Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This forum lost all credibility

He doesn't seem to be squinting tbh.

Lol look at his lower eyelids. They dont seem natural because there is tension. His eye area isnt relaxing in a normal way. He can prove me wrong by posting a normal pictire

That pic you saw on the roof was the worst pic i've ever taken and i took it with the back camera close to my face without even seeing what i'm capturing. I'm still a subhuman anyways tho.

now you are bragging?

have you ever been such a social circle? kindergarden, primary school etc. You are not a truecel in my book. You are just here because you dont get a girl. Many people are here because they dont get accepted by society
Yes, i've always had friends, but i always had to go out of my way to make them. No one ever approached me first. I had to use my personality and approach/make conversation with people. Of course because of my looks it didnt always work and i ended up being bullied by some people and ignored/ told to fuck off by others. But i made some friends throughout my life. Elementary school was especially easy though. Truecel are people to ugly to get girls not people who dont get girls AND dont have friends.

Lol look at his lower eyelids. They dont seem natural because there is tension. His eye area isnt relaxing in a normal way. He can prove me wrong by posting a normal pictire
@Stanx22 prove him boyo.

In A s i a

How the fuck am I supposed to move 9k km as a youngcel without a Job.
It proves that you're not a subhuman, you could probably get laid in your own country with an ethnic. If you're some teen then it's especially likely that you're just naive and haven't even tried enough times. Lack of experience is why there should be an age limit.

I'll tell them you're rich and they won't even see your skin color anymore.
ah smart idea, I'm a young rich black guy from the west on vacation

male friends are not related to inceldom but having female friends makes you a fakecel

Lmao I made that thread

That pic you saw on the roof was the worst pic i've ever taken and i took it with the back camera close to my face without even seeing what i'm capturing. I'm still a subhuman anyways tho.
No no you learned how to fraude you are just a pathetic subhuman (just like me tbh)

It proves that you're not a subhuman, you could probably get laid in your own country with an ethnic. If you're some teen then it's especially likely that you're just naive and haven't even tried enough times. Lack of experience is why there should be an age limit.
Oh trust me boyo you can't win in this country as a manlet. The average guy lifemogs the living shit out of me

Rafael (According to the thread)
I mean i guess he's a truecel from his picture. Small frame, baby face, long girl hair, no aesthetic features but then again, he is only FOURTEEN, so he still has time to grow.

How's 5'6-5'7 not a manlet ? My female cousin heightmog me ffs.

DUDE YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN THE NETHERLANDS. YOU ARE LIVING IN EGYPT WHERE THE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR MEN IS 5'7. NOT LEAVE THIS PLACE ASAP

I mean i guess he's a truecel from his picture. Small frame, baby face, long girl hair, no aesthetic features but then again, he is only FOURTEEN, so he still has time to grow.
Puberty is unpredictable and that is definitely possible.

DUDE YOU ARE NOT LIVING IN THE NETHERLANDS. YOU ARE LIVING IN EGYPT WHERE THE AVERAGE HEIGHT FOR MEN IS 5'7. NOT LEAVE THIS PLACE ASAP
>believes Wikipedia statics

Also this static was made like 12 years ago, my generation are tall as fuck. Also i'm balding and socially retarded. It's fucking over for me.

>believes Wikipedia statics

Also this static was made like 12 years ago, my generation are tall as fuck. Also i'm balding and socially retarded. It's fucking over for me.

You want to tell me that the average height increased rly much? lmao the average height myb changed for 3 cm in 10 years but not more. You are a larper

That's complete bullshit.
what's the average height then? Include sources. If you're just an inch shorter then you're not a manlet. You need to be at least a head or maybe two shorter.

I agree, in 1999 the average Dutch height and 17 years later was only a minor difference.

exatly. The same was also in germany. the taller guys just stand out more which gives someone the illusion that there are only tall guys kek

You want to tell me that the average height increased rly much? lmao the average height myb changed for 3 cm in 10 years but not more. You are a larper
3 CMs ? Just look how tall are you and how tall is your father and see the difference between generations. Also balding is the worst death sentence for young men.

I've never even hugged a woman, i did used to have a female friend though, from aged 5 to 19 but she was a neighbour of mine.

they're just coping orbiters anyway. Not sure why you would envy them. Men and women can't be friends

3 CMs ? Just look how tall are you and how tall is your father and see the difference between generations. Also balding is the worst death sentence for young men.

my uncles are all around 6'2, its normal that i grow that much