Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum lost all credibility

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
jy5oDf6.png

I FUCKING BEG YOU, 33% in this FORUM HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS???!!!!!!!! BEEING NT + UGLY IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. UGLY HUMAN BEEINGS SHOULDNT HAVE ANY FRIENDS.

I know its stereotypical to say that incels have no friends or social life but there is so much truth in that. Nobody wants to be befriended with an ugly guy unless he is very good in something(for example sports, university).

Mods should be able to see who said YES and should put them in a "suspect list" for beeing a fakecel. NGL TBH

If you have any friends or social life youre a fakecel/volcel.

Aren't you that turkish over 6'3 dude or did I mistaken you for someone else?

Come on bro this is retarded. In high school I had female friends yeah, but that was nearly 5 years ago. Being deformed doesn't mean you have to be socially retarded as well. None of them were ever attracted to me.

Said the 6'4, fullhead, average looking dude who would have a harem of Muslim women if he wanted too.

All users here who have had a female friend need to be banned.

Aren't you that turkish over 6'3 dude or did I mistaken you for someone else?

stfu arent you that guy who didnt find a stacy unattractive? gtfo u fakecel, you are also one of the reasons why i am so mad rn, mood destroyed

btw here you have a 6'5 guy, very handsome, he is 4 sure slayer huh?
354813_display_image.jpg

tfw there's only like 10 truecels left

All users here who have had a female friend need to be banned.

I'd make an exception for guys like me who have strictly platonic relationships with post-menopausal women. They don't count in my book. Because you damn well know they wouldn't want to be seen with me if they were my age or younger!

How the fuck are you a fakecel for having friends? I have 4-5 friends from my highschool i still hangout with when i'm on break from uni. I have ZERO friends at uni and ZERO female friends. Being ugly dosent stop you from having friends. Even the elephant man and the scaly skinned fishboy had friends.

How the fuck are you a fakecel for having friends? I have 4-5 friends from my highschool i still hangout with when i'm on break from uni. I have ZERO friends at uni and ZERO female friends. Being ugly dosent stop you from having friends. Even the elephant man and the scaly skinned fishboy had friends.
!!!!!!

stfu arent you that guy who didnt find a stacy unattractive? gtfo u fakecel

btw here you have a 6'5 guy, very handsome, he is 4 sure slayer huh?
354813_display_image.jpg
stop being a toxic faggot is that you or not. If that was you that means you're a total autist if you can't find a gf

Having a friend doesn't make you a fakecel. They're some fags who want to justify not being subhumans.

Friends = normie

True incels have no friends.
That is not a reason to be banned. I have some friends but I see them so rarely that I almost rot every single weekend.

what common interests do you have with the 4 other guys? If you just hang out with them outside 4 relaxing and talking you are a volcel/not truecel

my only friends are goku and spiderman

Male friends is okay. Female friends under 35 warrants a ban, IMO.

It's just a stupid demand.

Like "Anyone under 20 should be banned"

You think that's bad. Oh boy.

Said the 6'4, fullhead, average looking dude who would have a harem of Muslim women if he wanted too.

This forum needs stricter rules on fakecels like @itsOVER.

tfw there's only like 10 truecels left

yes, rreeee(claims to be 2/10, i believe him a bit), kointo(27 years old, super active poster, i bet he has no friends, life), feminismiscancer(wizard) are rly truecels imo.

what common interests do you have with the 4 other guys? If you just hang out with them outside 4 relaxing and talking you are a volcel/not truecel
Similar personalities and beliefs. Thats pretty much it, aside from that we dont have any common video games between us besides fornite and they arent a sports fan like me.

yes, rreeee(claims to be 2/10, i believe him a bit), kointo(27 years old, super active poster, i bet he has no friends, life), feminismiscancer(wizard) are rly truecels imo.
Thanks bro. Only reason I had friends though was because I'm social.

Feminismscancer is not a virgin

i only have 2-3 friends IRL one of whom also has aspergers, adhd and is borderline incel tier in looks

fucking lol

I don't even KNOW any women

says the guy who mogs me lmao, you also have 0 credibility. You are living in a country where the average height for menm is 5'7 and still complaining because you are too "short" although you are 5'7-5'8 lmaoo, this site is a joke.

Fvvl8dAl.jpg

It's just a stupid demand.

Like "Anyone under 20 should be banned"

No, its completely reasonable to ban anyone under 20. I dont need a high school sophomore telling me about his inceldom when three years ago he probably couldnt even get it hard. Wait until at least you are in college. After all its only a temporary ban.

Don't argue witht this retard, he fucked over 10 women before FFS.
right right! i didn't noticed because his name used to be orange, im not used to the new layout. he perfectly incapsulates this tread. fuck him

says the guy who mogs me lmao, you also have 0 credibility. You are living in a country where the average height for menm is 5'7 and still complaining because you are too "short" although you are 5'7-5'8 lmaoo, this site is a joke.

Fvvl8dAl.jpg
He mogs me to oblivion too.