Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People who lose their virginity at 16 are late bloomers

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★
And here I am, a 21 year-old loser, realizing this, it hurts me because if losing your virginity at 16 is being a late bloomer, then being a virgin at 21yo must be an UNFIXABLE SITUATION, how am I supposed to not be insecure about this, there are fucking teenagers that have done the impossible, the unachievable objective, even though I'm an adult and I'm supposed to know more than them about life, they have crossed the limits of my universe of possibilities, they have achieved sex, romantic love, hookups, they have done the things I can only dream of, but for them, it's not a big deal, if you think about it you can actually obsess over that very easily.

All this time I was an innocent kid who thought it wasn't normal for 15yo teens to get laid, but it seems I was living inside a bubble all this time, isolated from the real world like a fucking weirdo, and I'm tired of people telling me it is my fault, they haven't experienced this hard situation, they shoud stop talking about something they don't know and don't relate to, they should shut the fuck up. That's why I fucking hate sexhavers, they live in a paralel universe, I could write entire poems describing how much I hate them, if you have had sex in your life, let me tell you that I don't know you, I never interacted with you, but I strongly hate you :lasereyes::lasereyes:.

Not having experienced teen sex is traumatizing, I hate knowing that I never really was a teenager, because what I experience couldn't even be considered as teenage years, those years were just a mere waste of time without any important event.

I HATE WHEN THE SEXUAL MARKET REMINDS ME I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Last edited:
I'm a 26 years old virgin and I never even kissed a girl.

In school my "friends" mocked me saying I would die a virgin, and here I am.

Sad.

Exactly kids are losing their virginity’s at ages 11-15 nowadays but muh you can’t sexualize them they are innocent children. :soy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
I am 30+ (won't doxxx my age of course kek) and I have never kissed a girl.
And no, it's their fault since not only they are "elitizing" pussy but also their lips and even their proximity (As with "elitize" I mean reserve it for the top 1%, as a privilege, not as something won of effort or by simple and cliche romanticism as it should have naturally been)

Exactly kids are losing their virginity’s at ages 11-15 nowadays but muh you can’t sexualise them they are innocent children. :soy::foidSoy:
If you're already at the age where your body is prepared to have sex, then you're not a kid anymore.

Boomers can be very dumb.

And no, it's their fault since not only they are "elitizing" pussy but also their lips and even their proximity (As with "elitize" I mean reserve it for the top 1%, as a privilege, not as something won of effort or by simple and cliche romanticism as it should have naturally been)
NirvanFan1988 well your name kind of gives it away

, then being a virgin at 21yo must be an UNFIXABLE SITUATION, how am I supposed to not be insecure about this, there are fucking teenagers that have done the impossible

Nineteen:

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

View: https://vocaroo.com/15r7e4djCdfQ

Exactly kids are losing their virginity’s at ages 11-15 nowadays but muh you can’t sexualise them they are innocent children. :soy::foidSoy:
The word "sexualize" is an incredibly stupid word, what does it even mean? I think it means "to see someone in a sexual way", well, if you're a woman and your boyfriend is having consensual sex with you, that is also "sexualizing" because in that moment, your boyfriend is seeing you in a sexual way, so, does that mean that consensual sex is also bad because it's sexualization?

I hate when feminists use terms that are badly defined, it trully shows how few serious intellectualism is there in feminism, feminism and the left in general are the cancer of western society.

The word "sexualize" is an incredibly stupid word, what does it even mean? I think it means "to see someone in a sexual way", well, if you're a woman and your boyfriend is having consensual sex with you, that is also "sexualizing" because in that moment, your boyfriend is seeing you in a sexual way, so, does that mean that consensual sex is also bad because it's sexualization?

I hate when feminists use terms that are badly defined, it trully shows how few serious intellectualism is there in feminism, feminism and the left in general are the cancer of western society.
Its just roasties seething about their decaying post wall dried up bodies, look how no ones gives a single shit about female pdf files normies even encourage it lmao

33 year old checking in. Disabledcel that’s never touched a woman, seen a woman naked, nor held a woman’s hand. It sucks

KHHV late 20’s

You should make an account on wizchan tbh. It will be more relatable in many ways. I plan on doing the same if I reach 30 without roping.

You should make an account on wizchan tbh. It will be more relatable in many ways. I plan on doing the same if I reach 30 without roping.
Wait, there’s an actual place for over 30 year old virgins? I might consider it if this year ends and I’m still in the same situation.

Im Steve Carrellmaxxing, if you know that i mean.

Wait, there’s an actual place for over 30 year old virgins? I might consider it if this year ends and I’m still in the same situation.
Yeah bro

27, almost 28 kissless dateless hugless handholdless virgin checking in. I've never seen a vagina. Must be because of my bad personality.

And here I am, a 21 year-old loser, realizing this, it hurts me because if losing your virginity at 16 is being a late bloomer, then being a virgin at 21yo must be an UNFIXABLE SITUATION, how am I supposed to not be insecure about this, there are fucking teenagers that have done the impossible, the unachievable objective, even though I'm an adult and I'm supposed to know more than them about life, they have crossed the limits of my universe of possibilities, they have achieved sex, romantic love, hookups, they have done the things I can only dream of, but for them, it's not a big deal, if you think about it you can actually obsess over that very easily.

All this time I was an innocent kid who thought it wasn't normal for 15yo teens to get laid, but it seems I was living inside a bubble all this time, isolated from the real world like a fucking weirdo, and I'm tired of people telling me it is my fault, they haven't experienced this hard situation, they shoud stop talking about something they don't know and don't relate to, they should shut the fuck up. That's why I fucking hate sexhavers, they live in a paralel universe, I could write entire poems describing how much I hate them, if you have had sex in your life, let me tell you that I don't know you, I never interacted with you, but I strongly hate you :lasereyes::lasereyes:.

Not having experienced teen sex is traumatizing, I hate knowing that I never really was a teenager, because what I experience couldn't even be considered as teenage years, those years were just a mere waste of time without any important event.

What you have to understand is that the kids who by the age of 16 have already done everything else that you can only see on Xhamster are later Chads / Foids or Stacy / Normies. It doesn't matter what age they started it at. You didn't have access to it as Incel at the same time anyway. Deal with it. You are not in default. You never had a chance to get across the starting line. Your life was over before it began.

27, almost 28 kissless dateless hugless handholdless virgin checking in. I've never seen a vagina. Must be because of my bad personality.
same but 23, 24 later this year and my old "friend" group got laid at 12-14 despite being uglier and shorter than me while i am still a complete virgin to this day

I am 24 soon 25 and it doesn't get better, every years is just cementing my fate further

I'm a 26 years old virgin and I never even kissed a girl.

In school my "friends" mocked me saying I would die a virgin, and here I am.

Sad.
fuck...this world is so twisted.

24 khhv here, it only gets worse :feelsbadman:

level 26 khhv checking in

I’m a 19 year old KHHV and I will officially declare it’s over when I turn 20 next month

21 is alright to be virgin.

You should RUN towards whatever social EXPERIENCES you can get. Socialcirclemaxx ASAP.

It's over for all of us.

If you're already at the age where your body is prepared to have sex, then you're not a kid anymore.

Boomers can be very dumb.
based hicks.

I'm 22 and I've never kissed a girl... last time I talked to a girl was high school...

Feel you

I'm in my thirties and i'm a virgin I am surprised I haven't killed myself yet.

26. Trust me, it only gets much worse. But I will not cry here for the sake of the wizards.

Literally OVER for late bloomercels who didn't lose their virginity at birth.

The teenlovepill is absolute.
It's over for you if you didn't develop the ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY social skills during your teenage years such as Teen love and forming friend/social groups.

26. Trust me, it only gets much worse. But I will not cry here for the sake of the wizards.
I wonder, what the fuck are they doing here if they are so insecure about their virginity at 21? Fucking whiny larpers.

The gap between sexhaver and incels is massive. It's like they live in a parallel universe. Worse that it is getting bigger every day since virginity rates among gen z is higher than any previous generation.

8 years ago isn't ancient. Plus teens are losng their virginity late. Sex recession is affecting guys of all ages now.
>trusting women to answer truthfully

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Nice username... I can do math

I'm 26, a KHHV, it's obvious bc of my FACE, even if my height is 5'4"... my face is so much more bothersome... being 6'3"+ with MY face will do absolutely nothing for getting a foid. Except, strangers wouldn't point, laugh, and talk about me anymore (it always happens behind my back, and few try to even hide it)