad I love niggers” average redditor smh
And you're looking more and more like an Alt-Right dipshit. You're actually a cuck. Why do you care about your race? It clearly abandoned you given you're on this forum.

And you're looking more and more like an Alt-Right dipshit. You're actually a cuck. Why do you care about your race? It clearly abandoned you given you're on this forum.
Men care about race unless they are gay. When I hear niggers in the NBA talk about white people (the only domain where they outperform them) it makes me undersand ALL men care about race and dominating on racial grounds

Men care about race unless they are gay. When I hear niggers in the NBA talk about white people (the only domain where they outperform them) it makes me undersand ALL men care about race and dominating on racial grounds
So because NBA players are ignorant, you have to be ignorant too?

Only low IQ people care about race. I'm too busy thinking about quantum mechanics to care that my neighbor is black.

So because NBA players are ignorant, you have to be ignorant too?

Only low IQ people care about race. I'm too busy thinking about quantum mechanics to care that my neighbor is black.
I disagree respectfully

You tell poc to go back to their country yet your race has invaded and colonized multiple countries people across the world.

Normal and natural they should just go back to their country thats it lmao.
Doesn't apply to Americans. America is as much our country as anyone's, more so even.
If I go to japan and the japanese ramen shop dude suspects me to suck at the job because Im a gaijin, Im not gonna start crying and go on a riot. I will UNDERSTAND or GO BACK TO MY FUCKING COUNTRY.
False equivalence and more obtuse cac spiel. Even in the case of an African for example immigrating to Europe, there is a very good chance he is fleeing from economic or other conditions which can trace directly back to Europeans' exploitation and meddling with the continent. Libya is probably a good example of this.

You tell poc to go back to their country yet your race has invaded and colonized multiple countries people across the world.
Going back to their country so that they wont experience racism because the majority of the country looks like them ?

Major double standard which they never take accountability for.

Doesn't apply to Americans. America is as much our country as anyone's, more so even.

False equivalence and more obtuse cac spiel. Even in the case of an African for example immigrating to Europe, there is a very good chance he is fleeing from economic or other conditions which can trace directly back to Europeans' exploitation and meddling with the continent. Libya is probably a good example of this.
Why wont they move to another african country thats not affected by those issues and where people actually look like them so that they dont suffer as much racism as they would in europe or asia or america ?
Major double standard which they never take accountability for.
I answered to that already

Going back to their country so that they wont experience racism because the majority of the country looks like them ?
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. You want poc out of your country but you don't see a problem invading other people's lands and practically enslaving them. Stay the fuck out of other peoples countries. You wouldn't have black people in your country if you had never meddled in Africa in the first place.

Why wont they move to another african country thats not affected by those issues and where people actually look like them so that they dont suffer as much racism as they would in europe or asia or america ?
Presumably because they think there's more opportunity elsewhere (undoubtedly due to the exploitation and meddling mentioned earlier).

Presumably because they think there's more opportunity elsewhere (undoubtedly due to the exploitation and meddling mentioned earlier).
See how all of a sudden you seem less confident.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. You want poc out of your country but you don't see a problem invading other people's lands and practically enslaving them. Stay the fuck out of other peoples countries. You wouldn't have black people in your country if you had never meddled in Africa in the first place.
Jfl europeans colonized countries but didnt complain about racism, they were running the fucking places. Its not hypocritical because going to another country and running it by force has nothing to do with crawling to a rich country then starting to cry and beg for right because you happen to be from a different ethnicity/culture from the people who created the place you were coveting

See how all of a sudden you seem less confident.
Confidence in ignorance is a caucusoid trait. I can't speak for why random people from countries I never been to do what they do, only speculate. You'd have to ask them or do research.

Confidence in ignorance is a caucusoid trait. I can't speak for why random people from countries I never been to do what they do, only speculate. You'd have to ask them or do research.

Imagine accepting to be part of a group of people like this

Imagine accepting to be part of a group of people like this
That's a form of reparations I can maybe get behind but I don't believe greater access to Jewish/white institutions represents real empowerment.

not a single word.

That's a form of reparations I can maybe get behind but I don't believe greater access to Jewish/white institutions represents real empowerment.
Imagine being a chinkcel feom chinq who lived in poverty in a shit communist country all his life, you max your potential for being high IQ and work like a slave whipped by your crazy tiger parents only to get told by a jewish owned american university that you wont get in and have the education you deserve because some nig who was raised in rich capitalist america needs to get his “reparations”. You dont even realize how similar you guys are to foids thinking you deserve to receive something without deserving it because someone who looked like you get mistreated 200 years ago. If you think like this you simply are not a man.

Jfl europeans colonized countries but didnt complain about racism, they were running the fucking places. Its not hypocritical because going to another country and running it by force has nothing to do with crawling to a rich country then starting to cry and beg for right because you happen to be from a different ethnicity/culture from the people who created the place you were cove
when you bring millions of people against their will then systematically oppress them, they're naturally going to gather and complain about unfairness and want equal rights. Black people in Switzerland, for example, are not going to be complaining about equal rights for blacks because blacks there are not even 5 percent of the population. It's only when you have whole groups of millions of people oppressed that it the oppression becomes palpable and distasteful for everyone to see. It's the same with poc in Brazil. Even though poc make up the majority, they are treated worse than whites.
Telling ppl to go back to their country means you acknowledge your privilege and at the same are scared they take it away.

when you bring millions of people against their will then systematically oppress them, they're naturally going to gather and complain about unfairness and want equal rights. Black people in Switzerland, for example, are not going to be complaining about equal rights for blacks because blacks there are not even 5 percent of the population. It's only when you have whole groups of millions of people oppressed that it the oppression becomes palpable and distasteful for everyone to see. It's the same with poc in Brazil. Even though poc make up the majority, they are treated worse than whites.
Telling ppl to go back to their country means you acknowledge your privilege and at the same are scared they take it away.
Nah bro when slaves were freed, they should have just went back to africa. As simple as that. stop crying nigga I only read the first sentence of your post anyway. Not even answering my post on chinks

”acknowledging privilege” Black men are really shameless to use meaningless words invented by foids to cry. I repeat : you guys are NOT men

Nah bro when slaves were freed, they should have just went back to africa. As simple as that. stop crying nigga I only read the first sentence of your post anyway. Not even answering my post on chinks
Incels should just move abroad and find a wife that way. It's not that simple. Just leave everything you know behind and adapt to a new culture bro.