Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum lost all credibility

>end thread
ned new pants helpme dad

jy5oDf6.png

I FUCKING BEG YOU, 33% in this FORUM HAVE FEMALE FRIENDS???!!!!!!!! BEEING NT + UGLY IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE. UGLY HUMAN BEEINGS SHOULDNT HAVE ANY FRIENDS.

I know its stereotypical to say that incels have no friends or social life but there is so much truth in that. Nobody wants to be befriended with an ugly guy unless he is very good in something(for example sports, university).

Mods should be able to see who said YES and should put them in a "suspect list" for beeing a fakecel. NGL TBH
I take it NT is NeuroTypical in relation to Asperger and autism. Also iNtuitive Thinkingin relation to typology. I'm intelligent (decresingly now as i've been framed)probably genetically handsome, and yet friendless.

I don't have friends due to my condition as Asperger whatever that is. Though intelligent, i don't get the chance to use my brilliance and other people whom are more experienced due to being CUNTS trumph me by their experience. And are too controlling, like Trumph USA president. Chads i mean. Possibly Staceys er victims, bitches, like dogs in the Chads hands. Making them dangerous. Both bitches and Chads. — Allah says fight leaders of disbelief that are Chads, not neccesarily Staceys. Doesn't agree to fucking them or red pilling with them. Yet, the Prophet Muhammed promises he who makes a woman happy without sexual intention will be like me in heaven. In heaven you'll get virgins they say. It doesn't matter if heaven exists, it matters its benefical. Like having physical cash and abstract money in they bank. Through the MasterCard Allah IMO and many. Personally ifind it hard to believe. And i'm hard so we don't match. But i believe in rebirth, as stated in all major world religions. Heaven is thus is an utopia for your future self and others likeminded.

anyone with more than 3 friends does not belong on this forum

Anyone who breathes oxygen GET OUT