Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Should I go to eastern european countries like Hungary?

steve2830

steve2830

Officer
Hi If I go to eastern european countries like Hungary or other countries nearby like Czech Republic can I get ascended there?
Do girls in these countries like western european guys like portuguese spanish or italian?
I live in western europe would like to ravel to try there if the girls of these countries will like me or want a date with me.

Prob no, try swiping on tinder for a week and see if you get any matches, you need about 100 matches to get a date in the west.

EE is poor why tf a woman want to choose a poor ugly man?

Czechland is the wealthiest slav country in the world wtf are you doing lmao. It's almost like going to the west anyway

Ukraine and Belarus are the poorest ones if you want to moneymogg. But Ukraine is not super safe given the current political climate. Belarus is probably your best option.

Still SEA should be easier in theory
Do girls in these countries like western european guys like portuguese spanish or italian?
Women like chad. You're not blackpilled if you ask this question

If you are posting on incel boards like .co chances are pretty slim my friend

any Westerner can slay in Poland

Czechia isnt that poor, go to Ukraine or Belarus if u wanna slay, still the diffuclty level is higher than in SEA
This tbh.EE men are ugly so you might be able to slay if you are a high tier normie or a above average but if you are an incel u will stay an incel there but if u are a white you are better off going to SEA but unironically its a good place for betabuxxing u might even be able to get a High tier Becky if u try in a town remote enough and the women are family oriented so it wouldn’t be as bad but expect to get cucked at some point in ur life
Cope

Maybe if you aren’t a manlet

But in Poland most people and women are catholics would like to hookup with 2-3 different foids a week
zoomers are all atheists tbh
they often use baptism statistics to determine the number of Catholics here, but most people get baptized as infants and quit faith when they're teenagers
just look at recent protests caused by the govt trying to enforce the Church's teachings on abortion

Last edited:
graycels helping eachotehr out pretty cute ngl

Eastern european women have much higher standards than what you think.

Also thugs do very well here.

So you are not incel? Talkin about fuckin 2-3 holes a week , wrf

Doesn't matter where you go, holes are holes everywhere, they have the same nature anywhere in this shitty globe.

Nope my stemcel friend who makes $130k a year went to Eastern Europe for 6 weeks to meet a wife.. and didn't get 1 date the whole time.

Women are Chad only everywhere.

Cope

Nope my stemcel friend who makes $130k a year went to Eastern Europe for 6 weeks to meet a wife.. and didn't get 1 date the whole time.

Women are Chad only everywhere.
which ee country did he go to?

fucking lmao no

Ngl i think czech and hungary self identify as nonslavs, and fyi they are CE (central yurop)