Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Posting About Your Career Should Be Banned!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Rich privilegedfags love to brag about their job even here and subtly shame NEETs and low wagecels by complaining that foids don’t love them even though they have a high paying prestigious job because they are bluepilled meritocratic cucks/shills that believe people become rich through their own efforts and merit and if you don’t work or make little money, they are insinuating that you are moral failure volcel compared to them.

View: https://youtu.be/yDEL1pTYOhs

Last edited:
@Reclusemaxer

Imagine shaming your fellow man for being NEET people here act like jobs hire anybody even unskilled jobs want somebody with a degree and 4-5 years of experience

As a low wagecel on a dead end job i agree

Rich privilegedfags love to brag about their job even here and subtly shame NEETs and low wagecels by complaining that foids don’t love them even though they have a high paying prestigious job because they are bluepilled meritocratic cucks/shills that believe people become rich through their own efforts and merit and if you don’t work or make little money, they are insinuating you are moral failure volcel compared to them.

Richfags should just fuck off and die.

Rich privilegedfags love to brag about their job even here and subtly shame NEETs and low wagecels by complaining that foids don’t love them even though they have a high paying prestigious job because they are bluepilled meritocratic cucks/shills that believe people become rich through their own efforts and merit and if you don’t work or make little money, they are insinuating you are moral failure volcel compared to them.
At least allow them something to be happy about. I'm sure disabled/mentally disabled neets would have jobs if not for being disabled.

I'm in a very unique positiion in which I'm applying for dissabliity allowance.

Isn't bragging already a rule? :feelshehe:

If you're talking about richcels. :feelsjuice:

Bragging about money is never enforced here.
Yeah, posts talking about how they're millionaires or something and still incel are often ridiculous. :feelskek:

Just keep it to yourself, and enjoy the wealth. :feelsjuice:

I am unemployed but I am happy I live in West Europe though. I get neetbuxx and I can study at home in my tiny single room apartment in a crappy neighbourhood filled with ethnics and white trash Euros.

Amerimutts have it fcuked up tbh, no neetbuxx, expensive higher education, no free health care. You cant neetbuxx max and self teach yourself a trade like cooking a certain type of food to open own fast food restaurant or doing IT stuff while neeting.

I am unemployed but I am happy I live in West Europe though. I get neetbuxx and I can study at home in my tiny single room apartment in a crappy neighbourhood filled with ethnics and white trash Euros.

Amerimutts have it fcuked up tbh, no neetbuxx, expensive higher education, no free health care. You cant neetbuxx max and self teach yourself a trade like cooking a certain type of food to open own fast food restaurant or doing IT stuff while neeting.
USA punishes losers and incels hardest. rewards winners most

Rich privilegedfags love to brag about their job even here and subtly shame NEETs and low wagecels by complaining that foids don’t love them even though they have a high paying prestigious job because they are bluepilled meritocratic cucks/shills that believe people become rich through their own efforts and merit and if you don’t work or make little money, they are insinuating that you are moral failure volcel compared to them.

tell this to @PPEcel THE COMPLETE LORD OF THIS PATHETIC PUNCH DOWN BEHAVIOUR

and remember

he is our MOD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

tell this to @PPEcel THE COMPLETE LORD OF THIS PATHETIC PUNCH DOWN BEHAVIOUR

and remember

he is our MOD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
I have always acknowledged my socioeconomic privilege. It does not even begin to compensate for my genetic disprivilege.

I have always acknowledged my socioeconomic privilege. It does not even begin to compensate for my genetic disprivilege.
which you use to punch down on others less fortunate in schadenfreudian posts after posts, parading wealth off with posts of food, hookers etc anything you can buy is leveraged in posts to humblebrag about

virtue signalling doesnt work on people who have iq and a functioning memory

Incels can be rich if they STEMmaxx