Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some days I larp about being born 50 or 100 years ago

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I'm ugly, but I at least am in good shape and have a good frame. Even when I'm dyel as fuck I still have that, frame doesn't go away. Maybe 100 years ago, that and a job was all it took to get pussy? I mean I don't get it. It's dymorphic enough, certainly compared to the average foid yet that's not enough. I know it's true because even playing football I would get respect from players even if I wasnt actually that good. If you're not on roids and with a Meeks face nowadays it's not enough. nowadays that is absolutely nothing.

I wish I would get shot every day when I go to sleep now.

Last edited:
Hypergamy has always been a thing, same with promiscuity. But cultural norms were a lot different back then, especially before all of these modern dating/hookup apps and websites. A few decades ago was a better time to grow up and come of age

Hypergamy has always been a thing, same with promiscuity. But cultural norms were a lot different back then, especially before all of these modern dating/hookup apps and websites. A few decades ago was a better time to grow up and come of age
We couldn't adapt :feelsbadman:

We neither have the Chad looks nor the cuck tendencies so it's a dead end either way

We couldn't adapt :feelsbadman:

We neither have the Chad looks nor the cuck tendencies so it's a dead end either way
The endless competition for foids these days (orbiters, chads, betas, simps) is enough to send a bullet through your head. For incels, It is like showing up for a football game with a baseball bat. We are so poorly equipped for life that I am not even sure where to begin with things other than to say it truly is over

wish i had your frame/height :feelsbadman:

I like the idea of the 1700s or older tbh ngl
medieval times would be perfect for me though

Same. I'm decently tall with some muscles and I'm sure I'd be fucking JBs 100 years ago.

We'd probably have to escape to the circus knowing our luck back in those days.

Jfl at thinking being born in the 1960s helps anything!

Then all you need is a good face and that's all

Agree with you that being dimorphic was all u needed, and 50 years ago having a job, and a frame was a big part of that, but would also argue you needed a dimorphic face.

You might be overlooking this because 50 years most people had this , now it's rare, and that has allowed pretty boys to flourish. In fact if u go back 50 years dimorphic face wasn't that uncommon even in China or Japan, now less than 1% of ricemen have it

Most guys on here would have gotten laid if they were born before the 1950s which is when female hypergamy exploded

Agree with you that being dimorphic was all u needed, and 50 years ago having a job, and a frame was a big part of that, but would also argue you needed a dimorphic face.

You might be overlooking this because 50 years most people had this , now it's rare, and that has allowed pretty boys to flourish. In fact if u go back 50 years dimorphic face wasn't that uncommon even in China or Japan, now less than 1% of ricemen have it
Interesting views