Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest reason we end up ugly is because of how we were raised when we were young

thats why zayn malik is a sex symbol despite being shorter than me?
Zayn malik is 5'8 which is totally normal average man height.

You think if he was 5'3 he would still be a sex symbol?

Zayn malik is 5'8 which is totally normal average man height.

You think if he was 5'3 he would still be a sex symbol?
most likely not, but average height was around 5'8 right now, therefore face only matters then no? according to both the camels and your logic?

what i meant is that average height, at least for europe generally has always been around 5'8, therefore face is the only thing that mattered retrospectively, as long as they are average, face is the only thing that matters right? or can compensate for the lacking of expectional height, im pretty sure foids will pick a dude who is 8/10 in face but average height overa 4/10 6,1 like me

what i meant is that average height, at least for europe generally has always been around 5'8, therefore face is the only thing that mattered retrospectively, as long as they are average, face is the only thing that matters right? or can compensate for the lacking of expectional height, im pretty sure foids will pick a dude who is 8/10 in face but average height overa 4/10 6,1 like me
RDT 20240120 2315023524652886792164909

This was from a post on r/tallgirls
Girl saying she found her dream 6'2 guy because she is tall herself and a huge wall text praising him for even looking at her.

This dude face look like barfed vomit that is eaten then barfed again.

Doesnt help that he has also 0 fashion style.

Are you uglier than him?

Twin studies suggest that 72–81% of the variation of height in boys and 65–86% in girls is due to genetic differences with the environment
let's say that study is correct (many ways to fuck it up). you do realize that 72% genetic means 28% environmental means 200cm-160cm=40cm -> 0.28*40cm=11,2cm=4,5in is environmental. which means you turn from 173.8cm incel to 185cm mogger

View attachment 1110691

Girl saying she found her dream 6'2 guy because she is tall herself and a huge wall text praising him for even looking at her.

Are you uglier than him?
that bitch is not tall. he mogs her by 30cm which means she's only 158cm

Ban this fakecel gray already

No eating for your prey eyes

View attachment 1110691

Are you uglier than him?
im def uglier than him and plus im a dicklet, not to mention shes a literal low tier becky and most likely ran through by 8000 guys, i dont want a slut like that lol, shes def below looksmatch also without the makeup, you gotta count in factors like that when cope like this pops up, 99 percent of the time the foid ends up looking much more uglier

Yeah but Ooga Booga days are over
and its all these faggots fault for feeding us goyslop and industrialization to prevent us going to that genetic potential, society is purely to be blamed for our genetic shortcoming.

and its all these faggots fault for feeding us goyslop and industrialization to prevent us going to that genetic potential, society is purely to be blamed for our genetic shortcoming.
Stfu gentils

grAY thread with 1 sentence gets 200+ replies in less than a day, wtfuccckkkk :feelsUnreal:

@frmentalcel :feelsseriously:
like this is beyond dnr

yeah bro chico lachowski was putting in hard work looksmaxxing in the womb
That loser was getting bullied in school until the Jew faggots came to take him away to modeling school where the Weinstein's can fuck his ass in exchange for a career in the high life just like every celebrity.

That loser was getting bullied in school until the Jew faggots came to take him away where the Weinstein's can fuck his ass in exchange for a career in the high life
did u just drop ur life lore

did u just drop ur life lore
Chico got taken at 16 to earn his millions with his bung hole. I am 26 and haven't seen a penny nor a Jew yet. Nobody needs to take me to the Disney school of whoredom. You have to be good looking somewhat for that. I am super ugly and brown and even my own family know the only thing I can even do in life is become a Muslim preacher or imam or some shit because money and women and materialism is definitely not in my destiny.

Chico got taken at 16 to earn his millions with his bung hole. I am 26 and haven't seen a penny nor a Jew yet. Nobody needs to take me to the Disney school of whoredom. You have to be good looking somewhat for that. I am super ugly and brown and even my own family know the only thing I can even do in life is become a Muslim preacher or imam or some shit because money and women and materialism is definitely not in my destiny.
ME VS YOU
60665.jpg

vs

SKIN COLOR: VENDETTA 1:0
FAT: CURRYBOY 1:1
JAWLINE AND FACE: VENDETTA 2:1
GETS STACYS: VENDETTA 3:1
STRENGTH: CURRYBOY 3:2
SPEED: VENDETTA 4:2
DEFENSE: CURRYBOY 4:3
ATTACK POTENTIAL: CURRYBOY 4:4
DEFENSE POTENTIAL: CURRYBOY 4:5
GETS MORE GIRLS: vendetta 5:5
currytax: curryboy 6:5

i win :feelshehe:

Ngl if I did eat more during my teen years, I may could've ended being around an inch taller.
1 inch is not even noticeable. Just wear shoes and you increase by an inch.

yikes, why are you raging with such obscenity lol, you arent even well versed in this subject, grow up, our ancestors just had better faces on average back then, soy glop is mostly to blame
Most of the weakling in the pack used to die out of diseases.

Don't you know what is survival ship bias?

@svgmn1 its because of you this GrAY has 200 replies instead of just telling him Ok GrAY then ldaring :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

nah not really, diet has a much more influence
Fuck off greycel. Maybe across generations. Not individually.

What are you saying a better diet could have made me a chad?

ME VS YOU
60665.jpg

vs
View attachment 1110751

SKIN COLOR: VENDETTA 1:0
FAT: CURRYBOY 1:1
JAWLINE AND FACE: VENDETTA 2:1
GETS STACYS: VENDETTA 3:1
STRENGTH: CURRYBOY 3:2
SPEED: VENDETTA 4:2
DEFENSE: CURRYBOY 4:3
ATTACK POTENTIAL: CURRYBOY 4:4
DEFENSE POTENTIAL: CURRYBOY 4:5
GETS MORE GIRLS: vendetta 5:5
currytax: curryboy 6:5

i win :feelshehe:
Football is gay

Fuck off greycel. Maybe across generations. Not individually.

What are you saying a better diet could have made me a chad?
not drastically no, but if for example your ancestors kept the hard diet without any sugar or starchy foods from generation to generation then yes, theres a reason why people on average 500 years ago had occlusions, more rugged prominent features/strong jaws and well developed maxilla's

not drastically no, but if for example your ancestors kept the hard diet without any sugar or starchy foods from generation to generation then yes, theres a reason why people on average 500 years ago had occlusions, more rugged prominent features/strong jaws and well developed maxilla's
Can you make a watermelon plant grow tall like bamboo with better diet? Fuck off.

Only eugenics by natural or female selection brought us here. Not diet and shit. Cope all you want or are you a newer fakecel infiltrator here.

Can you make a watermelon plant grow tall like bamboo with better diet? Fuck off.
lol, this isnt even debatable nigga
  • A Swedish study based on 124 skulls from the 500 years preceding the seventeenth century found that the medieval skulls had somewhat smaller teeth and brain cases but larger jaws and wider dental arches than those of a modern population. 4 Other trends that have been reported include a reduction in palatal width between the Romano-British period and the nineteenth century 5, 6 and reductions in bi-zygomatic and maxillary widths between the twelfth and nineteenth centuries. 7"

also im strictly talking about face since face>height

Only eugenics by natural or female selection brought us here. Not diet and shit. Cope all you want or are you a newer fakecel infiltrator here.
LOL, you wish nigger you have zero sources to prove that, while i have butt loads of them, also indo aryans were nordic people that invaded your shit skin lands

• A Swedish study based on 124 skulls from the 500 years preceding the seventeenth century found that the medieval skulls had somewhat smaller teeth and brain cases but larger jaws and wider dental arches than those of a modern population. 4 Other trends that have been reported include a reduction in palatal width between the Romano-British period and the nineteenth century 5, 6 and reductions in bi-zygomatic and maxillary widths between the twelfth and nineteenth centuries. 7"

What about skin color? Can you change that with diet as well? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Fakecel fuck

And can you get rid of balding as well with better diet and shit? :lul:

Only your personality can depend on that, and still tò a certain degree. Maybe your frame too but not that much. Rest Is genetics

Sad to know that if we ate right and were more active we wouldnt have ended up like this
its literally 80% genetics. if youre sub7 you have to compete for other mens leftovers and HOPE she doesnt cheat on you

And can you get rid of balding as well with better diet and shit? :lul:
im talking about facila features faggot, stop derailing the convo, a bald chiseled chad will always mog

its literally 80% genetics. if youre sub7 you have to compete for other mens leftovers and HOPE she doesnt cheat on you
more like 60-70, if we talk about in the context of having the right autosomes to reach that certain protentional, for example a indian cant look like dolph lundgren if he ate hardy diet, but a nord whos in the same genetic cluster would had produced a similar facial structure if he lived ate a strictly hardy diet and frame, but not the height or iq