Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over People who lose their virginity at 16 are late bloomers

The gap between sexhaver and incels is massive. It's like they live in a parallel universe. Worse that it is getting bigger every day since virginity rates among gen z is higher than any previous generation.

24, khhv, 0 friends

i just gave up hope of anything good happening to me a long time ago

Getting your first kiss at 16 definitely late bloomer territory.
And what about being 21yo and kissless? JFL, it's trully over for me. This situation is unfixable, I'm a loser.

I will have to write a song called "I give up" and upload it on YouTube, at least we can use art to express our feelings.

and the idea of sex at this point in my life is very taboo. it feels cringe, embarrassing, unnatural. obviously due to my situation

this is in stark contrast to normies who have sex almost daily, have public sex, orgies, "swing" with other couples

it's just insane to me that this is my life

The teenlovepill is absolute.
It's over for you if you didn't develop the ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY social skills during your teenage years such as Teen love and forming friend/social groups.
Yes, and the women who call the teenlovepill ridiculous wouldn't sleep with a virgin, because they themselves recognize that someone who couldn't get laid in highschool is not a good option and doesn't have sex skills and LTR skills, which is what the teenlovepill says.

If you went through all of highschool being involuntarily virgin, you're a loser. I'm a loser, there's no other option for me than admitting it.

and the idea of sex at this point in my life is very taboo. it feels cringe, embarrassing, unnatural. obviously due to my situation

this is in stark contrast to normies who have sex almost daily, have public sex, orgies, "swing" with other couples

it's just insane to me that this is my life
I understand, comprehend and validate your pain (which society never will) :cryfeels::feelscry:

But at least try to make some friends, having zero friends is another whole new level of misery. I know it's hard, I have just a few friends and for me it's very hard to make new friends, but I try.

I understand, comprehend and validate your pain (which society never will) :cryfeels::feelscry:

But at least try to make some friends, having zero friends is another whole new level of misery. I know it's hard, I have just a few friends and for me it's very hard to make new friends, but I try.
i have no clue how to make new friends, online or irl. online people refuse to talk to me past surface level and irl people literally talk over me i don't know what it is

Buuut, muh youngcels cannot expierence inceldom. Reeeeeee!!