Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW The ugliest guy I have ever seen

Imagine the pain he is in. He's probably doped on morphine. Medical doctors are sadistic as fuck. Why would you want to keep someone like him alive? sometimes death is better.

Severe burn is extremely painful and it never subsides, he needs to live on morphine. That guy is like half-dead.

You won't have the luxury to think about your ugliness or inceldom at that stage if you end up like him.

I admit I couldn't bring myself to watch the video. If that's true then the reverse halo effect is definitely true.

But do you think they kiss, have sex, etc?

I want a blind gf as well :feelsrope:

If he doesn't right now, he will be helped to get those things [not sure how he'll kiss though] by his normie carers. It's fucked really how something that looks like what I'd blow the head off with a shotgun in a video game, will live a reality with more attention from the opposite sex and experience more positive human interaction than I ever have at this point!

I was having a discussion about DBZ with a friend and arguing that Tien and Chaotzu were evil as shit while still under master Tsuru's guidance, so I looked for the scene where a guy completely covered in bandages talked about how Chaotzu burned him with the Dodonpa beam, but I couldn't find that scene on Youtube and found that video instead.

Poor soul. I honestly hope he can die peacefully in his sleep soon. That disturbed me a lot to be honest.

I wonder if Inceltears would still give a man like that their trademark bullshit advice, "just take a shower and treat women well, bro". How ugly you have to be for them to admit it's all about looks?

Very sad, reminds me of the horrible Robbie Middleton case.

What a sad sad world we live in.....

This guy is strict supply of blue pills or he’d rope instantly

If he was a girl he’d a have a bf

The medics are psycopath sadistic pieces of trash who hide themselves with the disguise of being professional and wanting to save lives...in reality when you run out of money they just kill you...they know very well what they are doing,and calling this a miracle is such a sadistic joke they make...I would like to see em in this situation and see if they would say its a miracle.

The medics are psycopath sadistic pieces of trash who hide themselves with the disguise of being professional and wanting to save lives...in reality when you run out of money they just kill you...they know very well what they are doing,and calling this a miracle is such a sadistic joke they make...I would like to see em in this situation and see if they would say its a miracle.
I mostly avoid doctors like the devil. I only go to one when I think I have something serious that I can't fix by myself.

He just needs to be confident!!!!! :soy::soy:

My first thought.
RE3.png

And bless that Trucel. He's in his own league compared to us.

I mostly avoid doctors like the devil. I only go to one when I think I have something serious that I can't fix by myself.
He has a girlfriend
He has a girl acting to make him feel good and like if life is worth living at all for him. She's banging the whole soccer team

He has a girl acting to make him feel good and like if life is worth living at all for him. She's banging the whole soccer team
No I think he’s probably dating a blind girl at his school.
Why would a girl date him just to make him feel good?

No I think he’s probably dating a blind girl at his school.
Why would a girl date him just to make him feel good?
Oh she’s blind , That makes more sense

I would never want to switch places with this guy and I feel terrible for him. But men this hideous get pity fucks and girlfriends. When you're just unremarkably ugly than no one feels bad enough for you to actually care.

I mostly avoid doctors like the devil.
If a medical doctor is also a surgeon they are usually way more intelligent and thoughtful in my experience overall. It actually takes applied skill beyond being a parrot in most cases. Just a tip to any doctor-averse (wise, since they are usually out for your private or collectively funded money in some way) cels out there. Even if what you are seeking advice for is general medical advice.

Which one of you fuckers leaked my pics

I don't feel any repulsion looking at this guy, just sadness, not out of thinking he's pathetic, he's a complete champ for taking all this pain, sadness that these amoral institutions force him to stay alive and endure pain that would make the truest of cels blush and experiment on him, fucking disgusting, the doctors that did this should be rotting in jail, yet here they are virtue signalling and mogging him into the dirt for all the foids to see, they'd rope on the spot if they endured half the pain he does in one day.

Last edited:
Poor soul. Such an unfair world.

I would never want to switch places with this guy and I feel terrible for him. But men this hideous get pity fucks and girlfriends. When you're just unremarkably ugly than no one feels bad enough for you to actually care.
:bluepill:, he's beyond the point of ugly fetish fucking

Watching him gives me a combination of sadness and repulsion. Beyond over , Him being alive is abuse

If i were him, i'd rather get euthanized than to have to continue to live like that.

People like that should be euthanized. I mean that's horrible nobody deserves to live like that, I certainly wouldn't want to.