Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Redpill is really just a further Bluepill

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
When I was "Redpilled" I thought that the women who were crying that no man approaches her directly as a result of #metoo and similar movements really would like ANY men to approach them. But that's not the case. They were crying that Chads wouldn't approach and for some reason used the "#metoo" as a supposed cause of this. In reality, they would accuse any incel and possibly normie of sexual assault if they approached them. I wouldn't get it then. That's how "eye opening" Redpill is.

The redpill promises you all your dreams if you just do the right combination of things. If you're ugly you're better off believing in Santa

It's just taking the blue pill harder.

Self improve bro, just keep doing more of the blue pill stuff, make it your life's focus bro...... as she "has her fun" in her 20s. Oh and some shit about acting tough, holding your frame.