Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This foid treats "her virginity returning" like it's a bad thing

• Thread starter Deleted member 27804
  • Start date
Deleted member 27804

Deleted member 27804

Truecel
-
I doubt she's the only one who feels this way about it. This foid makes this video about her virginity "returning after 5 months of lockdown", as she makes an expression we all know too well. While it is meant to be "entertainment" :waitwhat: it's neither funny, nor relatable to any other human being watching (but her orbiters will like it and say it's funny ); it's stupid and I'm sick of it. Foids always tell incels "All you care about is sex" and stupid assumptions like that, but me personally and I'm pretty sure a lot of us here are either well passed that or we just don't give a shit about being a virgin or just want an LTR, yet they're the same people that do shit like this...

Dirty ugly fucking whore you'll never be a virgin, you're a dirty fucking unclean slut and can never be truly intimiate with anyone again

Look at the facial expression that the video ends on, pure insanity.

She is not entitled to being a non-virgin. Has she tried improving her personality?

Look at the facial expression that the video ends on, pure insanity.
Sans titre

To see at night as well as owls do, you'd need eyes the size of ripe apples. If only this foid could turn her head right round like them.
310414 300ad124a6ac24ddda36d955546e6482

Virginity returning?
dumb women

As if anyone believes foids have been in a 5 month dry spell. Get fucking real.

Screenshot 20200810 132231 Instagram
20200810 132313

... of course you are, love.
So funny she has to mention that she does "comedy", not once, not twice, but THREE times! :lul::lul::lul:

Her hyman grew back?

Maybe there is hope for my foreskin?

like 15% of this forum can prob relate to that video unironically and would give it a like if they saw it on their tiktok or snap

Jfl wtf is virginity returning?

What exactly is this even supposed to mean? lmao

I doubt she's the only one who feels this way about it. This foid makes this video about her virginity "returning after 5 months of lockdown", as she makes an expression we all know too well. While it is meant to be "entertainment" :waitwhat: it's neither funny, nor relatable to any other human being watching (but her orbiters will like it and say it's funny ); it's stupid and I'm sick of it. Foids always tell incels "All you care about is sex" and stupid assumptions like that, but me personally and I'm pretty sure a lot of us here are either well passed that or we just don't give a shit about being a virgin or just want an LTR, yet they're the same people that do shit like this...
View attachment 310860
Foids need to be burnt alive
Foids need to be burnt alive

Attachments

• SAVE_20200811_114140.jpg
    SAVE_20200811_114140.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 4