Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Teeth are an underrated flaw

• Thread starter Draconian Times
  • Start date
D

Draconian Times

-
Almost every teenager I come across has good teeth. The parents are supposed to meet the dentist when this is not the case so their kids can wear braces. It pisses me off that my parents never took me. I could have at least ended up with white and straight teeth. And girls notice it, believe it or not. Boys receive compliments on their smiles. It seems like a less important trait, but it is not.

I wore braces but I think they were cancelled too early (not on my accord) and I still have a bit of a gaptooth, hell no im not wearing adult braces, I wear a night time retainer and my bottom retainer is a mold of my bottom row of teeth including one of my bottom incisors which is not aligned with the rest of them and is mildly crowded out behind them JFL. Also I hated it when ppl made me do a smile with teeth as a kid, every kid looks retarded doing it but me especially

Last edited:
my teeth hurts

You only receive compliments if you're goodlooking. My teeth are white and straight

Almost every teenager I come across has good teeth. The parents are supposed to meet the dentist when this is not the case so their kids can wear braces. It pisses me off that my parents never took me. I could have at least ended up with white and straight teeth. And girls notice it, believe it or not. Boys receive compliments on their smiles. It seems like a less important trait, but it is not.
it's never too late to get braces lol

I dont understand how everyone has such white teeth, even in europe. Does everyone whiten their teeth?

Yeah teeth matter a lot. Its also a sign of status, since poor people may not be able to afford dental care and we already know what women think about men who don't make a lot of money.

I dont understand how everyone has such white teeth, even in europe. Does everyone whiten their teeth?
Could be whitening, could be veneers or crowns. I think veneers are much more common in America though.

Yeah teeth matter a lot. Its also a sign of status, since poor people may not be able to afford dental care and we already know what women think about men who don't make a lot of money.

Could be whitening, could be veneers or crowns. I think veneers are much more common in America though.
So americans are basically cheating. Im not sure if veneers are popular in the netherlands. Or maybe im out of loop

Same, I look like saint teethula, My teeth is fucked up, Yet i have all of them!

I came to the conclusion that
- if you smile with all your teeth you look retarded
- you spend 95% of the time with a closed mouth
-if you look like shit with the mouth closed , you will look like shit even with the mouth open
-if you are goodlooking it doesnt matter

I would consider doing something only if you end up on a high paying job with customer interaction , or if they are extremely subhuman
Minor shit is negligible imo

It think the last time I went to the dentist was when I was like 10 years old.

Brits are gonna seethe at this post JFL :feelskek: Them and theyre fucked up teeth :feelsaww: