Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious One User Here Really Changed My Perspective on Race

Imagine being a chinkcel feom chinq who lived in poverty in a shit communist country all his life, you max your potential for being high IQ and work like a slave whipped by your crazy tiger parents only to get told by a jewish owned american university that you wont get in and have the education you deserve because some nig who was raised in rich capitalist america needs to get his “reparations”. You dont even realize how similar you guys are to foids thinking you deserve to receive something without deserving it because someone who looked like you get mistreated 200 years ago. If you think like this you simply are not a man.
Thinking you deserve things based on what people did and experienced 200 years ago! Wow, imagine that...:feelsjuice:

This theory becomes pointless in a place with a large white majority where general looks rule over all else.

No, white people's ANCESTORS built civilization, you didn't do shit. If we're giving people credit for the accomplishments of what past people of their group identity have done, then modern foids DESERVE their SMV for previous generations of women birthing us now.

White's also built civilization on the backs of blacks. Don't forget who built the United States.
This is true. It's always the loser white males you blather on about " we built society n shiet". It's like be demanding to be respected because sand niggers 5000 years ago built Sumeria, Akkadia, or Egypt

Going back to their country so that they wont experience racism because the majority of the country looks like them ?
Snow niggers deserve their Extinction. By far the biggest self absorbed arrogant savages on the planet

Another kikecel spreading white hatred... Totally unexpected

Go back to reddit btw, you will fit right in there :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Wokecel.

This is, of course, nonsense. East Asians get preferential treatment in the criminal justice system above whites because they, as a group, commit less crime. That's generally how biases and stereotypes work. And the racial bias in the criminal justice system in the west is miniscule. I've seen studies which estimate that blacks get upto 11% longer sentences. While the same studies suggest men get 66% longer sentences than women. There's a whole woke ideology which is pro-black and anti-white which cancels out most anti-black biases.

And these marginal biases are different in different areas. Extrapolating such a complex and abstract thing into "white privilege" is beyond retarded and racist. Blacks dominate areas like sports and music entirely. Different cultures are different at good things, who cares. It's unfortunate that blacks have such terrible outcomes in many key areas like education and violent crime, but it is what it is.

The fact that the concept of "white privilege" exists and is mainstream refutes the concept of "white privilege". If "white privilege" existed, anti-white racism wouldn't be allowed and normalised. It's a paradox. Unlike female privilege, which isn't permitted to be discussed or acknowledged-- which confirms the concept of female privilege.

if you're a pajeet, the systematic discrimination, bigotry and prejudice one has to suffer for something that can never be changed
Nigga aren’t you in curryland? What systemic discrimination are you facing for being a curry in fucking India? :feelskek:

Last edited:
Do you have a single source to back up the fact that white people disproportionally committed more in the development of these systems than other races? And if so, how much of that is due to systemic racism?
Blacks and other ethnics have had thousands of years to be free from muh evil white man, and do innovative things like exploration and science only for the technological superior white man to swoop in and enslave us because we couldn't handle their boom boom sticks while we were still using bow and arrow.

We'll always be a useless slave race.

Snow niggers deserve their Extinction. By far the biggest self absorbed arrogant savages on the planet

View attachment 789036
i don't understand you to be honest,you proclaim whites are gods and call yourself a white worshipper then you turn around and express how happy you are that whites are going extinct :feelshaha:
you make fun of ethnics who hate whites and are also thirsty for their genes and call them mind broken.
nigga you're literally the most mind broken ethnic in this whole forum :lul:

Last edited:
I believe it to be too also. Which is why I don't understand the immigration to western countries. These retards are not doing themselves a favor even though they think they are when they move in these countries

I believe it to be too also. Which is why I don't understand the immigration to western countries. These retards are not doing themselves a favor even though they think they are when they move in these countries
Immigration is self rape ngl

i don't understand you to be honest
whats not to understand?
you proclaim whites are gods
because they are, as a general rule. However, when I say white, I include some MENAs in that as well
call yourself a white worshipper
i dont call myself that, but it is just a fact that everyone worships white traits
then you turn around and express how happy you are that whites are going extinct :feelshaha:
i am happy they are going extinct because they destroyed my country, are Jewish in their nature, subvert and sabotage sand countries, and are gay tranny faggot cucks who would sooner get vasectomies and raise dogs before having white children

White muslims are different on the other hand
you make fun of ethnics who hate whites
i make fun of ethnics who deny whites heing better not for them hating whites
and are also thirsty for their genes and call them mind broken.
because they often are mind broken
nigga you're literally the most mind broken ethnic in this whole forum :lul:
We are all mind broken

i am happy they are going extinct because they destroyed my country, are Jewish in their nature, subvert and sabotage sand countries, and are gay tranny faggot cucks who would sooner get vasectomies and raise dogs before having white children
serious question was your family living in iraq when the americans invaded or were you already living in another country at the time?
did you guys go through a period living as refugees?
if yes then i take back what i said your hatred is justified

serious question was your family living in iraq when the americans invaded or were you already living in another country at the time?
I was born in Canada but both my mom, dad, and uncles/aunts/grandparents went through the invasion
if yes then i take back what i said your hatred is justified
My hatred is justified either way. Just because I didn't experience it doesn't mean I can't be mad at what happened to my country and people. Iraq would be saudi-tier in its living standards if it was left to its own devices

Wokecel.

This is, of course, nonsense. East Asians get preferential treatment in the criminal justice system above whites because they, as a group, commit less crime. That's generally how biases and stereotypes work.
East Asians also face a totally different system and situation than blacks (and hispanics) upon arrival. Amy Chen speaks on this in depth intelligently and honestly (see below). They basically have a pact with white people to play the model minority and literally everyone knows it. Asians are basically the buffer class that is used to completely ignore how rigged the system is because whites always point at them and tell others "why can't you be colon- I mean civilized like them?" Probably the last 10 times I've seen asians brought up in these types of conversations it's to make the same point.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZxocu6JhJA

And the racial bias in the criminal justice system in the west is miniscule.
I've seen studies which estimate that blacks get upto 11% longer sentences. While the same studies suggest men get 66% longer sentences than women. There's a whole woke ideology which is pro-black and anti-white which cancels out most anti-black biases.
No the fuck it's not. Blacks are many times more likely to wrongfully convicted. Figures seem to range anywhere from 7 to 19 times as much.

"a black man is 11.8 times more likely than a white man to be sent to prison on drug charges, and a black woman is 4.8 times more likely than a white woman."

“Most drug offenders are white, but most of the drug offenders sent to prison are black,”

The racial bias is very much akin to women getting less time for the same crime, so the comparison is accurate. I never denied that men probably have it worse in comparison to women though.
There's a whole woke ideology which is pro-black and anti-white which cancels out most anti-black biases.
This is delusion. You're confusing rhetoric with real life. This is like saying "democrats love black people" while ignoring the terrible situations seemingly intentionally created by democrats in major cities (NEITHER party has proven to be truly beneficial to blacks in the long run). No different than people who think BLM = black privilege. How does a Soros-funded movement of scamming anti-male lesbians and a bunch of nonblacks equate to any meaningful improvement of the black condition? Pro-tip: IT DOESN'T. The white equivalent of BLM wouldn't be considered pro-white.
And these marginal biases are different in different areas. Extrapolating such a complex and abstract thing into "white privilege" is beyond retarded and racist.
Blacks dominate areas like sports and music entirely.
Doesn't mean much. Rich jews and cacs make all the money and it's an unwritten rule that black celebrities don't do anything to actually help their community. They essentially perform the same function of the model minority asians to deny racism and reinforce a false idea of meritocracy/just world fallacy, which is bluepill. Hardly anyone in the industry even admits that basketball players are there because they're tall. It's always some gaslight like "hard work" as if that part isn't secondary.
The fact that the concept of "white privilege" exists and is mainstream refutes the concept of "white privilege". If "white privilege" existed, anti-white racism wouldn't be allowed and normalised. It's a paradox. Unlike female privilege, which isn't permitted to be discussed or acknowledged-- which confirms the concept of female privilege.
Female privilege talk is permitted which is why like 10 new redpill podcasts pop up seemingly every day. It's a matter of degrees: you can talk about whites more than you can jews or women, but that doesn't mean the privilege isn't real. That's literally the reason it's talked about to begin with.

Last edited:
It starts as simple as your birth name alone will make you less likely to get hired. Literally the day you were born was the day things begin to get hard as an ethnic.

Both me and you know this isn't true.
I saw an article about a black guy being let go out of prison because he was black among a ton of other articles with similar results. Just move to New York and you'll be worshiped.

A white foid's life is exactly the opposite of an incel's one..

I saw an article about a black guy being let go out of prison because he was black among a ton of other articles with similar results. Just move to New York and you'll be worshiped.
and who is more likely to receive a sentence? If both me and you commit the same crime, I can guarantee you I'd be more likely to get convicted and I'll get a longer sentence than you. This is already back by multiple studies. Also, who is more likely to be wrongfully convicted?

and who is more likely to receive a sentence? If both me and you commit the same crime, I can guarantee you I'd be more likely to get convicted and I'll get a longer sentence than you. This is already back by multiple studies. Also, who is more likely to be wrongfully convicted?
They are willingly ignoring scientific evidence.

Studies done by biased outlets trying to push a message. I wish there wasn't people like you in America. It was a grave mistake bringing niggers here.

Studies done by biased outlets trying to push a message. I wish there wasn't people like you in America. It was a grave mistake bringing niggers here.
Blacks contributed more to America than your ass ever will.

Yes, you can't refute it so you resort to your last sentence. Funny enough, the white population is going to keep dropping as more ethnics have kids/ more people immigrate so there will be even more people like me:feelsokman:

Blacks contributed more to America than your ass ever will.
He is being woefully ignorant. Right now I am working my ass off in college to be in a very lucrative and difficult profession. I can assure you in the next 15 years, I'd have contributed more to society than he ever will.

He is being woefully ignorant. Right now I am working my ass off in college to be in a very lucrative and difficult profession. I can assure you in the next 15 years, I'd have contributed more to society than he ever will.
He'll claim your success is due to affirmative action.

Do you think I care about society? This is your negro slave mindset. You're obsessed with society and social approval. The same society that spits upon you. I despise society. I wish for a world where there is no society. The only people who deserve to live are the physically strong. In nature the physically strong would vanquish the weak and eat them; but because of society the weak are shielded and successful. It's infuriating that society allows those such as yourself who would die off in nature to prosper. Being a good pet doesn't make you superior to me, it just shows you'll always be an obedient monkey.

Do you think I care about society? This is your negro slave mindset. You're obsessed with society and social approval. The same society that spits upon you. I despise society. I wish for a world where there is no society. The only people who deserve to live are the physically strong. In nature the physically strong would vanquish the weak and eat them; but because of society the weak are shielded and successful. It's infuriating that society allows those such as yourself who would die off in nature to prosper. Being a good pet doesn't make you superior to me, it just shows you'll always be an obedient monkey.
>the same society that spits on you

So you admit blacks are oppressed.

>the same society that spits on you

So you admit blacks are oppressed.
It's not because of his race but because he's incel but even the ugliest black can ascend with a white landwhale.

I already tried with fat people, rejection. I wouldn’t make an account here if I could just bang fat girls.
I've seen subhuman genetic trash get matches because he was black.

Holy fucking based.

East Asians also face a totally different system and situation than blacks (and hispanics) upon arrival. Amy Chen speaks on this in depth intelligently and honestly (see below). They basically have a pact with white people to play the model minority and literally everyone knows it. Asians are basically the buffer class that is used to completely ignore how rigged the system is because whites always point at them and tell others "why can't you be colon- I mean civilized like them?" Probably the last 10 times I've seen asians brought up in these types of conversations it's to make the same point.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZxocu6JhJA

No the fuck it's not. Blacks are many times more likely to wrongfully convicted. Figures seem to range anywhere from 7 to 19 times as much.

"a black man is 11.8 times more likely than a white man to be sent to prison on drug charges, and a black woman is 4.8 times more likely than a white woman."

“Most drug offenders are white, but most of the drug offenders sent to prison are black,”

The racial bias is very much akin to women getting less time for the same crime, so the comparison is accurate. I never denied that men probably have it worse in comparison to women though.

This is delusion. You're confusing rhetoric with real life. This is like saying "democrats love black people" while ignoring the terrible situations seemingly intentionally created by democrats in major cities (NEITHER party has proven to be truly beneficial to blacks in the long run). No different than people who think BLM = black privilege. How does a Soros-funded movement of scamming anti-male lesbians and a bunch of nonblacks equate to any meaningful improvement of the black condition? Pro-tip: IT DOESN'T. The white equivalent of BLM wouldn't be considered pro-white.

Doesn't mean much. Rich jews and cacs make all the money and it's an unwritten rule that black celebrities don't do anything to actually help their community. They essentially perform the same function of the model minority asians to deny racism and reinforce a false idea of meritocracy/just world fallacy, which is bluepill. Hardly anyone in the industry even admits that basketball players are there because they're tall. It's always some gaslight like "hard work" as if that part isn't secondary.

Female privilege talk is permitted which is why like 10 new redpill podcasts pop up seemingly every day. It's a matter of degrees: you can talk about whites more than you can jews or women, but that doesn't mean the privilege isn't real. That's literally the reason it's talked about to begin with.

Lol. We've found a militant blackisraelitecel. Bear with me while I work through all this.

A "pact with white people". This is just conspiratorial nonsense. I'm not watching that vid because it's too long. You're also clearly viewing the issue, as no doubt the guy in the video is, through a Yank lens. Yankland is a country infested with all manner of extreme and extremely stupid racial ideologies and beliefs.

Asians are basically the buffer class that is used to completely ignore how rigged the system is because whites always point at them and tell others "why can't you be colon- I mean civilized like them?" Probably the last 10 times I've seen asians brought up in these types of conversations it's to make the same point.
And? The point is 100% valid. The success of East Asians and Jews completely repudiates the notion of "white supremacy" and "systemic" racism in western countries. Immigrant black groups also do much better than blacks who have lives in western countries for generations, wallowing in their victimhood and entitlement. Blacks in Yankland have enormous power. They're 13% of the population and 90% vote for one party. Which means they hold incredibly sway over one of the political parties--- the most popular political party. Blacks are the ones who defeated Bernie and elected Biden. They decided who the President would be-- mainly because he played into their racist identity politics and because he was associated with Obama.

East Asians are called a "model minority" because they are a model minority. They have high IQs, low rates of violence and crime, high educational outcomes and a host of other positive life outcomes.

Blacks are commit ~4 times the crime, so that explains most of that alleged disparity. Then you factor in the economics of blacks being poorer and having shittier lawyers and numerous other variables and that disappears. Social science is junk. Especially when you apply literally zero controls. Any bias is magnitudes lower than the actual disparity that produces the sterotypes which produce the bias-- unlike with men and gender. Do you actually think most judges are anti-black? They're all university-educated and middle class. And we know what biases they breed-- woke biases. Also, as predicted, you're fixating on Yankland. Which has by far the most punitive criminal justice system on Earth and is also the most hyper-capitalist country in the west (which exaggerates the economic aspect).

Again, a large chunk of this is economic, not racial. But you've applied absolutely no controls and just assumed race. This is anti-science, even by the laughable bar of "social science". Finding a disparity and saying "this disparity is because of x" without even trying to exclude it being because of the thousand "y"'s it could be is retarded. The police target poor areas with high rates of violent crime and drug dealing. guess which areas they are and guess what they lead to: more arrests. If police didn't target these areas they'd be accused of rayyyycism for not caring about the black victims of all the crime associated with these activities in these areas.

You haven't cited a single study with a single control. The study I cited (which I can't find anymore as it's vanished from the internet) was a legit study into the subject which applied countless controls (controls = other possibilities for the disparity)-- it concluded that there was a disparity in sentencing between men and women of 66% and between white and black of 11%.

Lol. The only racist policies in the west today are anti-white and pro-black. ie "diversity" policies. Which are ubiquitous in the US and have been for decades, and becoming more so in the rest of the west. They're also anti-Asian, of course, and East Asians get punished enormously by them. University places get handed to low IQ blacks over high IQ Asians because of these policies.

Rich people in general do nothing for poor and regular people. That's what you should be focusing on. That's where Yankland has gone very wrong. Racial division and identity politics is a grift by the rich to keep the poor divided and to stifle class action-- it's why the US doesn't have basic shit like healthcare and consumer rights.

Any such content gets heavily stifled on Youtube. They have to avoid using any "misogynistic" words and use ridiculous synonyms like "304". And Youtube isn't mainstream media, it's alternative and independent media. You get your career and life ruined for saying something "racist" about blacks or Jews, you don't get any kind of response for saying something "racist" about whites. That's a funny kind of "privilege". The truth is that the level of "privilege" probably "intersects" (to use a work term) with class-- it's impossible to measure such an abstract and complex (and largely meaningless) thing, but it's likely that in respectable/middle class areas, minorities have the advantage and in working class/guttural environments, whites have the advantage.

OP is proof that talking to niggers renders you retarded.

A "pact with white people". This is just conspiratorial nonsense. I'm not watching that vid because it's too long. You're also clearly viewing the issue, as no doubt the guy in the video is, through a Yank lens.
No it's not, it's a widely known phenomenon. If you actually cared to educate yourself on the subject (clearly you don't) you would know that. I'm fairly certain blacks experience the same things and even worse in other countries, particularly in the West. But these countries tend to have a much smaller black population with different histories/cultures, which is probably so many are oblivious or dismissive of racial biases. I could listen to someone like Sa Ra Garvey or some other black person in a different country.
Yankland is a country infested with all manner of extreme and extremely stupid racial ideologies and beliefs.
Are you including Neo-Nazis and white extremists in this "stupid racial ideologies..."?

I'm assuming by Yankland you mean the USA. You keep putting the cart before the horse and assuming ideologies spawn out of thin air as opposed to a simple cause and effect. Unless you've really studied the US (which you clearly haven't) it's not likely you'd have a deeper understanding of how this happens.
And? The point is 100% valid. The success of East Asians and Jews completely repudiates the notion of "white supremacy" and "systemic" racism in western countries. Immigrant black groups also do much better than blacks who have lives in western countries for generations, wallowing in their victimhood and entitlement.
African immigrants don't face the same issues either nor have they been deliberately sabotaged over and over over the course of centuries (and on every level) in the same manner as black Americans. That includes culture. African immigrants even brag about this saying that they "didn't descend from slaves" and things like this. Nigerians call black americans "akata" (cotton picker) They end up playing the same "model minority" role where they basically align themselves with whites to scoff at and disparage black americans.

One of the biggest advantages they tend to have is two-parent households because their communities are relatively untouched by the kind of overcharged feminism that was deliberately fed into the black community specifically by (((CIA))) types like Gloria Steinem. Historically we have seen what black americans can do without such constant tampering.
Blacks in Yankland have enormous power. They're 13% of the population and 90% vote for one party. Which means they hold incredibly sway over one of the political parties--- the most popular political party.
That's not how that works. The reason the Democratic party is basically hemorrhaging black supporters these days is because blacks realize voting for one party over and over doesn't actually incentivize them to actually do anything to uplift you. Neither party is really of service to blacks and if you paid attention to anything other than optics you would realize that.

The Democrat party is also littered with "Dixiecrat" types who utterly despise black people deep down which is why you hear Joe Biden say things like "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black", "we gon put yall back in chains!", "my family used to own slaves!". Not to mention the infamous '94 crime bill, which is perfect example of racial legislation. Kamala Harris's record on locking up blacks is similar.
Blacks are the ones who defeated Bernie and elected Biden. They decided who the President would be-- mainly because he played into their racist identity politics and because he was associated with Obama.
I don't believe Biden wasn't even elected but that's another story. That election was rigged. Conscious blacks do not support either party.
East Asians are called a "model minority" because they are a model minority. They have high IQs, low rates of violence and crime, high educational outcomes and a host of other positive life outcomes.

Blacks are commit ~4 times the crime, so that explains most of that alleged disparity. Then you factor in the economics of blacks being poorer and having shittier lawyers and numerous other variables and that disappears. Social science is junk. Especially when you apply literally zero controls. Any bias is magnitudes lower than the actual disparity that produces the sterotypes which produce the bias-- unlike with men and gender.
It's quite the same with men. Feminists will say they only judge us as men because we're rapists and commit all the crimes and do all the bad things. So they're not "biased" they're just realists. *shrug*
Do you actually think most judges are anti-black? They're all university-educated and middle class. And we know what biases they breed-- woke biases.
There is plenty of evidence showing that the entire system is anti-black to a degree yet you will continue to deny this. You don't even need the evidence, an honest pair of eyes will do.
Also, as predicted, you're fixating on Yankland. Which has by far the most punitive criminal justice system on Earth and is also the most hyper-capitalist country in the west (which exaggerates the economic aspect).
And why do you think that is? Prisons are basically modern day slavery. The US has a prison industrial complex and is basically set up to funnel black youth straight from the womb to prison (school-to-prison pipeline), economics, drugs, pumping millions into marketing a culture of death etc. This is another well-documented phenomenon. Rick Ross would literally get his drugs from the feds. He was effectively a federal agent with federal supervisors telling him how to handle his operation.
Again, a large chunk of this is economic, not racial. But you've applied absolutely no controls and just assumed race. This is anti-science, even by the laughable bar of "social science". Finding a disparity and saying "this disparity is because of x" without even trying to exclude it being because of the thousand "y"'s it could be is retarded. The police target poor areas with high rates of violent crime and drug dealing. guess which areas they are and guess what they lead to: more arrests. If police didn't target these areas they'd be accused of rayyyycism for not caring about the black victims of all the crime associated with these activities in these areas.
It is economic partially, but as stated above, there's more to it than "black people bad". Clearly you can see that.
You haven't cited a single study with a single control. The study I cited (which I can't find anymore as it's vanished from the internet) was a legit study into the subject which applied countless controls (controls = other possibilities for the disparity)-- it concluded that there was a disparity in sentencing between men and women of 66% and between white and black of 11%.
Even if it were to take that at face value, it's still a disparity and 11% is a whole lot when you're standing in front of a judge. Clearly they tried their best to eliminate race as playing a role and still failed lol. And the justice system is just one string in a huge web of anti-blackness.
Lol. The only racist policies in the west today are anti-white and pro-black. ie "diversity" policies. Which are ubiquitous in the US and have been for decades, and becoming more so in the rest of the west. They're also anti-Asian, of course, and East Asians get punished enormously by them. University places get handed to low IQ blacks over high IQ Asians because of these policies.
Your delusion is showing again. These little ticky tack diversity policies are heavily skewed to benefit females over males. It's questionable how much effect they even have and it's not even a drop in the bucket compared to the massive institutional advantages that whites have had for centuries built on the backs of others.
Rich people in general do nothing for poor and regular people. That's what you should be focusing on. That's where Yankland has gone very wrong. Racial division and identity politics is a grift by the rich to keep the poor divided and to stifle class action-- it's why the US doesn't have basic shit like healthcare and consumer rights.
You can chew bubble gum and walk at the same time. You can focus on rich but also understand that race plays a role and the majority of the holders of wealth in the west are cacs and jews. Any else is veiled bluepill just world belief.
Any such content gets heavily stifled on Youtube. They have to avoid using any "misogynistic" words and use ridiculous synonyms like "304". And Youtube isn't mainstream media, it's alternative and independent media. You get your career and life ruined for saying something "racist" about blacks or Jews, you don't get any kind of response for saying something "racist" about whites. That's a funny kind of "privilege". The truth is that the level of "privilege" probably "intersects" (to use a work term) with class-- it's impossible to measure such an abstract and complex (and largely meaningless) thing,
It's not impossible at all. If you can attempt to disprove racial bias using numbers then clearly you can prove privilege in the same manner. How would you go about proving female privilege is real? You'd probably look at things such as lifespan, spending power, etc. And even in lieu of that, simple common sense analyses and observations will do. Someone mentioned earlier the studies of having a "black sounding name" on employment applications. Even little things like this....

Race is one aspect of the blackpilled world we live in, but it is a big one.

Women and jews get to play the victim while holding massive amounts of privilege. When people want to talk down on blacks in the mainstream they'll use some token minority as a mouthpiece (like many black cuckservatives) or speak in code. Either way there's a difference between the optics of privilege and reality.
but it's likely that in respectable/middle class areas, minorities have the advantage and in working class/guttural environments, whites have the advantage.

Whites quite clearly have the advantage in both blue and white collar jobs. Especially the good ones. I don't think the average white person has some ungodly amount of privilege. But they have more than their nonwhite counterpart.

edit: typos

Last edited:
Lol. We've found a militant blackisraelitecel. Bear with me while I work through all this.

A "pact with white people". This is just conspiratorial nonsense. I'm not watching that vid because it's too long. You're also clearly viewing the issue, as no doubt the guy in the video is, through a Yank lens. Yankland is a country infested with all manner of extreme and extremely stupid racial ideologies and beliefs.

And? The point is 100% valid. The success of East Asians and Jews completely repudiates the notion of "white supremacy" and "systemic" racism in western countries. Immigrant black groups also do much better than blacks who have lives in western countries for generations, wallowing in their victimhood and entitlement. Blacks in Yankland have enormous power. They're 13% of the population and 90% vote for one party. Which means they hold incredibly sway over one of the political parties--- the most popular political party. Blacks are the ones who defeated Bernie and elected Biden. They decided who the President would be-- mainly because he played into their racist identity politics and because he was associated with Obama.

Blacks are commit ~4 times the crime, so that explains most of that alleged disparity. Then you factor in the economics of blacks being poorer and having shittier lawyers and numerous other variables and that disappears. Social science is junk. Especially when you apply literally zero controls. Any bias is magnitudes lower than the actual disparity that produces the sterotypes which produce the bias-- unlike with men and gender. Do you actually think most judges are anti-black? They're all university-educated and middle class. And we know what biases they breed-- woke biases. Also, as predicted, you're fixating on Yankland. Which has by far the most punitive criminal justice system on Earth and is also the most hyper-capitalist country in the west (which exaggerates the economic aspect).

Any such content gets heavily stifled on Youtube. They have to avoid using any "misogynistic" words and use ridiculous synonyms like "304". And Youtube isn't mainstream media, it's alternative and independent media. You get your career and life ruined for saying something "racist" about blacks or Jews, you don't get any kind of response for saying something "racist" about whites. That's a funny kind of "privilege". The truth is that the level of "privilege" probably "intersects" (to use a work term) with class-- it's impossible to measure such an abstract and complex (and largely meaningless) thing, but it's likely that in respectable/middle class areas, minorities have the advantage and in working class/guttural environments, whites have the advantage.
Had to stop you at the anti-rich shit.

Literally every country on earth discriminates against the rich. THe rich are taxed to shit in America and it all goes to foids on welfare.

I helped you changing your perspective. No worries. I'm glad I've helped sorting out your issues.