Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The biggest reason we end up ugly is because of how we were raised when we were young

"Genetic factors can explain more than 70% of the phenotypic facial variation in facial size, nose (width, prominence and height), lips prominence and inter-ocular distance."

"The P561T polymorphism of the growth hormone receptor gene has an inhibitory effect on mandibular growth in young children"

"Linkage analyses have, thus far, shown the statistical significance of such loci as 1p22. 1, 1p22. 3, 1p32. 2, 1p36, 3q26. 2, 4p16. 1, 6q25, 11q22, 12pter-p12. 3, 12q13. 13, 12q23, 12q24. 11, 14q24. 3 to 31.2, and 19p13. 2. The following appear among candidate genes: MATN1, EPB41, growth hormone receptor, COL2A1, COL1A1, MYO1H, DUSP6, ARHGAP21, ADAMTS1, FGF23, FGFR2, TBX5, ALPL, HSPG2, EVC, EVC2, the HoxC gene cluster, insulin-like growth factor 1, PLXNA2, SSX2IP, TGFB3, LTBP2, MMP13/CLG3, KRT7, and FBN3. On the other hand, MYH1, MYH2, MYH3, MYH7, MYH8, FOXO3, NFATC1, PTGS2, KAT6B, HDAC4, and RUNX2 expression is suspected to be involved in the epigenetic regulations behind the mandibular prognathism phenotype."

"Genetic factors significantly contribute to dentofacial and orthodontic variations.
Heritability proportions of over 60% have been reported for features like facial dimensions, dental spacing, and arch dimensions (2)."

:feelscomfy:
weird ive been searching the entire posts regarding a proper counter to this sentiment here

"A Swedish study based on 124 skulls from the 500 years preceding the seventeenth century found that the medieval skulls had somewhat smaller teeth and brain cases but larger jaws and wider dental arches than those of a modern population. 4 Other trends that have been reported include a reduction in palatal width between the Romano-British period and the nineteenth century 5, 6 and reductions in bi-zygomatic and maxillary widths between the twelfth and nineteenth centuries. 7"

"Genetic factors can explain more than 70% of the phenotypic facial variation in facial size, nose (width, prominence and height), lips prominence and inter-ocular distance."

"The P561T polymorphism of the growth hormone receptor gene has an inhibitory effect on mandibular growth in young children"

"Linkage analyses have, thus far, shown the statistical significance of such loci as 1p22. 1, 1p22. 3, 1p32. 2, 1p36, 3q26. 2, 4p16. 1, 6q25, 11q22, 12pter-p12. 3, 12q13. 13, 12q23, 12q24. 11, 14q24. 3 to 31.2, and 19p13. 2. The following appear among candidate genes: MATN1, EPB41, growth hormone receptor, COL2A1, COL1A1, MYO1H, DUSP6, ARHGAP21, ADAMTS1, FGF23, FGFR2, TBX5, ALPL, HSPG2, EVC, EVC2, the HoxC gene cluster, insulin-like growth factor 1, PLXNA2, SSX2IP, TGFB3, LTBP2, MMP13/CLG3, KRT7, and FBN3. On the other hand, MYH1, MYH2, MYH3, MYH7, MYH8, FOXO3, NFATC1, PTGS2, KAT6B, HDAC4, and RUNX2 expression is suspected to be involved in the epigenetic regulations behind the mandibular prognathism phenotype."

"Genetic factors significantly contribute to dentofacial and orthodontic variations.
Heritability proportions of over 60% have been reported for features like facial dimensions, dental spacing, and arch dimensions (2)."

:feelscomfy:
Brutal P561T gene pill :feelsree: :feelsree:

GrAYo still doesn't get it. so high off cuckzynski copium

@joejutish
your looksmaxxing guide presented by yours truly to finally ascend and lift the veil of trueceldom:

back off your unwashed butt to the jungles, like a chimp while seething about people who actually use their brain and blow them off like an alqaeda towelhead while whining about muh nature and environment .this is how you win fights against left wing's degeneracy... you fight it by your own filthy unwashed degeneracy :feelsclown:
don't forget to chug your baby formula milk for a mandibular growth that rivals that of Jordan Barrett :feelsclown:

Last edited:
cumulative evolutionary effects are evolutionary, not diet influenced. as long as you go back you will find that human mandibular regions were stronger and tougher. using this argument doesn't mean jack shit for your proposed percentage of dietary influence over maxillary prognathism :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
this contradicts to what you said beforehand lol, "b-BUT JAWS CHANGE ONLY HAPPENS AFTER THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION N SHIEEET!!" becuase the 500 period is NOT enough according to your own logic to have such a SUBSTANTIAL effect, kek be consistent idiots, also the maxilla is also influenced by the supposed hardy diet,

this contradicts to what you said beforehand lol, "b-BUT JAWS CHANGE ONLY HAPPENS AFTER THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF EVOLUTION N SHIEEET!!" becuase the 500 period is NOT enough according to your own logic to have such a SUBSTANTIAL effect, kek be consistent idiots, also the maxilla is also influenced by the supposed hardy diet,
"I CANT REEEEEEAD"

what I actually stated in comparison:
just because you change your diet doesn't mean you'll end up reversing the evolutionary choices of hundreds of your fugly ass ancestors.

we have changed a lot since the time we started farming grains, famines have been acting like a bottleneck shaping your genetics over thousands of years favoring those who could digest and extract the most out of grains and seeds. this is where homo sapiens feminization and incelization began and it is still going forward to this day. suggesting such eugenic tactics to reverse these thousands of years effects (like a holocaust on grains and strict carnivore diet and drinking litres of raw milk everyday) would do fuck all to how ugly you look infact it would only have adverse effects if your ancestors weren't suitable for such diets and gifted you their shit genes already, including genes related to that specific food digestion.

tl;dr

as humiliating as it sounds, it is the hard truth. it is pointless trying to be something you're fucking not. if you only ate grass your entire life you wouldn't end up a cow. stop fucking coping like a GrAYfag, humble yourself take a seat and ldar here. you would not end up being a chad even if your mother fed you male horse meat from the day of your birth. in fact, you wouldn't be a chad even in parallel universes and realities. you were created and god said "this nigger will be ugly in all instances of reality" if you want to cope with this playing god and thinking shit you stuff in your mouth would do fuck all for you go ahead but don't expect that people like me won't call out such stupid copes.

@joejutish
your looksmaxxing guide presented by yours truly to finally ascend and lift the veil of trueceldom:

back off your unwashed butt to the jungles, like a chimp while seething about people who actually use their brain and blow them off like an alqaeda towelhead while whining about muh nature and environment .this is how you win fights against left wing's degeneracy
don't forget to chug your baby formula milk for a mandibular growth that rivals that of Jordan Barrett :feelsclown:
also notice how such tribes like wakhi, kalash, nuristani and yahgbnobi and such despite being genetically identical to their promxity counterparts have much better oral health, jaw development, at the same time you can see that they dont eat the same type of goyslop as the city dwellers

@joejutish

back off your unwashed butt to the jungles, like a chimp while seething about people who actually use their brain and blow them off like an alqaeda towelhead while whining about muh nature and environment .this is how you win fights against left wing's degeneracy
I should have drank more milk and killed a hyena with my teeth to look like this mang :feelscry:

Attachments

• 1000081387.jpg
    1000081387.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 4
also notice how such tribes like wakhi, kalash, nuristani and yahgbnobi and such despite being genetically identical to their promxity counterparts have much better oral health, jaw development, at the same time you can see that they dont eat the same type of goyslop as the city dwellers
the inuit ate nothing but fucking meat.
>a bunch of canine fucking midgets with fugly eggfaces

Mongolian nigger tribes literally live in open areas where air is fresh and eat meat and chug milk
>average height of mongol male: 5 foot fucking 4

>a bunch of canine fucking midgets

Mongolian nigger tribes literally live in open areas where air is fresh and eat meat and chug milk
inital dispute is not about height btw, also they have stronger facial structures in comparison to their jap or chinease counterparts lol, also they clearly have thicker bones so +1

>a bunch of canine fucking midgets with fugly eggfaces

IMG 20240401 014934

inital dispute is not about height btw, also they have stronger facial structures in comparison to their jap or chinease counterparts lol, also they clearly have thicker bones so +1
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Mods crush her skull

@svgmn1 damn mang these people are kinda cool

Hes caressing his wife feet mogging me to oblivion 1000 years ago :feelscomfy:

Alaska eskimo man c1926 granger

wow what a pair of distinguished gentlemen. those definitely are a modern asian girl wet dream. step down kpop pretty boys who eat processed shit and chug tofu juice and msg. step down netherland chads measuring over 6'5. this is PEAK cinema right there :feelscomfy:

View attachment 1110669
wow what a pair of distinguished gentlemen. those definitely are a modern asian girl wet dream. step down kpop pretty boys who eat processed shit and chug tofu juice and msg. step down netherland chads measuring over 6'5. this is PEAK cinema right there
obviously, everyone wants Eurocentric features which they cant develop, but still, stronger features

also a sami man

1731fccd890c4811bcfa014b1ce276a1.jpg

1200px Inupiat Family from Noatak Alaska 1929 Edward S Curtis restored

PEAK GENETICS

The insanely hughmungus zygomatic arch breadth is the sign here :cool:

obviously, everyone wants Eurocentric features which they cant develop, but still, stronger features

also a sami man

this is how you get women
by being a 5 foot midget who looks like a twink chimp :cool:

a

also cant forget about samis, relatively similar lifestyle and such

This one brutally mogs me :feelscomfy:

But still their genetics were different on top of also having different type of food.

As @svgmn1 said its 70% genetics and 30% food/lifestyle as you said and 100% @THE TRUE DIGLET is a faggot

We can agree to this.

This one brutally mogs me :feelscomfy:

But still their genetics were different on top of also having different type of food.

As @svgmn1 said its 70% genetics and 30% food/lifestyle as you said and 100% @THE TRUE DIGLET is a faggot

We can agree to this.
he is 5 foot. literally
foids don't even see him in the first place for him to mog you.

he is 5 foot. literally
foids don't even see him in the first place for him to mog you.
height is bullshit, im 6'1 and i cant get laid based on that alone

height is bullshit, im 6'1 and i cant get laid based on that alone
oh now we know why he's ignoring height

this reminds me of @laanda 's hypothesis about self bias.

now we have to explain for him that both height and face actually matter

@joejutish I told you nigg this forum is not the place for you :feelscomfy:

Imagine being 6'1 rotting here instead of flipping 5'0 daddy issues whores daily :feelsrope:

This was fun GrAYman, we ll continue this in ban appeals
i made this account by telling them the overall circumstances of mine including my current height, dont blame me blame the mod that approved my account LOL

Imagine being 6'1 rotting here instead of flipping 5'0 daddy issues whores daily :feelsrope:
he will probably make up some excuse like muh facial deformity muh mentalceldom :feelscomfy:

you are delusional if you think i can do that lol, no chance, i look like a complete mongrel

he will probably make up some excuse like muh facial deformity muh mentalceldom :feelscomfy:
COPE, heightpill is way to fucking exaggerted, notice how people always want what they dont have? "OOO FACE MATTERS MORE EVEN THOUGH IM TALL" "HEIGHT MATTERS MORE EVEN THOUGH IM DECENT LOOKING OR NORMIE TIER!!!"
which one is it?

ive been in bp community for the past 6 years, i only lurked till now, i wont use it after today anyways

COPE, heightpill is way to fucking exaggerted, notice how people always want what they dont have? "OOO FACE MATTERS MORE EVEN THOUGH IM TALL" "HEIGHT MATTERS MORE EVEN THOUGH IM DECENT LOOKING OR NORMIE TIER!!!"
which one is it?
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

-no one said face matters more or vice versa but you severely outed your own cope by confessing you're 6'1 after claiming height doesn't matter and face matters more

-you're just one of many.

ive been in bp community for the past 6 years, i only lurked till now, i wont use it after today anyways
doesn't matter what mattERs however is that you decided to use it today and your first posts were unironically here, replying to my initial post :feelsclown:

you couldn't see something invoking a sense of insecurity and exposure on your copes without letting it go. i'd say too many freudian slips

Ali el khazali shrugging tom

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

-no one said face matters more or vice versa but you severely outed your own cope by confessing you're 6'1 after claiming height doesn't matter and face matters more

-you're just one of many.
thats why zayn malik is a sex symbol despite being shorter than me?